Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

They are white conservatives. The most racist people in the history of civilization. No matter the political party, white conservatives are murderers of the highest order.

You said 98% of black people were racist.

Does that therefore mean you believe 99% or more of white conservatives are racist?

The Inquisition, pogroms, African colonization, Indian colonization, etc.

Is that a yes? White people are more racist than the 98% of all black people whom you claim to be racist?

Also Salt, what is the criteria you are using to make your charges about "white conservatives" being the most racist people in the history of civilization?

And the charges of them also being racist murderers, what exactly are you referring to in the legal sense? Murder is a crime. Are you referring to deaths during wars? Are you also considering peoples who committed wide scale genocide in history?

White conservatives are the world's greatest racist murderers. Look at their history.

You said 98% of black people were racist.

Does that therefore mean you believe 99% or more of white conservatives are racist?

Is that a yes? White people are more racist than the 98% of all black people whom you claim to be racist?

Care to dispute these were caused by white conservatives?

Are you saying that at least 99% of white conservatives are racist, cocksucker, or not?

Are you saying that at least 99% of white conservatives are racist, cocksucker, or not?

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I didn't care what Chris Matthews thought last night I don't care Today and tomorrow I will care twice as less as I don't care right now.

For reference, here is Salt Jones' statement and link:

'98% of blacks are racist. Why do you think we laughed at all the white people killed on 9/11/01 or as we call it "New Christmas".

- Salt Jones

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/256109-write-the-epitaph-of-the-obama-administration.html

Just read some of Salt's posts on that thread. Thanks for the heads up. I'm feeling an Angry sick MFer. Sucks to be her/him.

Why, because whites aren't worth the air they breath? George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abe Lincoln felt that way about blacks, did that make them "angry or sick"?

Nah, it's great to be me. I get free reign to express my hatred and the double standard provides me cover.

God Bless America, 2012.

Okay, enough playing with you and others.

Chris Matthews does not do the news. He offers opinion.

clue: opinion is biased

Many FOX employees offer opinions...some do the news. Opinions are biased/prejudiced. Get used to it.

Sure bitch, just as soon as you prove that the term 'conservative' was in use during that time and that it had the same general definition politically then as it does today.

You know what's funny is rwers on here talkin about racism, many of the posts mabe on here call Obama, Barry, monkey, obamaturd, shall I keep going?

For reference, here is Salt Jones' statement and link:

'98% of blacks are racist. Why do you think we laughed at all the white people killed on 9/11/01 or as we call it "New Christmas".

- Salt Jones

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/256109-write-the-epitaph-of-the-obama-administration.html

Just read some of Salt's posts on that thread. Thanks for the heads up. I'm feeling an Angry sick MFer. Sucks to be her/him.

Why, because whites aren't worth the air they breath? George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abe Lincoln felt that way about blacks, did that make them "angry or sick"?

Nah, it's great to be me. I get free reign to express my hatred and the double standard provides me cover.

God Bless America, 2012.

You can feel and believe anything you like Salt. It only affects you, not me. I live in the here and now and consider life and people mostly good.

History is filled with people who did wrong and killed others in the name of many causes and beliefs. Blacks enslaved/killed blacks. Whites enslaved/killed blacks. The topic is rich for discussion and is both complex and long, much like civiliation has been.

The history of civilations and the atrocities that happened are many.

Sure bitch, just as soon as you prove that the term 'conservative' was in use during that time and that it had the same general definition politically then as it does today.

Do you really think slavery, the kkk, Jim Crowe were a liberal thing? If you have hit rock bottom

Ah, now comes the quibbling over terms.

You don't have a problem equating the Democratic Party of the 1860's with the Democratic Party of today. But now you need "proof" that Conservative means the same thing?

God Bless America, 2012.

You can feel and believe anything you like Salt. It only affects you, not me. I live in the here and now and consider life and people mostly good.

History is filled with people who did wrong and killed others in the name of many causes and beliefs. Blacks enslaved/killed blacks. Whites enslaved/killed blacks. The topic is rich for discussion and is both complex and long, much like civiliation has been.

Yet who colonized other continents and slaughtered their indigenous populations?

Who established a worldwide slave trade that transported peoples to other continents for centuries?

Who gave entire countries to corporations as thier own slave camps, see East India Company or the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company.

God Bless America, 2012.

Yet who colonized other continents and slaughtered their indigenous populations?

'Indigenous populations' have been murdering one another for the entire history of the world, and nobody is better at it than blacks.

Who established a worldwide slave trade that transported peoples to other continents for centuries?

That would be blacks. Nobody enslaved more people in the history of the world than blacks.

Fail.

LOL

Who gave entire countries to corporations as thier own slave camps, see East India Company or the Anglo-Belgian India Rubber Company.

Forum List

Back