.....Poster accountability in that Pelosi hammer attack....

When I watched todays' release of the body-cam videos my initial thought was to consider all those posters on this chatroom....and to be fair other chatrooms that attract the Rightfield loonery fringe of our politics.....anyway, I thought of the irresponsibility and corrosiveness exhibited by not a few of this board's local loons.

I thought of doing a search to find the individual posts by these nickel/dimers and lay it out for all to see their pettiness. In short, expose 'em.
But I'm old and have a worrisome trend towards laziness. So I didn't do it.

(tho here is a compilation of a bunch of 'threads'....not posts: Search results for query: pelosie hammer attack )

But this poster below, Ozro, is rightfully kicking the same jackasses I felt compelled to also:

Well said, poster Ozro. Well said!
A hat-tip!
DePape had a history of promoting far-right conspiracy theories, which have increasingly focused on Nancy Pelosi.

From the bedroom, Paul Pelosi tried to move to another part of the house but the man stopped him and returned him to the bedroom. Then, as they both talked, Paul Pelosi managed to slip into a bathroom and call 911. It was 2:23 a.m. and he reported that a man he didn’t know was in his home waiting for his wife.

Dispatcher Heather Grives sensed something was seriously wrong even though the caller provided few details. Within four minutes she had elevated the call from a routine welfare check to a “Code 3” emergency.

Although DePape heard the 911 call and knew police were coming, he stayed put, because, “much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option to surrender,” Minor said in the affidavit, citing DePape’s interview with officers after his arrest.

The claim that big names like Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Jr., and Dinesh D’Souza have promoted to millions of their followers:

Paul Pelosi and the man who attacked him were gay lovers who had gotten into a fight.

Forum List

Back