Posters you only have the option to report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I just noticed that some posters can't be repped, pos or neg, and you can only report them.

What is up with that?

Oh, right, like that has happened to anyone here.

Why are you all making a question about weirdness at USMB a comment on Obama?

I would like to know why I can't rep certain people and only report them.

Because they have their rep turned off, you dim bulb.

You've been on the board for years, and haven't figured that out yet?

You are unaware that one can turn off their rep? As I recall when truthmatters was in the bazillion neg range you were involved in that thread defending her and the Admin STATED that the reason her rep was screwed up was she kept turning it on and off.

We have had several posters BRAG about the fact they had their rep turned off and no one could rep them. I suggest you get that one braincell you have and maybe try and adopt some more, air head.

U was first to make Obama comment in dis thread. U B dreamin bout him.

I just noticed that some posters can't be repped, pos or neg, and you can only report them.

What is up with that?

I am not sure if anyone has given you an honest answer and I am not 100% certain my answer is correct, but I have thought those were the people that broke the rule about multiple neg reps within 48 hours. Seems to me that I read that those who do would have their ability to give AND receive rep turned off permanently.

Immie

What is up with that?

I am not sure if anyone has given you an honest answer and I am not 100% certain my answer is correct, but I have thought those were the people that broke the rule about multiple neg reps within 48 hours. Seems to me that I read that those who do would have their ability to give AND receive rep turned off permanently.

Immie

One can turn off their own rep. And she has been on this board long enough to have known that since we had several threads in the past on it and at least one I know she participated in it.

What is up with that?

Immie

Winner winner chicken dinner!

You are unaware that one can turn off their rep? As I recall when truthmatters was in the bazillion neg range you were involved in that thread defending her and the Admin STATED that the reason her rep was screwed up was she kept turning it on and off.

We have had several posters BRAG about the fact they had their rep turned off and no one could rep them. I suggest you get that one braincell you have and maybe try and adopt some more, air head.

I'm not sure but when she did it, I thought you could, as if anyone would, rep her but that it would not display her rep. Maybe, I am wrong on that and if I cared I might go look.

Immie

Some posters have it turned off specifically because Ravi and her nitwit rep whore friends abuse it. And now all of a sudden she acts dumb as to why. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Wow, and you people think Obama is bad.

:razz:

U was first to make Obama comment in dis thread. U B dreamin bout him.

You should see her when she's hitting the sauce. She sees posts moving around.

:D

What is up with that?

Turning your Rep System on or off, does not effect people being able to rep you, or your rep count accumulation.

Being taken out of the Rep System, be it by personal request or because of abusing the Rep System, will prohibit members from being able to rep you, and prohibit you from being able to rep other members.

What is up with that?

Turning your Rep System on or off, does not effect people being able to rep you, or your rep count accumulation.

Being taken out of the Rep System, be it by personal request or because of abusing the Rep System, will prohibit members from being able to rep you, and prohibit you from being able to rep other members.

Can't you put a "Rep Ban" with a red circle around it & line slashed through it sign on the area where their rep should be so everyone knows how stupid they are.

Because they have their rep turned off, you dim bulb.

You've been on the board for years, and haven't figured that out yet?

And until last month, I had opted out of reps for 7 months and one week.

USMB now offers an option to opt in or out of reps. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back