Possible Iran Retaliation

fe850f493e448f31.jpg

Ezekiel 38-37 says Iran gets completely destroyed and loses 90% of their entire military along with the same losses for Russia and Turkey when they attack Israel.

The Iranian general was a horrible man. He is responsible for a lot of death and suffering around the world.

The world is a better place now that he's gone. He will have to justify his life and he won't be able to lie or deceive. He will have to take proper responsibility for his life and it won't be pretty.

The problem is Iran. They will retaliate. They have said very loudly that they will. They will also make that general a martyr. Which isn't good for the world. The damage that will cause will last for generations. Which will make this world a lot less safe for everyone.

I was thinking as I read the following article, what is there to stop Iran from interfering with our coming election? What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

I know a bill was passed in the House to make our elections more safe from hacking but it went to the senate to die along with over 200 other needed pieces of legislation. I don't know if that legislation addresses a cyber campaign on line.

I don't want any foreign nation interfering with our elections to elect any candidate. Americans should be electing our government. Not a foreign nation.

russia has showen that it's possible to sway people on line through social media to get election results they want. There is nothing in place to stop Iran from doing the same thing.

Iran has already appointed the general's replacement. Killing them isn't going to stop someone else just taking their place.

Iranian authorities appoint replacement, vow retaliation for killing of General Soleimani

Idiot Obama swore he would never use Nukes under any circumstance.

The dumb c word doesn’t understand the whole point of having them is to be able use them as a threat.

Can you imagine telling the world you have guns in your home but you will never use them if you are home invaded?

WTF?

We need a leader that our enemies are afraid will retaliate if they get out of line.

It’s in your basic international relations course in your fucking freshman year of college.

The Iranian general was a horrible man. He is responsible for a lot of death and suffering around the world.

The world is a better place now that he's gone. He will have to justify his life and he won't be able to lie or deceive. He will have to take proper responsibility for his life and it won't be pretty.

The problem is Iran. They will retaliate. They have said very loudly that they will. They will also make that general a martyr. Which isn't good for the world. The damage that will cause will last for generations. Which will make this world a lot less safe for everyone.

I was thinking as I read the following article, what is there to stop Iran from interfering with our coming election? What is there to stop them from going on a year long cyber campaign to prevent trump from being elected? What is there to stop them from hacking our election systems?

I know a bill was passed in the House to make our elections more safe from hacking but it went to the senate to die along with over 200 other needed pieces of legislation. I don't know if that legislation addresses a cyber campaign on line.

I don't want any foreign nation interfering with our elections to elect any candidate. Americans should be electing our government. Not a foreign nation.

russia has showen that it's possible to sway people on line through social media to get election results they want. There is nothing in place to stop Iran from doing the same thing.

Iran has already appointed the general's replacement. Killing them isn't going to stop someone else just taking their place.

Iranian authorities appoint replacement, vow retaliation for killing of General Soleimani
I'd LOVE to see the WH and Congress a burning heap. Be fucking beautiful.

Sometimes, you get your ass kicked, and you are desperate to get revenge. You feel much hate, and you scheme and you plot...but that dude who gave you the first ass kicking has made it clear that the next one will be even worse.

And so the Ayatollahs and the Mullahs have to contemplate just how Bad Orange Man Bad really is.

Trump is now in their heads. They are afraid he might just be crazier than they are. That's how you deal with these Bat-Shit Crazy Muslims.
Exactly!
No one has addressed the real possibility that Iran will interfere with our election.

All you people do is blame Obama, who has nothing to do with this, and make excuses.

This is very real. Do you really want Iran to interfere with our election?
That should make you happy because they would try to defeat the man they fear the most and elect another spineless Democrat.

No one has addressed the real possibility that Iran will interfere with our election.

All you people do is blame Obama, who has nothing to do with this, and make excuses.

This is very real. Do you really want Iran to interfere with our election?

How are they going to interfere in our election.

Stupid liberals underestimate the American Army, they forgot how we marched through Iraq like a hot knife through butter during the invasion.

Ezekiel 38-37 says Iran gets completely destroyed and loses 90% of their entire military along with the same losses for Russia and Turkey when they attack Israel.

Is that before or after damascus gets turned into a heap of ruins?

Obama sucked so much Terrorist Cock he is still spitting up jizz three years after being out of office.

He should have been tried and hung for treason.

This is exactly why having an "unpredictable" President is such a good thing. Now they will have to decide whether retaliation is worth all their oil fields going up in smoke. They had nothing to fear from Obama. And that is absolutely the worst position you can be in strategically.

Last edited:

Iran will spend a large part of the $150,000,000,000 Obama gave them to try to help their democrat brothers in Jihad win in November

Everything I studied looks like Damascus gets destroyed at the beginning or leading up to The Battle of Gog, Magog and their allies as they make their way eventually down to Israel.

I had to read the passages several times and they seem to synchronize with each other

Isaiah 17 Ezekiel 38-39

Check this out

Is that before or after damascus gets turned into a heap of ruins?

Last edited:

Iran will spend a large part of the $150,000,000,000 Obama gave them to try to help their democrat brothers in Jihad win in November

Libs will get duped again. Putin, now the jihad will trick them into voting for the orange man. This is beyond funny!

Do you actually believe these third world savages are a threat to the US?
We know everything you do before you do it.
If Iran wants to push you better get the fuck outta country or you may end up in the ash pile.

Isaiah 17 ties in nicely with Ezekiel 38 & 39

1 This message came to me concerning Damascus: “Look, the city of Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins.

2 The towns of Aroer will be deserted. Flocks will graze in the streets and lie down undisturbed, with no one to chase them away.

3 The fortified towns of Israel will also be destroyed, and the royal power of Damascus will end. All that remains of Syria will share the fate of Israel’s departed glory,” declares the LORD of Heaven’s Armies.

4 “In that day Israel’s glory will grow dim; its robust body will waste away.

5 The whole land will look like a grainfield after the harvesters have gathered the grain. It will be desolate, like the fields in the valley of Rephaim after the harvest.

6 Only a few of its people will be left, like stray olives left on a tree after the harvest. Only two or three remain in the highest branches, four or five scattered here and there on the limbs,” declares the LORD, the God of Israel.

7 Then at last the people will look to their Creator and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel.

8 They will no longer look to their idols for help or worship what their own hands have made. They will never again bow down to their Asherah poles or worship at the pagan shrines they have built.

9 Their largest cities will be like a deserted forest, like the land the Hivites and Amorites abandoned when the Israelites came here so long ago. It will be utterly desolate.

10 Why? Because you have turned from the God who can save you. You have forgotten the Rock who can hide you. So you may plant the finest grapevines and import the most expensive seedlings.

11 They may sprout on the day you set them out; yes, they may blossom on the very morning you plant them, but you will never pick any grapes from them. Your only harvest will be a load of grief and unrelieved pain.

12 Listen! The armies of many nations roar like the roaring of the sea. Hear the thunder of the mighty forces as they rush forward like thundering waves.

13 But though they thunder like breakers on a beach, God will silence them, and they will run away. They will flee like chaff scattered by the wind, like a tumbleweed whirling before a storm.

14 In the evening Israel waits in terror, but by dawn its enemies are dead. This is the just reward of those who plunder us, a fitting end for those who destroy us.

Libs are crazy.

Libs will get duped again. Putin, now the jihad will trick them into voting for the orange man. This is beyond funny!

Let them retaliate.

We can rename the country of Iran after we've cleaned it of any living thing.

The horror scenarios are many. For Trump as well.

Has Trump taken steps to lose his Russia support? Maybe.

Could the whole Middle East go up in flames, including Saudi Arabia? There would go Trump's second choice for political asylum.

However, the human cost is enormous, for a senile crook in charge of the most powerful military in the world to start a massive war in order to avoid impeachment. This could be a lot worse than the G.W. Bush Iraq/Afghanistan invasions.

Forum List

Back