Post your Favorite USMB 2012 Election Predictions!

I've belonged to a polling site called YouGov for a few years now. They send me a poll about once a week and the polls will cover just about anything political to social to commercial. About two months ago they started a page for a personal profile and for all the YouGov members to interact and give personal ratings and opinions of any and all public and political figures. I would say that YouGov is as good of a NON BIASED, cross section of America as one can get, so the results of this page are not tainted by an agenda. It is simply the members of YouGov freely giving their opinion, and oh what an opinion it is. It has obama down by don't like and really don't likes, to like and really likes by 5274 to 3219. That's getting close to a TWO TO ONE MARGIN AGAINST obama. I think it's safe to say that yes, obama will lose the election in November. The only question left is how bad will he get his ass kicked?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

mlxDf.png

Screengrab to archive her status. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-rubber-room/202581-gloating.html#post4644966

Idiotic predictions are all well and good. But it's even more enjoyable if you add another dimension by tracing the breakdowns of the inexplicably overconfident deluded right.

Example:

11-05-2012, 08:13 PM:
Regardless......when Obama's best poll has to weight the sampling 11% in favor of Democrats and the best you can get is a tie.......Obama is losing.

11-06-2012, 12:07 PM:
I'm gonna tune into MSNBC tonight.

It'll be priceless.

11-06-2012, 06:36 PM:
Journalists are hearing a slogan coming out of the Obama campaign.

"Fake it till we make it"

The Obama campaign plans to fake it like they're confident of a win up until the election is called.

Dishonest to the end.

Why change now.........

11-07-2012, 01:55 AM:
The America we all once knew is dead.

Hope you're ready for what is coming.

I get to say for the 4 next years "I told you so you stupid assholes".

Now that's fucking funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N65IJC5A5GM]You can actually pinpoint the second his heart rips in half! - YouTube[/ame]

The only thing funnier than this thread is seeing that goofy Paul Ryan avatar over and over again. Thanks for the laughs. :)

I'll start:

To all my conservative pals on here...........if you wanna laugh your balls off on election night, make sure to stop in here for sure!!! I'll have some of you crying you'll be laughing so hard!!! Years from now when people ask about great, great days in your life.............you will quickly recall Election NIght 2012

I sort of like this one but in fairness, it's from July 2011:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...re-you-getting-worried-yet-2.html#post3863480

You can click on the link and read it but this warrants a cut and paste:

LMAO....since 1960, no incumbent under 50% has won........in fact, almost invariably got blown out.

Im telling my compadres on here right now..........on election night, make sure to tune in here. I have a small library already done up of gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics. Not so much to rub in the exit of Barak Obama as a celebration of the complete decimation of liberal ideology. Wont come anywhere near power for at least a generation. And after 2008.............ohhhhhhhh is it going to be fcukking sweet.:funnyface: I expect that some of the k00ks will still show up and tell us their winning. That'll make it even more of a hoot.

It's rewarding on so many levels.

"Im telling my compadres on here right now..........on election night, make sure to tune in here."
Some of her comrades haven't been back since Romney went down in flames.

I have a small library already done up of gay MS Paint Photobucket Classics. Not so much to rub in the exit of Barak Obama as a celebration of the complete decimation of liberal ideology.

It can be argued that the only reason the election was as close as it was is because Romney adopted a liberal ideology in the late days of his doomed campaign.

Wont come anywhere near power for at least a generation. And after 2008.............ohhhhhhhh is it going to be fcukking sweet.:funnyface:

With the SCOUS retirees coming up soon, it pretty much ensured that a liberal ideology will be around for a generation at least on the court.

I expect that some of the k00ks will still show up and tell us their winning. That'll make it even more of a hoot.

It was precisely what happened with the conservatives except it wasn't election night only...it went on for about 2 months.

(1) Romney takes the PresidencyRomney WINS the Swing States: OH, FL, VA, WI, PA, NC, CO & MO
Obama Loses and only takes: IW, MN, NH, NV

(2) Senate gets split:
Brown pulls off the upset
Thompson takes WI
Allen takes VA
Fischer takes NB and Berg takes ND
However, the GOP loses ME to fiscal conservative, social liberal Independent King

49 D, 49 R, 2 I (however, Comrade Sanders caucuses with the Ds, so you could say the Ds have 50!)

(3) Republicans maintain a LARGER house lead and pick up 261 super-majority!!!
OK the supermajority is more wishfil thinking, but 245-250 is more like it.

(4) The GOP takes 33 Governor seats (enough for the 2/3 needed for a constitutional convention :eusa_shifty:)
33 R- 17 D - 1 I

(5) Regardless of the rhetoric and liberal pundits, 2012 is a GOP year!!!

:lmao:

Well, let's see what is so humorous about this election. First, we had a very solid coverage of this election by the pollsters. And they pretty much got it right. Yet, the wingnuts were absolutely insisting that they were 'oversampling' Democrats. OK, GOP'ers, how does reality feel?

Second, we had a candidate so confident of his victory, in spite of all the evidence to the contrary, that he did not even bother to write a consession speech.

And, third, the bad mouthing of minorities, women, and the youth vote by the rightwingnuts, was a constant theme during this campaign. Incredibly, they seemed to think this would gain them votes. How retarded is that?

My favorite mis-prediction? There were so many of them that I have no favorite. All that crowing in advance earned them the right to eat much crow.

Forum List

Back