Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

Matthews has totally lost it at this point.
The man has no credibility or respect left.

really? he's still collecting a check.

Chris Matthews is host of an opinion show not a news program. Un like FOX's O'Reilly, Matthews never claimed to be No Spin or Fair and Balanced

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I heard Matthews had to take a pay cut and lost half his staff due to evaporation of viewers.

Chris Matthews is so boring his lefties converted to Fox and became Christian Republicans. It's more fun. :)

no, I'm not saying everyone that is critical of Obama is racist... but the tea party has no one to blame but themselves for their image as racists.
There is not one shred of evidence of racism on the part of the Tea Party.
The charges of racism were made in the hopes of discrediting the new political power broker.

no, I'm not saying everyone that is critical of Obama is racist... but the tea party has no one to blame but themselves for their image as racists.
There is not one shred of evidence of racism on the part of the Tea Party.
The charges of racism were made in the hopes of discrediting the new political power broker.

Really?

You paraphrased me on the cultural identify and affinity aspect of the black vote for Obama.

That's fine. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with folks such as you.

I did no such thing. I didn't read the post you are referring to.

Apparently we simply think alike in some regards, odd as this may be.

As they say, "great minds think alike, and so do ours".

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
That is absolutely true!

The right is loaded with racist pricks who could care less about this country and are afraid of their own fuckin' shadow.

They are the biggest cowards on the planet.

Chris is entitled to his opinion. I think for the most part he is correct. There are alot of Republican who hate the President, not for the policies. These are the folks (dilldoheads) who have been led by Boss Limbaugh calling him a failure(and a lot worse) for 4 years now.

Do you honestly believe that anyone with an ounce of sense needs Rush Limbaugh to tell them that Obama is a failure and an empty suit?

I can fully imagine that Obama goes to bed every night laughing at the gullible fools that actually believe his bullshit.

You Obamabots ought to do yourselves a favor and actually read Obama's books. That will pretty well tell you what he thinks about you.

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

That is absolutely true!

The right is loaded with racist pricks who could care less about this country and are afraid of their own fuckin' shadow.

Your modesty is amazing. You are still the king of the hill in the coward department, and you are a major contender in the asshole of the year category. Celebrate, you have earned it.

It's actually very sad observing what Chris Matthews has become. There was actually a time when he was very well-respected by most. He has flushed his good reputation down the toilet. And for what? To be Obama's/Democrats' little bitch? So sad.

Last edited:

That is absolutely true!

That's just silly, really, and you know it too, don't you.

Ice or sugar free, Loinboy?

kool_aid_pitcher.jpg

So if we oppose Obama we're racist and we're racist if we agree...Jesus are libtards stupid.....funny when blacks come out of the closet as republicans, they get waaaay more hate mail then when they were liberals....hmmmmmmmmmm

kinda sounds like.......jim crow....democrats just dont like black republicans...never have

Good to see that Salty is still doing his race baiting "thing"...

He seems to think because he's black that he can say racist things and not take heat for it...while at the same time telling other people that THEY are racists simply because they are white and conservative.

People like Salty simply underscore that progressives can't argue the merits of their policies so they resort to denigrating anyone who opposes those policies. Hate to point out the obvious here, little Salty but if your agenda was working, you wouldn't need to resort to all the personal attacks.

I would have loved to been there to confront Matthews on this. I would have mentioned to Matthews how, if this is his idea of hate for Obama, how did Obama get elected president with so much hate? But I would not stop there, I would tell Matthews, since you think the right hates Obama more than Al Qaeda, how about we talk about your side Mr. Matthews in your hating Bush more than Al Qaeda:

It was Senator Dicksucker Durbin that called our troops nazis

It was Jackoff Murtha that stabbed our troops in the back.

It was the left that was crying about waterboarding and being more concerned about the rights of Islamic terrorists than the lives of our troops fighting them.

It was the at the time the radical leftist agendists justices on the USSC that ruled IN SPITE of case precedence....still ruled that enemy combatants have a right to writ of habeas corpus.

It was leftist Al Gore who went on with his cocaine infused hate tirade of Bush betrayed this country.

So, with all that in mind, your sides intense hatred of Bush was so profound, you could care less about the lives our troops...just so your side could undermine Bush. The end justifies the mean....right!!!!!! In addition to the fact the lefties hate Christians, hate Mormons, hate any woman, latino, asian or black who is conservative or has the letter "R" in front of their name....it is pretty obvious whose side is really full of hate, you display it on your show every night, and your side displays it every day.

Yeah Mr. Matthews being one of the ultimate haters calling other people haters....too funny!!!!

Last edited:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of

Yawn to the clueless in the media. Would it be expecting too much honesty for the race provocateurs to actually believe most of us citizens simply dislike the job this President has done and want to see him fired based on his miserable performance?

How about those people, led by Rush, who said that they wanted to see him fail from the very beginning? Even though the country was in dire shape, they were ready to forfeit recovery to see Obama fail. I believe this is what Chris was talking about v

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of

Yawn to the clueless in the media. Would it be expecting too much honesty for the race provocateurs to actually believe most of us citizens simply dislike the job this President has done and want to see him fired based on his miserable performance?

How about those people, led by Rush, who said that they wanted to see him fail from the very beginning? Even though the country was in dire shape, they were ready to forfeit recovery to see Obama fail. I believe this is what Chris was talking about v

proof??

So if we oppose Obama we're racist and we're racist if we agree...Jesus are libtards stupid.....funny when blacks come out of the closet as republicans, they get waaaay more hate mail then when they were liberals....hmmmmmmmmmm

kinda sounds like.......jim crow....democrats just dont like black republicans...never have
Libs just love to think they can set traps for people they don't like or that have the gall to oppose their agenda.
In the past, yes some of us caved. That gave us RINO's...NO more! We are no longer affected by liberal name calling and false accusations. Let the libs screech "racism"..Nobody cares.
I no longer care what libs think of me. Fuck 'em.

At the end of the day who gives a shit what Chris Fucking Matthews thinks.
He is a dopey talking head with a liberal agenda. The man truly despises the freedoms we have. If it were up to him, all non liberal commentary would be outlawed.

At the end of the day who gives a shit what Chris Fucking Matthews thinks.
He is a dopey talking head with a liberal agenda. The man truly despises the freedoms we have. If it were up to him, all non liberal commentary would be outlawed.

He is not the only one. Hard to miss how much the left despises that old Fox News channel. How dare there be any channel, even one, that does not follow the talking points and agenda of the DNC. The MSM has been a parody for years and only the most partisan of political hacks and the Jerry Springer viewing idiots believe the media is not polluted with liberal bias.

Forum List

Back