Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

In debate, or anywhere else, it is up to the person making the assertion to back it up.

You suck and fail at this, as you clearly suck and fail at life.

You have a problem with my claim, I as a black American, know it's true You disprove it, you can't.

Prove your assertion, cockbreath. Prove 98% of blacks are racist.

Did you know that "cock" was originally a slang term for vagina? Listen to some of the early Lomax recordings in the Library of Congress.

You prove I'm lying about the 98%. You can't.

LOL

I said that a few posts ago.

But you are a fast learner.

Good job.

You asked me what "standard I held for white people", and what I believed about the matter.

I answered.

It seems we agree.

You paraphrased me on the cultural identify and affinity aspect of the black vote for Obama.

That's fine. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with folks such as you.

OP: Well of course some are. Give Dupes a few drinks, and about half will admit they would never vote for a black man. The rest are just deluded by Pubcrappe.

You have a problem with my claim, I as a black American, know it's true You disprove it, you can't.

Did you know that "cock" was originally a slang term for vagina? Listen to some of the early Lomax recordings in the Library of Congress.

I have a 19' penis. Prove I am lying. You can't, ergo, it is true.

Enjoy your lesson in logic. No charge.

LOL

I started to watch him last night, just for the entertainment! Lol! I can't stand the guy, but i know he says a lot of crazy things....but it was on about 5 minutes and i turned the channel. I can't believe anyone watches his show!
The last time I watched his program he was talking about his membership as a Democrat who'd never vote for a Republican. That was like a slap in the face to a person who prided herself on voting for the best candidate. Then I started looking into what Democrats stood for online.

All I could see was that they said swearwords to anyone who admitted being a Republican for a long number of years.

It really made their party unappealing.

Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Wonder whose worse? liberals are tweeting death threats to Romney.

See more on the link.

Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins

Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate

Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?

Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney

Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney

Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service

Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed

New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney

The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8: Obama, Lord of the mobs
They don't mean it.

I have a 19' penis. Prove I am lying. You can't, ergo, it is true.

Enjoy your lesson in logic. No charge.

LOL

Good for you. I'm sure the donkeys enjoy it.

Here peruse these 12 pages of threads concerning black racism, started by you fellow posters.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

or the 20 pages of comments on black racism.

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Wonder whose worse? liberals are tweeting death threats to Romney.

See more on the link.

Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins

Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate

Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?

Liberals on Twitter continue death threats against Mitt Romney

Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney

Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service

Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed

New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney

The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8: Obama, Lord of the mobs

Good hate? Unreal.

I wonder if Matthews is a closet racist(many liberals are) so he thinks all people are like him.
Some people just don't like people who live by the rule of law because doing that would be inconvenient to them.

no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

I could taste the hate for Bush, too.

Oh wait, that was "different". Right?

Of course it's different. First they depersonalized him by characterizing him as a chimpanzee, and then they went calumny against all that is true.

no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

What does anyone's dislike of Obama have to do with him being half black? What are you, an idiot?
Some people like to make a mountain out of a molehill. Nole likes to make his whole world out of nothing.

Well just about 300,000 to 400,000 people per day watch his show..
Meanwhile Sheppard Smith beats Matthews (25-54 demographic) by from 30 to 50%...
MSNBC has leaped over CNN to be the #2 cable network news channel.
However, MSNBC and the others lag far behind Fox News Channel.
Matthews appeals to a narrow minded audience. Far left moonbats who need something to believe. They get that with Matthews who is a far left moonbat himself

Now, here's a question:

If, as you folks on the right seem to believe, all media is leftward-biased...

Then one must compare FoxNews' ratings against all the other networks combined to form any sort of comparison, correct?

Or is it that the Networks aren't actually all "leftward leaning", and that comparing MSNBC and FoxNews is a fair comparison?

Which is it exactly?
Nice try.
The companies that measure ratings, do not rate cable nets vs over the air nets.
The answer is simple...Cable news is rated by the number of viewers of a particular program for the entire duration of the program. Over the air tv ratings are measured in segments of time. The ratings are based on the estimated number of viewers for a period of time vs the number of total television households.
Because there are more total tv households than those cabled plus those with satellite reception, it is possible to make an equitable comparison.
Radio ratings are also measured differently. Satellite radio is measured similar to cable ratings. Number of listeners per program.
Here are the lasest network news numbers. Pay close attention to the first paragraph.
Again, these are not comparisons to cable news nets. Just the over the air nets vs each other.

Oops....Forgot the link....http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/category/evening-news-ratings

Chris is entitled to his opinion. I think for the most part he is correct. There are alot of Republican who hate the President, not for the policies. These are the folks (dilldoheads) who have been led by Boss Limbaugh calling him a failure(and a lot worse) for 4 years now.

He's worse than a failure. He's a bold faced liar to go with that. And yes, PLEASE let Chris Mathews speak his opinions. :lmao:

That moonbat is priceless!

Yep, Boss Limbaugh's been telling dildoheads that for years. Most of them swallow it whole.

Talking from experience there?
I bet you could suck start a diesel locomotive.

Yeah, all us racist tea party supporters hate Obama because he is black - and love Herman Cain, Marco Rubio, Condoleezza Rice, Alberto Gonzales, Alan West, Clarence Thomas, Artur Davis, MLK Jr., Colin Powell, Michael Steele, and Alan Keyes --- because they are white racists just like us...

Chris Matthews is just like Obama Bin Lyin --- race-haters...

Forum List

Back