Possible Iran Retaliation

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The Iranian general was a horrible man. He is responsible for a lot of death and suffering around the world.

The world is a better place now that he's gone. He will have to justify his life and he won't be able to lie or deceive. He will have to take proper responsibility for his life and it won't be pretty.

The problem is Iran. They will retaliate. They have said very loudly that they will. They will also make that general a martyr. Which isn't good for the world. The damage that will cause will last for generations. Which will make this world a lot less safe for everyone.

I was thinking as I read the following article, what is there to stop Iran from interfering with our coming election? What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

I know a bill was passed in the House to make our elections more safe from hacking but it went to the senate to die along with over 200 other needed pieces of legislation. I don't know if that legislation addresses a cyber campaign on line.

I don't want any foreign nation interfering with our elections to elect any candidate. Americans should be electing our government. Not a foreign nation.

russia has showen that it's possible to sway people on line through social media to get election results they want. There is nothing in place to stop Iran from doing the same thing.

Iran has already appointed the general's replacement. Killing them isn't going to stop someone else just taking their place.

Iranian authorities appoint replacement, vow retaliation for killing of General Soleimani

The Iranian general was a horrible man. He is responsible for a lot of death and suffering around the world.

The world is a better place now that he's gone. He will have to justify his life and he won't be able to lie or deceive. He will have to take proper responsibility for his life and it won't be pretty.

The problem is Iran. They will retaliate. They have said very loudly that they will. They will also make that general a martyr. Which isn't good for the world. The damage that will cause will last for generations. Which will make this world a lot less safe for everyone.

I was thinking as I read the following article, what is there to stop Iran from interfering with our coming election? What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

I know a bill was passed in the House to make our elections more safe from hacking but it went to the senate to die along with over 200 other needed pieces of legislation. I don't know if that legislation addresses a cyber campaign on line.

I don't want any foreign nation interfering with our elections to elect any candidate. Americans should be electing our government. Not a foreign nation.

russia has showen that it's possible to sway people on line through social media to get election results they want. There is nothing in place to stop Iran from doing the same thing.

Iran has already appointed the general's replacement. Killing them isn't going to stop someone else just taking their place.

Iranian authorities appoint replacement, vow retaliation for killing of General Soleimani

What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

Obama said our elections couldn't be hacked.

you worry to much.....

What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

Obama said our elections couldn't be hacked.

Technically elections can't be hacked. The voting machines are not online, and paper ballots can't be hacked.
Some voter rolls are hackable, but that's a state being stupid.
If Iran wants to mess with the US elections they would need to sneak the democrats tons of cash, and maybe mess with the idiots on Facebook like the Russians did. Maybe they could even develop a new Dossier on Trump and his favorite camels and goats?

I have no doubt the Democrats and Iranians will counterattack. But it won’t be open warfare. It will be through the sleeper cells the Democrats have imported across our open borders which they insist be left defenseless and in the press.

I have no doubt the Democrats and Iranians will counterattack. But it won’t be open warfare. It will be through the sleeper cells the Democrats have imported across our open borders which they insist be left defenseless and in the press.
US alert status is red... Very high probability of an attempt inside the US. Our agencies are on high alert and looking closely at those here..

US alert status is red... Very high probability of an attempt inside the US. Our agencies are on high alert and looking closely at those here..

Shame that the barbarians are inside the gate. Thanks Dems.

Shame that the barbarians are inside the gate. Thanks Dems.
We have and have had the greatest and most expensive *intelligence* in the history of the world- are you saying just democrats are responsible for our nefariousness?

This is exactly why having an "unpredictable" President is such a good thing. Now they will have to decide whether retaliation is worth all their oil fields going up in smoke. They had nothing to fear from Obama. And that is absolutely the worst position you can be in strategically.

No one has addressed the real possibility that Iran will interfere with our election.

All you people do is blame Obama, who has nothing to do with this, and make excuses.

This is very real. Do you really want Iran to interfere with our election?

No one has addressed the real possibility that Iran will interfere with our election.

All you people do is blame Obama, who has nothing to do with this, and make excuses.

This is very real. Do you really want Iran to interfere with our election?

Will Iranian memes on Facebook trick you into voting against Trump?

Sometimes, you get your ass kicked, and you are desperate to get revenge. You feel much hate, and you scheme and you plot...but that dude who gave you the first ass kicking has made it clear that the next one will be even worse.

And so the Ayatollahs and the Mullahs have to contemplate just how Bad Orange Man Bad really is.

Trump is now in their heads. They are afraid he might just be crazier than they are. That's how you deal with these Bat-Shit Crazy Muslims.

The fuckers on the left never cried about the deaths of hundreds of Americans this terrorist caused, nor cried about the Americans who have been maimed. But they’re sobbing into their turtle soup about the death of a lousy Iranian terrorist. jeez. Get a grip or get under the bed.

The Iranians have been attacking for years. They have been promoting terrorism for years across the middle east and beyond. If you can take out a ruthless killer like Trump did yesterday, than you do so. But, to think Iran's strategy of terror will change is non sense. They will continue no matter what we do. Any attack they make going forward would have been attempted no matter the circumstances. The comparisons to Bush & Iraq are a joke. This was a strike to take out a killer, a monster. If Clinton was brave enough to do the same 20 years ago, maybe we wouldn't be in the middle east at all today.

Well blowback is not a very compelling argument. The blob did good

Forum List

Back