Posting Pictures

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Dumb question; dumb human:

How do I post a picture within the text of a posting here?

I want to describe something (say, a car), and pick a picture off Google images, then insert it into the text.

How do I do that?

Any instruction will be appreciated.

imgres

Hmmm.

Wonder what I did wrong. It's supposed to be a picture of a car.

The window box has the little mountains, open up the command and insert URl, be careful that the www is not in there twice.

ok..... looking at you post in the quote...i can see where you are linking to....

no worries... that happens to me as well.... look at my post with the car pic in it... show how short the URL is? .... i have found that some pics with longer URL's dont seem to work...

to fix that issue.... you need to do a bit more....

Under the title of the pic you will see:
Search by image

click on that... it will take you to the same pics and of different sizes.... look for a pic in the 450x450 range... click on that... copy its url and give it a go!

Try again :)

[MENTION=36589]DGS49[/MENTION]

Last edited:
The window box has the little mountains, open up the command and insert URl, be careful that the www is not in there twice.

no, he did it right..... its there if you look at his post in a quote....

the URL is just to long...... i have had the same problem. The solution is to just choose a different image with a smaller URL.

:eusa_angel:

It is the length of the HTML code.
Quote my post and you can see the HTML...If you are wanting to link a google image, I always go to where the image actually is - and link that.

Forum List

Back