Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
With an influx of new members, let's all post photos of ourselves. If you 'know' what another looks like, maybe you'd like to know what they look like 'now' - not the last time i did one of these threads. I've gained 20lbs since the last time. :(

:D

Here's me...One carrying home a drunk Marine...the other at dinner w/ friends. I am not the asian or the obviously black guy...:)

-=d=- said:
With an influx of new members, let's all post photos of ourselves. If you 'know' what another looks like, maybe you'd like to know what they look like 'now' - not the last time i did one of these threads. I've gained 20lbs since the last time. :(

:D

Here's me...One carrying home a drunk Marine...the other at dinner w/ friends. I am not the asian or the obviously black guy...:)

Really can't see your physique too well, but you don't look heavy. I think men just carry weight better than women.

NOoooooooooo!!!! NO PICS!!!!!
I have a mental pic of all of you.
I'm here to escape the "real" world not see it! :teeth:
D you are a pocket protector chubby geek and now you've screwed me up!

I know Bonnie is a GODDESS too!

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Blah. I don't look any different, except now I have two-toned hair. :)

On second thought, let's tick P off since he said no pics. :tng:

Attachments

• $dis.jpg
    $dis.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 235
Shattered said:

Well my avatar is the only recent picuture I have and that was taken several months ago.

Shattered said:

On second thought, let's tick P off since he said no pics. :tng:

What color highlights do you have now?? I was thinking of going from blonde to Auburn again.

Bonnie said:
What color highlights do you have now?? I was thinking of going from blonde to Auburn again.

Oh, nothing as tame and simplistic as highlights.. Top layer of my hair is my natural color.. The rest fades to black cherry underneath.

Tomorrow, it will fade from natural to black cherry, to black. I'm bored. :)

Most recent pic was posted HERE

The photo below is me and the spousal unit in Y2K at the Ball, so the pix are precisly 5 years apart. I look like hell, she aged well.

Attachments

• $GWINN.jpg
    $GWINN.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 190

Forum List

Back