Trump Turns on Ramaswamy, Telling Iowans ‘Don’t Get Duped’

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?

Last edited:
It's not a shift. Trump runs on attacking everyone and anyone that isn't him.

You don't think Ramashammy would kiss Trumps ass? I do.

Even Rand Paul has come to understand that to win as a Republican you have to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

I like Ramaswamy, but the only way he gets into the White House is on a sightseeing tour (AKA insurrection, to the UIs) or as Trump's VP.

ScreenShot_20240114085907.png

Former President Donald Trump trained his sights on rival Vivek Ramaswamy, casting him as a threat to his Make America Great Again movement in what appeared to be a shift in strategy two days before the Iowa caucuses.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night. The comments, which appeared in a social media post, ended what had been an informal marriage of convenience with the 38-year-old Ohio entrepreneur and first-time political candidate.

Poor Vivek. It wasn't as if he had any chance of getting the nomination. His only hope was that Trump would give him a position in the new cabinet once he got elected. But now, even that is in doubt. Where do cult members go once they have been disfranchised?
Is it possible that Vivek was planted by the Neo-Cons to split Trumps vote?

I considered this last night and it is definitely possible. For instance, how does Vivek get interviews with CNN et al but they won't touch JRK Jr. with a 10 foot pole.

Trump is scared. He sees Haley rising in Iowa and New Hampshire. He sees the economy improving, inflation at 3.1%, gas prices below $3.00, the stock market setting new highs. And he sees prison or home confinement in his future, along with losing his business and his money. He's terrified. So he's lashing out at Vivek and everyone else. Sad!

Trump attacks Ramaswamy for the first time, says he’s ‘not MAGA’

The former president and the anti-woke entrepreneur who has run as ‘Trump 2.0′ largely avoided attacking each other on the campaign trail, until now

Former president Donald Trump on Saturday broke his de facto nonaggression pact with Vivek Ramaswamy, attacking the biotech entrepreneur and long-shot presidential candidate in a social media post, writing: “a vote for Vivek is a vote for the ‘other side.’”

“Vivek started his campaign as a great supporter, ‘the best President in generations,’ etc,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. “Unfortunately, now all he does is disguise his support in the form of deceitful campaign tricks.”

Trump said voters should not get “duped” by Ramaswamy, saying that the entrepreneur “is not MAGA.”

“Don’t waste your vote!” he wrote.

The question is why would Trump say something like this? I was just reading this myself a little while ago and about to post about it myself.

Yup. That's the point. Even though Vivek has no chance in hell to win the nomination, Trump is so insecure that he will go after him.

Glad, to see your confirmation.
Sorry, Fagnuts, but your imbecilic spin on my statement isn't a "confirmation" of your useful idiot propaganda. Try smarter next time.

Is it possible that Vivek was planted by the Neo-Cons to split Trumps vote?

I considered this last night and it is definitely possible. For instance, how does Vivek get interviews with CNN et al but they won't touch JRK Jr. with a 10 foot pole.
Because Vivek for all his faults is not exactly a conspiracist nut job. He is just another line of slick operators trying to dupe the usual gullible MAGA Republicans.

Kennedy Jr. is a nut job. Plain and simple. Forget vaccines. He believes the CIA killed his dad. He also believes John Kerry won the election against GWB! Even Dems know that one is far out there. Gore? Sure. But Kerry? Ye Gad.

Sorry, Fagnuts, but your imbecilic spin on my statement isn't a "confirmation" of your useful idiot propaganda. Try smarter next time.
LOL. Then what was your point? Since you just posted pretty pictures without explanation, I had to step in.

But, ok. If I got it wrong, correct me. Explain what was your post about. Go.

Btw, I'm still going to vote for him though because of how much the left fears him.

“Vote for ‘TRUMP,’ don’t waste your vote! Vivek is not MAGA,” Trump said as he arrived in Iowa on Saturday night.

Wait! What!

I thought he was going to be spending time in Florida to console his wife because is mother-in-law just passed.

What's he doing in Iowa?

I mean he asked the court to delay proceedings he didn't need to attend because of his MIL's death.

WW

Forum List

Back