Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

While Mr Matthews' comment perhaps implies a larger range of racism among Republicans than actually exists...

He clearly said "many", not "all".

Is it the assertion of right-wingers on this board that there are not "many" people in this nation that are racists, and would like to remove Obama from office because of that?

Because that would certainly be a surprising suggestion.

While Mr Matthews' comment perhaps implies a larger range of racism among Republicans than actually exists...

Is it the assertion of right-wingers on this board that there are not "many" people in this nation that are racists, and would like to remove Obama from office because of that?

The world has plenty of racists. Salt Jones, for example, has claimed that 98% of blacks are racists. Do you believe that as well?

You can feel and believe anything you like Salt. It only affects you, not me. I live in the here and now and consider life and people mostly good.

History is filled with people who did wrong and killed others in the name of many causes and beliefs. Blacks enslaved/killed blacks. Whites enslaved/killed blacks. The topic is rich for discussion and is both complex and long, much like civiliation has been.

The history of civilations and the atrocities that happened are many.

Yet who colonized other continents and slaughtered their indigenous populations?

'Indigenous populations' have been murdering one another for the entire history of the world, and nobody is better at it than blacks.

Who established a worldwide slave trade that transported peoples to other continents for centuries?

That would be blacks. Nobody enslaved more people in the history of the world than blacks.

Fail.

LOL

Who gave entire countries to corporations as thier own slave camps, see East India Company or the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company.

That's the best you got? Can you provide the ship routes "blacks" used to transport slaves to other continents?

The world has plenty of racists. Salt Jones, for example, has claimed that 98% of blacks are racists. Do you believe that as well?

Can you disprove it?

Yet who colonized other continents and slaughtered their indigenous populations?

'Indigenous populations' have been murdering one another for the entire history of the world, and nobody is better at it than blacks.

Who established a worldwide slave trade that transported peoples to other continents for centuries?

That would be blacks. Nobody enslaved more people in the history of the world than blacks.

Fail.

LOL

Who gave entire countries to corporations as thier own slave camps, see East India Company or the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company.

That's the best you got? Can you provide the ship routes "blacks" used to transport slaves to other continents?

Schooling the likes of you is what I do.

LOL

Do better next time.

The Inquisition, pogroms, African colonization, Indian colonization, etc.

Care to dispute these were caused by white conservatives?

Sure bitch, just as soon as you prove that the term 'conservative' was in use during that time and that it had the same general definition politically then as it does today.

Ah, now comes the quibbling over terms.

You don't have a problem equating the Democratic Party of the 1860's with the Democratic Party of today. But now you need "proof" that Conservative means the same thing?

Of the 1860's?? You get your panties in a bunch if they're equated to the Democrats of the 1960's.

And the truth is their racism of that day is just a strong today, only it's demonstrated through their belief that blacks NEED Affirmative Action, racial set asides and the like in order to compete in today's America.

They're telling YOU that you AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH or SMART ENOUGH to make it on YOUR OWN. Patrician plantation owners, and you gladly lick their boots!

Can you disprove it?

No. Why should I have the onus to disprove your unsubstantiated assertion?

That Detroit city school education has failed you.

LOL

Sure bitch, just as soon as you prove that the term 'conservative' was in use during that time and that it had the same general definition politically then as it does today.

Ah, now comes the quibbling over terms.

You don't have a problem equating the Democratic Party of the 1860's with the Democratic Party of today. But now you need "proof" that Conservative means the same thing?

Of the 1860's?? You get your panties in a bunch if they're equated to the Democrats of the 1960's.

And the truth is their racism of that day is just a strong today, only it's demonstrated through their belief that blacks NEED Affirmative Action, racial set asides and the like in order to compete in today's America.

They're telling YOU that you AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH or SMART ENOUGH to make it on YOUR OWN. Patrician plantation owners, and you gladly lick their boots!

The Inquisition, pogroms, African colonization, Indian colonization, etc.

Care to dispute these were caused by white conservatives?

Blacks don't need Affirmative Action, we use it as payback for America's debt to our black ancestors. I have a 6 figure income, am retired military, never been poor a day in my life and my kids have never been poor. Yet we use Affirmative Action every chance we get. For the fun of it.

I don't.

I also don't believe that a large portion of Republicans are racist.

However, saying that "many people" are racist, and those people would like to see Obama removed from office, is, in fact, accurate.

Though obviously, Matthews was aware of the implications of what he was saying, and should have qualified his words.

I don't.

I also don't believe that a large portion of Republicans are racist.

However, saying that "many people" are racist, and those people would like to see Obama removed from office, is, in fact, accurate.

Though obviously, Matthews was aware of the implications of what he was saying, and should have qualified his words.

What would you put the percentage at, knowing that Salt Jones puts it at 98%.

70%?

Can you disprove it?

LOL

I've never lived in Detroit.

98% of blacks voted for Obama, due to, as white conservatives have stated, his being black. Isn't that racist?

Can you disprove it?

LOL

I've never lived in Detroit.

98% of blacks voted for Obama, due to, as white conservatives have stated, his being black. Isn't that racist?

Not at all. That is a function of cultural identify and affinity. You don't seem to be very bright or informed, and as such are making reckless statements.

Best to just read and educate yourself instead of posting.

Forum List

Back