Posting pics

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Do all pics you pull from the internet automatically get the "memeit" at the top corner? I have noticed none of my uploaded pics do that. Do I have this correct?

Do all pics you pull from the internet automatically get the "memeit" at the top corner? I have noticed none of my uploaded pics do that. Do I have this correct?
The ones that say memeit are ones that could have been edited before posting but weren't. Google "create memes" and then you can pick out memes you can caption with your words. Memegenerator.net is a good one. Ore makeameme.org

t-n-harley.jpg

The ones that say memeit are ones that could have been edited before posting but weren't. Google "create memes" and then you can pick out memes you can caption with your words. Memegenerator.net is a good one. Ore makeameme.org

t-n-harley.jpg
lol.
When I make a meme, I use my software.

t-n-harley.jpg
lol.
If it says Memeit then you can re-edit it.

t-n-harley.jpg
lol.
If it says Memeit then you can re-edit it.
ill be damned. Boy, aren't I just Mr. 21st century? lol

Forum List

Back