Possible witness against hillary..dead.

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

You are one of the useful idiots....congrats......
View attachment 94020
The Alinsky rules could easily be the platform of the Democratic National Convention.

desperate trumpsters

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

you can't run on a white supremacist male platform and pretend its anyone else's fault that you're losers.

So what are you going top tell your menfolk?? Every home should be like the Clintons??

Greg

nice deflection. i think the women in the clinton household have done pretty well.

would you prefer that i tell my "menfolk" (what a bizarre term) to have mail order brides and sexually assault women....and then blame the women saying they aren't hot enough to be sexually assaulted?

are you insane?

You must be referring to Bill "drop tou"....sexual predator and pedophile.....

True, but it IS funny.

Greg

it's funny if the loons didn't vote.

Hey no fair!! You're voting Hillary. Now THAT is funny!!!

Greg

it appears that so is pretty much everyone who isn't an uneducated angry white male. butwhatchagonnado.

So when your grandsons, nephews, male cousins etc etc and maybe even your hubby say they don't support Hillary...what indeed ARE you going to do? Alienate them?

Every male should copy Bill!!!!!!!!

Greg

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

You are one of the useful idiots....congrats......
View attachment 94020
The Alinsky rules could easily be the platform of the Democratic National Convention.

desperate trumpsters

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

you can't run on a white supremacist male platform and pretend its anyone else's fault that you're losers.

So what are you going top tell your menfolk?? Every home should be like the Clintons??

Greg

nice deflection. i think the women in the clinton household have done pretty well.

would you prefer that i tell my "menfolk" (what a bizarre term) to have mail order brides and sexually assault women....and then blame the women saying they aren't hot enough to be sexually assaulted?

are you insane?

You going to tell them???

COPY BILL!!!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back