Possible witness against hillary..dead.

Yep.The truth is out there
images

Bulldawg SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever lie to me do you hear me do you?????"

Seriously, if I were as stupid and as naive as you are? I would pray for death.......

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

You are one of the useful idiots....congrats......
View attachment 94020

Your silly list has been proven to be just another altRight lie that you fell for.

Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State

red.gif
FALSE
The above-quoted list of steps for "How to create a social state" is another example of a political attempt to tie the names of Saul Alinsky with those of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. But the list is not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, nor does it even sound like something he would have written (e.g., the line about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is the very antithesis of what Alinsky worked to achieve). This list is simply a modern variant of the decades-old, apocryphal Communist Rules for Revolution piece that was originally passed along without attribution until Alinsky's name became attached to it (presumably because someone out there thought it sounded like something Alinsky might have written).

False declared by whom? The proof is in the pudding. I know more than you and I have gone down roads that you wouldn't dare to cross. Barrypuppet and Hitlery are "globalists" bought and paid for by the very elites that want two classes.....serfs and the elite class....and stupid fucks like you blindly follow them. Yeah, I know more than you......

Last edited:
images

Bulldawg SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever lie to me do you hear me do you?????"

Seriously, if I were as stupid and as naive as you are? I would pray for death.......

You wouldn't have to. The chip in your brain would pick up your thought impulses and transmit them to the mother ship hiding behind the moon, and they would send big foot to solve your dilemma.

View attachment 94020

Your silly list has been proven to be just another altRight lie that you fell for.

red.gif
FALSE
The above-quoted list of steps for "How to create a social state" is another example of a political attempt to tie the names of Saul Alinsky with those of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. But the list is not something taken from the actual writings of Saul Alinsky, nor does it even sound like something he would have written (e.g., the line about "controlling health care" is anachronistic for his era, and the idea of "increasing the poverty level as high as possible" is the very antithesis of what Alinsky worked to achieve). This list is simply a modern variant of the decades-old, apocryphal Communist Rules for Revolution piece that was originally passed along without attribution until Alinsky's name became attached to it (presumably because someone out there thought it sounded like something Alinsky might have written).

False declared by whom? The proof is in the pudding. I know more than you and I have gone down roads that you woulkdn't dare to cross. Barrypuppet and Hitlery are "globalists" bought and paid for by the very elites that want two classes.....serfs and the elite class....and stupid fucks like you blindly follow them. Yeah, I know more than you......

You may know a lot of things, but that particular thing you think you know is bullshit. Sorry, but I believe Snopes before I will believe a space cadet like you.

Breaking: Car EXPLOSION Leaves Key Hillary Witness DEAD!!! - US Politics Live

How many does this make, now?

Kind of lacking in info, but I'm sure MSM will cover anything up.

it's lacking in sanity.

:cuckoo:

STFU, Shilian...don't you have a divorce case to work on as a barrister that deals in human misery? I would willingly KILL myself if I was left to do the work that you do, Ms "Canyon Klunt".....and I mean that with all sincerity..... (snicker)

View attachment 94020

red.gif
FALSE

False declared by whom? The proof is in the pudding. I know more than you and I have gone down roads that you woulkdn't dare to cross. Barrypuppet and Hitlery are "globalists" bought and paid for by the very elites that want two classes.....serfs and the elite class....and stupid fucks like you blindly follow them. Yeah, I know more than you......

You may know a lot of things, but that particular thing you think you know is bullshit. Sorry, but I believe Snopes before I will believe a space cadet like you.

BWAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Snopes. com...the end all be all to the leftard dumb fucks........

it's lacking in sanity.

STFU, Shilian...don't you have a divorce case to work on as a barrister that deals in human misery? I would willingly KILL myself if I was left to do the work that you do, Ms "Canyon Klunt".....and I mean that with all sincerity..... (snicker)

Did you forget to take your "stay calm" pill?

it's lacking in sanity.

Ahhhh yes, the bulldawg chimes in with a big bag of nothing clamped in between his jowls.... (snicker)

it's lacking in sanity.

Ahhhh yes, the bulldawg chimes in with a big bag of nothing clamped in between his jowls.... (snicker)

tissue?

it's lacking in sanity.

Hell, dumb ass. Did you forget we have been in the middle of a conversation for the last few minutes? I'm not just now chiming in. Your short term memory acting up again?

it's lacking in sanity.

tissue?

Wipe up my semen with your own absorption cloth of choice...I already did my "business".....(snicker)

it's lacking in sanity.

Hell, dumb ass. Did you forget we have been in the middle of a conversation for the last few minutes? I'm not just now chiming in. Your short term memory acting up again?

You replied to a post that I wrote to the klunt Shillian and you decided to chime in with an unrelated post, ya dumb fuck.....do you lick Shillian's fat ass and clean up after her? (snicker)....because I just "did her"......enjoy!!!

it's lacking in sanity.

You replied to a post that I wrote to the klunt Shillian and you decided to chime in with an unrelated post, ya dumb fuck.....do you lick Shillian's fat ass and clean up after her? (snicker)....because I just "did her"......enjoy!!!

Glad to see your music career is taking off

View attachment 94020
The Alinsky rules could easily be the platform of the Democratic National Convention.

View attachment 94020
The Alinsky rules could easily be the platform of the Democratic National Convention.

desperate trumpsters

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

you can't run on a white supremacist male platform and pretend its anyone else's fault that you're losers.

View attachment 94020

It was at a secret caucus in 1980 in Washing ton, D.C.......reference Dr John Coleman.

images

View attachment 94020

desperate trumpsters

you can't run on a white supremacist male platform and pretend its anyone else's fault that you're losers.

But leftards can run on unsecured borders while flying in unvetted muslim refugees and simply dropping them off in small towns via the U.N resolutrion....holy fuck....your stupidity and lack of common sense is ASTOUNDING......

Glad to see your music career is taking off

Yeaaaah....and sadly, that is one of your saner posts.

images

View attachment 94020

desperate trumpsters

So what are you going top tell your menfolk?? Every home should be like the Clintons??

Greg

View attachment 94020

desperate trumpsters

So what are you going top tell your menfolk?? Every home should be like the Clintons??

Greg

nice deflection. i think the women in the clinton household have done pretty well.

would you prefer that i tell my "menfolk" (what a bizarre term) to have mail order brides and sexually assault women....and then blame the women saying they aren't hot enough to be sexually assaulted?

are you insane?

Forum List

Back