Post-impeachment Dem agenda...?

It's called their 'oath of office'. Look it up yourself.
Did refusal to remove a President for the federal felonies of perjury and obstruction of justice, because neither rise to the level of an impeachable offense, violate the oaths of office of those involved?
No. They did not.
So... what sound argument is there that the Republicans in the Senate will violate their oath by not removing Trump?
No, my argument is that the Senate Republicans will violate their oath of office by not being impartial jurors in Trumps trial.
Specifically, how does this differ from those who refused to remove Clinton for federal felonies committed while in office because they believed said felonies are not impeachable offenses?

Since many Republicans voted against removing Clinton, I'll leave it to you to research their reasoning.

If you do not see a major difference between someone lying about a personal sexual affair vs. someone abusing the power of his office for personal political gain, then your too stupid to try reasoning with.

If you do not see a major difference between someone lying about a personal sexual affair vs. someone abusing the power of his office for personal political gain, then your too stupid to try reasoning with.
Thank you for perfectly demonstrating your hyper-partisan bigotry.
I knew you could do it.

what is the republican's sworn duty?
Did refusal to remove a President for the federal felonies of perjury and obstruction of justice, because neither rise to the level of an impeachable offense, violate the oaths of office of those involved?
No. They did not.
So... what sound argument is there that the Republicans in the Senate will violate their oath by not removing Trump?

No, my argument is that the Senate Republicans will violate their oath of office by not being impartial jurors in Trumps trial. They are predetermined not to remove him from office no matter how guilty he is.

You act like the house is bipartisan on the issue.
Ever since they gained control thats all we've heard from dems.

No. They did not.
No, my argument is that the Senate Republicans will violate their oath of office by not being impartial jurors in Trumps trial.
Specifically, how does this differ from those who refused to remove Clinton for federal felonies committed while in office because they believed said felonies are not impeachable offenses?

Since many Republicans voted against removing Clinton, I'll leave it to you to research their reasoning.

i'm still waiting on what the abuse of power was. can you name it?

The Democrats will - finally- impeach Trump just before Christmas, and then proceed to lose miserably in the Senate.

What then?
They spent all this time and effort and political capital to impeach Trump, what do they plan to do next?
Do they think their impeachment of Trump, and subsequent failure to remove him, will help their chances in 2020? Why?
Surely, they will be desperate to not be the first Congress to impeach a President only to have him re-elected - what sort of nonsense will this desperation bring?

It won't be the first time nimrod! Bill Clinton was Impeached and then re-elected! But you're probably to young to remember that. Or you're just misinformed!
Um...Clinton was impeached in his second term.

what is the republican's sworn duty?
No. They did not.

No, my argument is that the Senate Republicans will violate their oath of office by not being impartial jurors in Trumps trial. They are predetermined not to remove him from office no matter how guilty he is.
based on what? name the crime? right now they have nothing to try.

No. They did not.

Don't you know?
A person running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigations of actions he took while an elected federal official.
Unless he's a Republican, of course.

Don't you know?
A person running against an incumbent White House is immune to federal investigations of actions he took while an elected federal official.
Unless he's a Republican, of course.
Ahhhhhhhhh

Post-impeachment Dem agenda...?

Post impeachment the liberal media narrative begins. That because the House impeached Trump he's no longer the legitimate president. AND if he wins in 2020 he won't be legitimate.

The sole reason House Dem's are impeaching Trump is to enable this liberal narrative in the media, so they can run it 24/7 until next Nov.

Forum List

Back