Post Vegas- Now Is The Time to Join The NRA

At the moment, I think that the whole nation is doing that. Another mass killing with the favored weapons for that sort of thing.
God gave us the right to shoot guns?

No, the gun is just a tool.

-Geaux

First, Christians generally believe (and historic Anglo-American jurisprudence assumes) that the right of self-defense is included within the rights to life, liberty and property, and that those rights come from God and are contained in Scripture. In an age where all attackers must be presumed to have firearms and a large percentage of them actually do, many Christians therefore believe that it is inherent to that right of self-defense that every individual be able to possess and use such weapons to defend those rights.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ri...an-Bible-that-I-have-read-that-indicates-this

And tools make things easier. Now, what do guns make easier?

Let's see..... cooking french fries? Nope! Walking to work? Nope! Killing people? Spot on.

Perhaps saving mine and Mr Geaux4it's life a few months ago. I would hate to have found out what would have transpired if I had not had my weapon, and then dispatched it.

-Geaux
Yes, I have had to defend myself with a gun. Used a single shot 12 gauge, backed down 10 assholes that intended me great harm. You don't need war weapons to defend yourself. In fact, an old Colt .45 is a whole lot easier to carry, and plenty impressive.

Imagine living in a world where you didn't fear that sort of thing happening at all.

Key word 'Imagine'.. Like unicorns

-Geaux

-Geaux

First, Christians generally believe (and historic Anglo-American jurisprudence assumes) that the right of self-defense is included within the rights to life, liberty and property, and that those rights come from God and are contained in Scripture. In an age where all attackers must be presumed to have firearms and a large percentage of them actually do, many Christians therefore believe that it is inherent to that right of self-defense that every individual be able to possess and use such weapons to defend those rights.

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-ri...an-Bible-that-I-have-read-that-indicates-this

Let's see..... cooking french fries? Nope! Walking to work? Nope! Killing people? Spot on.

Perhaps saving mine and Mr Geaux4it's life a few months ago. I would hate to have found out what would have transpired if I had not had my weapon, and then dispatched it.

-Geaux

Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

It means the US creates the conditions for violence and crime in order to justify people needing guns.

Without this violence you wouldn't have been attacked and you wouldn't have needed a gun to defend yourself because it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

At the moment, I think that the whole nation is doing that. Another mass killing with the favored weapons for that sort of thing.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Yes, I have had to defend myself with a gun. Used a single shot 12 gauge, backed down 10 assholes that intended me great harm. You don't need war weapons to defend yourself. In fact, an old Colt .45 is a whole lot easier to carry, and plenty impressive.

Imagine living in a world where you didn't fear that sort of thing happening at all.

Key word 'Imagine'.. Like unicorns

-Geaux

So you think you're John Lennon. He's dead. Get over it. Come back to reality.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Had you been in a country that actually gives a shit, you wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place.

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

It means the US creates the conditions for violence and crime in order to justify people needing guns.

Without this violence you wouldn't have been attacked and you wouldn't have needed a gun to defend yourself because it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Do tell. Please enlighten me on this place you reference in the world. I must do research into this shangrala

-Geaux

-Geaux

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

Do tell. Please enlighten me on this place you reference in the world. I must do research into this shangrala

-Geaux

Plenty of places. I've lived in other countries and never had to worry too much about being attacked or guns.

I'm a NRA LIFE member and now is the time we need to help other Americans join our organization. After every instance of a madman committing mass murder, the NRA is attacked for supporting American gun owners civil rights.

Donations traditionally soar after these terrible shootings
-------
EXCLUSIVE: NRA donations hit $96.4M after Newtown shooting

ALBANY — Donations to the National Rifle Association soared in the aftermath of the Newtown, Conn., school massacre, new filings show.

Contributions and grants to the NRA in 2013 totaled $96.4 million, up 11.5% from the $86.4 million raised the previous year, according to the latest financial disclosure form filed by the gun group with the IRS.

end
---------
And NRA membership increased dramatically post Sandy Hook shootings

----------

NRA: Membership Has Grown by 250,000 in One Month
A day before President Barack Obama is scheduled to release Vice President Joe Biden's recommendations to curb gun violence in the United States, the National Rifle Association told U.S. News and World Report that they have seen membership grow by 250,000 in the month since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/15/nra-membership-has-grown-by-250000-in-one-month
--------------

We need to continue to increase our membership base even more today to counter the infringement proposed on our civil rights. The communist agenda must include the complete disarming of every lawful gun owner. Forever stripping us of our God given rights

-Geaux

Ah yes, the more people kill each other, the more guns are needed so MORE FUCKING MADMEN will be armed. Yep, go for it. Turn the US into a state of fear.
Progressives are the ones that are doing the mass shootings generally...

If you believe you have the inalienable right to life and liberty, then you have to believe you have the inalienable right to defend your life and liberty.

The 2nd doesn't give people the right to keep and bear arms it prevents the government from infringing upon it.
The Second Amendment is an absolute right so as long as its not abused by the individual...

-Geaux

Not sure what you mean

-Geaux

-Geaux

Plenty of places. I've lived in other countries and never had to worry too much about being attacked or guns.

Meh...I've never worried about being attacked by guns.

Statistically the odds are greater that you'll be killed in an auto accident.

I'm a NRA LIFE member and now is the time we need to help other Americans join our organization.
Yeah, no. I stopped giving them money after they backed gun-grabbing Mitt Romney in 2012. The NRA is simply a lobbying arm for the GOP.

Give money to a real gun-rights organization like the GOA or NAGR.

I'm a NRA LIFE member and now is the time we need to help other Americans join our organization. After every instance of a madman committing mass murder, the NRA is attacked for supporting American gun owners civil rights.

-------

ALBANY — Donations to the National Rifle Association soared in the aftermath of the Newtown, Conn., school massacre, new filings show.

Contributions and grants to the NRA in 2013 totaled $96.4 million, up 11.5% from the $86.4 million raised the previous year, according to the latest financial disclosure form filed by the gun group with the IRS.

end
---------

----------

A day before President Barack Obama is scheduled to release Vice President Joe Biden's recommendations to curb gun violence in the United States, the National Rifle Association told U.S. News and World Report that they have seen membership grow by 250,000 in the month since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/15/nra-membership-has-grown-by-250000-in-one-month
--------------

We need to continue to increase our membership base even more today to counter the infringement proposed on our civil rights. The communist agenda must include the complete disarming of every lawful gun owner. Forever stripping us of our God given rights

-Geaux
NRA members are a bunch of stupid duped people paying money to an anti-American terrorist organization. Just ask HW Bush
George Bush senior is a spineless piece of shit one world government fuck up... go back to your safe space you fucking piece of shit. Lol

-Geaux

-Geaux
:lmao:It's none of your fucking business what people have for firearm ownership, mind your own business you sick fucker. :fu:

-------

end
---------

----------

--------------

-Geaux

Ah yes, the more people kill each other, the more guns are needed so MORE FUCKING MADMEN will be armed. Yep, go for it. Turn the US into a state of fear.
Progressives are the ones that are doing the mass shootings generally...
Little pissant liar.

Opinion | The Growing Right-Wing Terror Threat

Last year, for example, a man who identified with the sovereign citizen movement — which claims not to recognize the authority of federal or local government — attacked a courthouse in Forsyth County, Ga., firing an assault rifle at police officers and trying to cover his approach with tear gas and smoke grenades. The suspect was killed by the police, who returned fire. In Nevada, anti-government militants reportedly walked up to and shottwo police officers at a restaurant, then placed a “Don’t tread on me” flag on their bodies. An anti-government extremist in Pennsylvania was arrested on suspicion of shooting two state troopers, killing one of them, before leading authorities on a 48-day manhunt. A right-wing militant in Texas declared a “revolution” and was arrested on suspicion of attempting to rob an armored car in order to buy weapons and explosives and attack law enforcement. These individuals on the fringes of right-wing politics increasingly worry law enforcement officials.

Law enforcement agencies around the country are training their officers to recognize signs of anti-government extremism and to exercise caution during routine traffic stops, criminal investigations and other interactions with potential extremists. “The threat is real,” says the handout from one

-Geaux

-Geaux
:lmao:It's none of your fucking business what people have for firearm ownership, mind your own business you sick fucker. :fu:
And you are obviously someone that should be under close watch.

-Geaux

-Geaux
And you are obviously someone that should be under close watch.
I'm sure I am, I sell firearms and ammo for a living. But really it should not be any of the federal governments business

Forum List

Back