As Donald Trump’s campaign flails, the violence and bloodshed will only get worse

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
His bitter unhinge followers goaded on by trump himself will become a danger to America when he loses or even before the election. Remember the DHS report warning of the violence coming from the rightwing

New DHS Report: Right Wing Extremist Groups Still A Major Threat

Obviously, Trump is playing with combustible materials. And just as obviously, as he lurches toward what could be an epic electoral collapse, he is not going to stop. Indeed, egged on by his alt-Right aides, and unwilling to face the consequences of his own folly, he is almost certain to intensify his incendiary rhetoric. This will not end well.

American history from the beginning has been punctuated by assassinations and violent riots. We've enjoyed a long, relatively tranquil period since the fires of the 1960s, but social peace is not preordained. As the Trump campaign plummets into the gutter, we should not be surprised if people get hurt and blood is shed.

As Trump’s campaign flails, the violence will only get worse

It's almost guaranteed, he's encouraging supporters to do 'poll-watch' duties in 'certain areas'. I can imagine what will happen when a bunch of blacks, or Hispanics, run into a posse of these alt-right crazies at a polling station.
At least, the ubiquitous cellphone videos will be recording everything, and the skinheads will face justice, eventually.

His bitter unhinge followers goaded on by trump himself will become a danger to America when he loses or even before the election. Remember the DHS report warning of the violence coming from the rightwing

Obviously, Trump is playing with combustible materials. And just as obviously, as he lurches toward what could be an epic electoral collapse, he is not going to stop. Indeed, egged on by his alt-Right aides, and unwilling to face the consequences of his own folly, he is almost certain to intensify his incendiary rhetoric. This will not end well.

American history from the beginning has been punctuated by assassinations and violent riots. We've enjoyed a long, relatively tranquil period since the fires of the 1960s, but social peace is not preordained. As the Trump campaign plummets into the gutter, we should not be surprised if people get hurt and blood is shed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever seen the commie leftard posse at a Trump rally assaulting people? It's the leftard clown posse that will go nuts if the queen klunt isn't crowned by the very same banking oligarchs that leftards claim to be against. Seriously, you can't make this shit up. I know the public school system has failed the children but even this surpasses my wildest imaginations. Leftards claim to be pro trans-gendered and pro queer while promoting the infiltration of radical muslims that toss the freaks of nature off of buildings in the countries that they fled. This is a script that no one would believe.

I simply laugh at the idiots and purse swinging leftards that don't have the faintest clue. Ask Germany, Sweden, Denmark, the U.K how it worked out when they were flooded with military aged radical muslims......wanna bet that leftards will don burkas and pray towards Mecca just so that they can be "politically correct"????

Fuck their mohammad god.....I piss on their catholic created religion.....

And yet it is always the left wing engaging in violence. I hope someday is for the left to wake up to the real danger, it is them.

Well, the public school system has certainly failed you, Dale!
You're a lost cause, suggest you crack another beer and plan some mayhem....because you'll never actually do anything with it, and it will keep you amused for a bit.

Well, the public school system has certainly failed you, Dale!
You're a lost cause, suggest you crack another beer and plan some mayhem....because you'll never actually do anything with it, and it will keep you amused for a bit.

I have yet to find a leftard that can go "toe to toe" with me in a debate about what we are really dealing with...when confronted? They run away with their cyber tails tucked underneath their hind legs. Wanna try me? I am no fan of the neocons either....let me assure you. I doubt that you could handle or refute the truth bombs that I would drop on you.....prove me wrong. I suspect that you are yet another leftard troll stuck in the left versus right paradigm that couldn't find his ass with both hands, a flashlight and a map......

Forum List

Back