Post Your Favorite Alt-Right Videos Here

Isn't that cute?

Using Disney cartoons as propaganda films.

Probably convince a LOT of liberals/democrats
Disney made it own propaganda films
Ok, this is both funny as hell...and pathetic. In response to my thread where videos of Hillary being an insulting racist bigot are shown you're begging for competing videos.

:lmao:

And the only ones you could come up with are embarassingly hilarious.

What are you babbling about? I didn't even look at your thread. But you're right though, these videos are embarrassing, as the alt-right is made up of a bunch of embarrassing losers.
Queasy 65 is a whiny bitch.
Once again in the battle of intelligent conversation daws is out of ammo, having nothing to add but personal attacks.

I accept your 'surrender'!

You are just upset that Hillaryis a dain bramaged, hypocritically paranoid criminal that just played the 'Nazi' card and got spanked when it backfired. So your emotionally stunted yet heated response is understood.
What surrender ? You must be a premature ejaculator too.
The alt right is not a creation of the democrats nor is it managed by them.
It's a white supremacist hail mary inspired by the Donald.

Ooo, another masterful demonstration of discussion skills - personal attacks and throwing out the race card again. Coming from a defender of the woman who praised a kkk Grand Wizard, I'm not impressed.

This same ol' routine from the left has gotten tiresome, and your repeated childish attacks have gotten old. I think I will ignore you now until you can actually contribute something worthy to the discussion.

Did you graduate Middle school, pwj?
It even says who it is on the picture / video.

Putting the word 'Trump' over it only makes it so in your childish, partisan mind.

Good grief...

lol what a collection of tools ... Hillary babbles some idiocy using 'Alt Right' and the muppets immediately run around making threads about regurgitating ' Da Alt Right', as if they used it all the time or something ... talk about inane parrots who never have an original thought in their entire lives and are incapable of thinking for themselves. I guess this is yet another example of that 'educated Millenial' demographic we keep hearing about but never see any actual evidence of its existence.

Paranoid raving !
I completely agree - dain bramaged Hillary is hypocritically paranoid and ranting like a loon.
The delusion is all yours .
Your shit when read from an objective pov has all the classic signs of obsession and too many other mental health issues.
To be listed.
1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' from 3 FACT check sites say you and Hillary LIE.

:p

Paranoid raving !
I completely agree - dain bramaged Hillary is hypocritically paranoid and ranting like a loon.
The delusion is all yours .
Your shit when read from an objective pov has all the classic signs of obsession and too many other mental health issues.
To be listed.
1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' from 3 FACT check sites say you and Hillary LIE.

:p
Classic delusional yammering.

Yes, the Alt-Right Are Just a Bunch of Racists

Hey, lefties, we finally found your racists for you.

For as long as I can remember, people like me—by which I mean advocates of capitalism and free markets and freedom of speech—have been accused by the left of being secret racists who pine for the gold old days of the antebellum South. Tiresome stuff like this. Then along comes a group of actual, declared racists who really do pine for the antebellum South, and who is one of the main targets of their invective? People like me.

That’s also why “cuckservative” is their go-to insult for those of us who are actually on the right. It refers to the idea that non-racists want to be cuckolded by letting their women sleep with black men.

So the alt-right agenda is a throwback, at best, to the Jim Crow South.

3) The alt-right are hard-core collectivists.
This “alt-right” agenda is not really part of the “right” because it is thoroughly collectivist in a vile and personal way. It says that your most personal, individual, deeply meaningful decisions—such as whom you marry and have children with—should be determined by some larger social program based on group identity.

That’s why they are openly opposed to free markets in favor of economic nationalism: this is an anti-freedom, anti-individualist movement. And it’s a big reason why the distinction between “identitarians” and white supremacists is a false one. Both are joined by the premise, “Du bist nichts; dein Volk ist alles.” You are nothing, your race is everything.

4) Tribalism is not ‘pro-Western.’
The big fig leaf of the alt-right is that they want to protect Western Civilization—by throwing out its distinctive ideas and achievements.

They want to destroy Western Civilization in order to save it.
The central theme of the Western intellectual tradition is about rising above tribalism to arrive at universal values. That’s a common theme that connects both secular and Christian traditions in the West. It was the whole distinctive idea behind the Ancient Greek revolution in thought. Philosophers like Socrates launched the Western tradition by asking probing questions that were meant to sort out which ideas and practices are based merely on historical accident and social convention, versus those that are based on universal laws of human nature.

Tribalism, by contrast, is the default state of every culture and can be found among every people in every corner of the world. There is nothing distinctively Western about it, and it runs against the whole grain of the Western intellectual tradition.

So by reverting to tribalism, the alt-right is saying that they had to destroy Western Civilization in order to save it.

The fact that much of the alt-right is ignorant of the Western tradition was made clear to me by those who insist that Hispanic immigrants are culturally “non-Western” and “non-European.” They are apparently unaware that “Hispanic” refers to the linguistic and cultural influence of Spain, which is in—anyone? anyone?—Western Europe

A map of the alt-right movement:

k4yzsVs.jpg

Forum List

Back