Possible Trump running mate Lt. Gen. Flynn on Morning Joe. Hilarious!

R

rdean

You can watch the entire segment here:

Potential Trump VP pick: An honor to be in mix

He goes on and on about how awful the economy is. Gene Robinson says the economy is among the best in the world. What would Flynn do to "fix the problems". Flynn says he has nothing specific but has studied this extensively and it's important that people speak English. You have to watch it to believe it.

This is a pattern that shows up again and again with Trump supporters. When asked about policy, they will come up with "do something". And I've actually heard that as a real answer. We have to "do something".

And there is the "I am the Law and Order Candidate". Listen to his policies and things he would do to make a change.

I know, I didn't hear any either. For a candidate that gets so much support, they don't seem to care he has no ideas or policies. It's almost like a swindle. Or a fraud.
Oh, by the way:

Trial date set in Trump University lawsuit

Donald Trump will go to trial in a class-action lawsuit against him and his now-defunct Trump University after the presidential election but before the inauguration, setting the stage for a president-elect to take the witness stand if he wins the White House.

See ya in court.

Aren't you excited to know what Trump will say on the witness stand? I am.

Forum List

Back