Post A Picture that Shows Your Personality

oh stop the spin - you were being a dick on a no politics forum - NOT according to me, dummy - per the rules of the forum.

you don't like following the rules? YOU go complain to the mods that YOU think YOU'RE different & YOU can do what YOU want - - - like shit all over a friendly game. everyone on the board knows how you feel politically & if you have the need to shit somewhere else - do it where it belongs

i am glad you're still triggered.

neener neener!
And yet your signature line shows up in those "non-political" forums. But, regardless, quit whining about small things and especially, stop being a typical Karen.

And you actually believe that "pro lifer" is a valid insult. That's funny.

i think YOU calling yerself that is insulting to those that really are, is funny as all hell.

Time is coming for you evil............................... well, no, I shouldn't say the word.

Bye.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

uh-huh .... you forgot 'tick tock'.... remember how you used that term over & over when that red wave was comin'?

& please...... by all means - do call me an evil whatever - - - i wear it like a badge.

hasta la vista muchacha!

And yet your signature line shows up in those "non-political" forums.

so do avatars ... doy. but thanx for playing the false equation game. perhaps you should start one in the you know..... GAMES forum - set up for fun... remember that?

But, regardless, quit whining about small things and especially, stop being a typical Karen.

^^^
3hpxq4.jpg

so do avatars ... doy. but thanx for playing the false equation game. perhaps you should start one in the you know..... GAMES forum - set up for fun... remember that?

^^^
View attachment 809123
3hpxq4-jpg.809123

Oh you, mean like "what we do behind closed doors is none of anyone's business"? Then open the fucking door and shove immorality in our faces? Yeah, i think that is it.

3hpxq4-jpg.809123

Oh you, mean like "what we do behind closed doors is none of anyone's business"? Then open the fucking door and shove immorality in our faces? Yeah, i think that is it.

That's what they are demanding -- that we allow them to do what they've been doing "behind closed doors", only to our children.

They will weep for the day when we were perfectly content to let them do what they wanted "behind closed doors".

Last edited:
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaa...If you are mentally ill, i will gladly point out your insanity. I do not support coddling crazy people.

:auiqs.jpg: if you think i care one iota, i will gladly point out just how mistaken you are.

i don't support MAGAts.

Forum List

Back