Portland is a sh*thole

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Portland: Capital of Antifa, degeneracy and depression.

Gosh darn it…. I think we have ourselves a sh*thole.

Portland is the most self-loathing city in America and also where the highest concentration of Antifa members live.

This is not a coincidence.

=====================================

When you are not one of these you see it already , instantly no questions asked. When you are one you can't and won't see a thing.

My sister and her husband were just in Portland and loved it. They are thinking of moving there :thup:

Portland is the most self-loathing city in America and also where the highest concentration of Antifa members live.

When you are not one of these you see it already , instantly no questions asked. When you are one you can't and won't see a thing.

Liberalism at work.

Don't like it? Don't go. It sometimes amazes me how these simple solutions have to be explained to deplorable trumpanzees.

Don't like it? Don't go. It sometimes amazes me how these simple solutions have to be explained to deplorable trumpanzees.

That's because "Free Choice" is a foreign concept to Fascisti.

Forum List

Back