Post Your Favorite Alt-Right Videos Here

BTW, I kind of like that the alt-right exists. Their mere existence combined with all these media coverage guarantees that Trump will lose.
Hillary was bragging that they were her people eight years ago, and in yeserday's speech she sounds like a spurned lover.

BTW, I kind of like that the alt-right exists. Their mere existence combined with all these media coverage guarantees that Trump will lose.
The alt right exists only in the paranoid delusions of Hillary and in some of her weak minded supporters.

The alt right exists only in the paranoid delusions of Hillary and in some of her weak minded supporters.

Um, you seem to be missing the point of this thread. The first two videos I posted were made by an alt-right loser. Check out the youtube comment section. This is a real internet-based movement, and you can check out other sites like The Daily Shoah yourself to see what these racist fucks have to say. Or, you can pretend they don't exist, lol, whatever floats your boat dude.

Um, you seem to be missing the point of this thread. The first two videos I posted were made by an alt-right loser. Check out the youtube comment section. This is a real internet-based movement, and you can check out other sites like The Daily Shoah yourself to see what these racist fucks have to say. Or, you can pretend they don't exist, lol, whatever floats your boat dude.
Certainly there are extremists on both the left and the right, but there is no alt right movement. The alt right was invented by Hillary's campaign to try to give the sound of legitimacy to her rants about a vast right wing conspiracy that has been the sole cause of all of her and her husband's problems. It is a symptom of her mental instability, not a actual movement.

Ok, this is both funny as hell...and pathetic. In response to my thread where videos of Hillary being an insulting racist bigot are shown you're begging for competing videos.

:lmao:

And the only ones you could come up with are embarassingly hilarious.

What are you babbling about? I didn't even look at your thread. But you're right though, these videos are embarrassing, as the alt-right is made up of a bunch of embarrassing losers.
Queasy 65 is a whiny bitch.

It's a real Internet based movement managed by democrats. It showed up this week. Before that no one ever heard of it.

It's a real Internet based movement managed by democrats. It showed up this week. Before that no one ever heard of it.
Exactly, it is just a ruse invented by the Clinton campaign to try to distract people from the growing mountain of evidence of Hillary's malfeasance in office as Secretary of State.

Wrong. Check the dates of the videos. I was debating alt-right loons on another forum last year. It IS a small movement though, which is why not many have heard of it.

Wrong. Check the dates of the videos. I was debating alt-right loons on another forum last year. It IS a small movement though, which is why not many have heard of it.
Again, there was no alt right movement, just a few extremists on the right and the left. The alt right movement is entirely an invention of the Clinton campaign to try to distract voters from the growing mountain of evidence of Hillary's malfeasance in office as Secretary of State.

Certainly there are extremists on both the left and the right, but there is no alt right movement. The alt right was invented by Hillary's campaign to try to give the sound of legitimacy to her rants about a vast right wing conspiracy that has been the sole cause of all of her and her husband's problems. It is a symptom of her mental instability, not a actual movement.

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

I suppose Hillary's campaign "invented" Richard Spencer, Stephen Bannon, Mio Yianmopoulos, and Mike Cernovich? lol, did they also "invent" Breitbart news? lol, did her campaign "invent" sites like American Renaissance, Vdare.com, The Daily Stormer, The Political Cesspool, The Right Stuff and The Daily Shoah? lol

You are INSANE. Does Hillary have the ability to time travel and build these sites that are well over a year old? That's amazing! Wow, Hillary sure is powerful!

LOL

Ok, this is both funny as hell...and pathetic. In response to my thread where videos of Hillary being an insulting racist bigot are shown you're begging for competing videos.

What are you babbling about? I didn't even look at your thread. But you're right though, these videos are embarrassing, as the alt-right is made up of a bunch of embarrassing losers.
Once again in the battle of intelligent conversation daws is out of ammo, having nothing to add but personal attacks.

I accept your 'surrender'!

You are just upset that Hillaryis a dain bramaged, hypocritically paranoid criminal that just played the 'Nazi' card and got spanked when it backfired. So your emotionally stunted yet heated response is understood.

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

I suppose Hillary's campaign "invented" Richard Spencer, Stephen Bannon, Mio Yianmopoulos, and Mike Cernovich? lol, did they also "invent" Breitbart news? lol, did her campaign "invent" sites like American Renaissance, Vdare.com, The Daily Stormer, The Political Cesspool, The Right Stuff and The Daily Shoah? lol

You are INSANE.
No, you are a dupe. There is no movement because there is no leadership, there is no organization, there is no funding. All there is is Hillary's campaign trying to sucker people like into ignoring the evidence of her malfeasance in office as Secretary of State.

Styfe, is Hillary's plan to escape her scandals 'name calling' and Disney films?! If so, no wonder why libs are cranky... :p

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

You are INSANE.
No, you are a dupe. There is no movement because there is no leadership, there is no organization, there is no funding. All there is is Hillary's campaign trying to sucker people like into ignoring the evidence of her malfeasance in office as Secretary of State.

It's a grassroots movement. It is arising on the internet, and they do communicate with each other. I mentioned the 'leaders' of the movement, you choose to ignore them. Instead, you are making of wild ass conspiracy theories that Hillary's campaign "invented" the alt-right, which is just about the funniest thing you possibly could say. You sir, are the dupe -- not to mention completely retarded.

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

You are INSANE.

It's a grassroots movement. It is arising on the internet, and they do communicate with each other. I mentioned the 'leaders' of the movement, you choose to ignore them. Instead, you are making of wild ass conspiracy theories that Hillary's campaign "invented" the alt-right, which is just about the funniest thing you possibly could say. You sir, are the dupe -- not to mention completely retarded.
It's not a movement, that's just a trick Hillary is playing on you. You and I are communicating over the internet and we are not part of a movement. The fact that some people have similar ideas and talk to one another does not make it a movement. A movement has some level of organization and without that there is no movement, just people talking to one another.

Isn't that cute?

Using Disney cartoons as propaganda films.

Probably convince a LOT of liberals/democrats
Disney made it own propaganda films

Once again in the battle of intelligent conversation daws is out of ammo, having nothing to add but personal attacks.

I accept your 'surrender'!

You are just upset that Hillaryis a dain bramaged, hypocritically paranoid criminal that just played the 'Nazi' card and got spanked when it backfired. So your emotionally stunted yet heated response is understood.
What surrender ? You must be a premature ejaculator too.
The alt right is not a creation of the democrats nor is it managed by them.
It's a white supremacist hail mary inspired by the Donald.

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

You are INSANE.

It's not a movement, that's just a trick Hillary is playing on you. You and I are communicating over the internet and we are not part of a movement. The fact that some people have similar ideas and talk to one another does not make it a movement. A movement has some level of organization and without that there is no movement, just people talking to one another.

:cuckoo:

As I said, I've been interacting with a couple of these clowns on other forums last year. Learned about their weird ideology some time ago. Stop living in your silly world of conspiracy theories, it isn't healthy.

LOL! Dude, you're nuts!

You are INSANE.

:cuckoo:

As I said, I've been interacting with a couple of these clowns on other forums last year. Learned about their weird ideology some time ago. Stop living in your silly world of conspiracy theories, it isn't healthy.
lol It's your conspiracy theory we have been discussing.

Forum List

Back