PPD Poll @ 10/30: Trump 43.9%, Clinton 41.9%

Nope. her fucking email won't do a thing to the polls...said DemocRAT pundits...Lolololololol!

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD
Trump Up 0.8% from yesterday

Needless to say, they were the only ones who believed that.

This country has still enough life in it to not elect a career criminal!

Finally some sensible movement out of RCP and 538. 75% for both of them and its Monday, eight days to go. Let's see if Trump can breach the fire walls.

Finally some sensible movement out of RCP and 538. 75% for both of them and its Monday, eight days to go. Let's see if Trump can breach the fire walls.

Fire walls?

You wished Hillary/DNC had those now, don't you?

Nope. her fucking email won't do a thing to the polls...said DemocRAT pundits...Lolololololol!

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD

Thank you for the good news. But in what state is Trump ahead. Also, I started a thread called, "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." Only one lunatic, or muslim, has left a reply in it. I invite you to read it and leave a reply. Tell me what you think of it.

22248389.jpg

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD
Poor, deranged, loser has to resort to unscientific online polling to find a poll he likes.

:lmao:

PPD ^ | 10/31/16 | PPD
Poor, deranged, loser has to resort to unscientific online polling to find a poll he likes.

:lmao:
I love watching Pawned Again, go into one of his rants...He won't get his DNC check if he doesn't:dance:

Trump Up 0.8%

wow

Don't forget that Hillary banks roughly 9.5 million wasted votes from winning normally blue voting states (win a state by more than 1, the remaining votes are wasted)

Trump also has some, but his are roughly 4.5 million, which means Clintons over votes less Trumps equals 3.9% of the total.

She must lead in the polls by more than 3.9% nationally to be in goodbye shape in the remaining battleground states.

This .08% lead by trump indicated a landslide for Trump in the closely contested states.

Forum List

Back