4. Look just stick to the facts.....
5. *Porsch-EEE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I like the Boxsters.
2. But don't know much about them.
3. 911's are cool, because they have a small jump seat.
4. I have four.
5. Me, wife and two kids....

Regàrds,
SirJamesofTexas

Get a Cayenne or a Cayenne S....comfortable, nice drive. Good space, and it has pick up...about 300 horsepower on the standard cayenne....but...maintaince is expensive.

Get a Cayenne or a Cayenne S....comfortable, nice drive. Good space, and it has pick up...about 300 horsepower on the standard cayenne....but...maintaince is expensive.

I'd get a BMW X6 before a cayenne

Hard decision, I'm leaning to the Cayenne because I've driven my Fathers. It was fun, but honestly the American cars have improved and I drive an impala police interceptor and my father drives a 2013 Malibu Lt, 195 a month, it's nice. And our Chrysler minivan. Good prices and pretty reliable. Buy American people. :cool:

Hard decision, I'm leaning to the Cayenne because I've driven my Fathers. It was fun, but honestly the American cars have improved and I drive an impala police interceptor and my father drives a 2013 Malibu Lt, 195 a month, it's nice. And our Chrysler minivan. Good prices and pretty reliable. Buy American people. :cool:

And how did you score a police interceptor?

I had an '04 SS. It was awesome. :thup:

And how did you score a police interceptor?

I had an '04 SS. It was awesome. :thup:

01 Impala supercharged :D....in Michigan the police auction them off here and you can get some from Chicago, mines from Chicago...:cool:

Never drove an SS. But these are pretty reliable cars if you treat the, right.

Sorry bout that,
Excuse me, it's pronounced "Porsh".

:D
1. You have any idea about these cars?
2. 911 or Boxster, SUV type.....Caymen?
3. You *MS* must have, PMS or something.....:badgrin:
5. *Porsch-EEE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Bout 20 years ago my Sister was dating this guy who owned a Porsche 911 Targa and he let me drive it one day.

Well, it wasn't a whole lot different than driving a ordinary Volkswagen Bug. It would corner pretty nice but that was about it. Clutch felt like it was hinged to the floorboard too. It just had that all around "clunky" feel and I was kinda disappointed.

If yer gonna' buy a car as a Status Symbol I would recommend a Corvette or a Mercedes over a "Porsh" any day.

Sorry bout that,
Excuse me, it's pronounced "Porsh".

:D
1. You have any idea about these cars?
2. 911 or Boxster, SUV type.....Caymen?
3. You *MS* must have, PMS or something.....:badgrin:
5. *Porsch-EEE*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Bout 20 years ago my Sister was dating this guy who owned a Porsche 911 Targa and he let me drive it one day.

Well, it wasn't a whole lot different than driving a ordinary Volkswagen Bug. It would corner pretty nice but that was about it. Clutch felt like it was hinged to the floorboard too. It just had that all around "clunky" feel and I was kinda disappointed.

If yer gonna' buy a car as a Status Symbol I would recommend a Corvette or a Mercedes over a "Porsh" any day.

Newer Porsches are amazing machines but even the classics can be amazing, I saw one driving in Chicago and it was loud and nice :D ....Porsche 959 is an amazing car, one of my few dream cars..:)

1347948847.jpg

My dream has always been a 1998 911 SC targa black with a whale tail.

Forum List

Back