PORKULUS 2013-Cliff deal LOADED with Crony payback

Plastics

Algae has been implemented in the production of biodegradable plastics by Cereplast, Inc. An agreement has also been reached with the US Military to introduce more biodegradable plastics as it attempts to move away from petroleum based plastics and utilize more environmentally friendly alternatives.[67]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algae#Uses

I'm soo sick and disgusted with these ASSHOLES who think our wallets and hard earned money are theirs to vote and use as they please. $59 MILLION for algae growers?? Really?? You morons in DC just loaded my 6 yr old daughter with debt to pay off algae growers- never mind we're borrowing that 59 million and paying interest on the interest alone because we're flat broke! Nascar as given tax write off, you know those MILLIONAIRES who go round and round a track for a job and pulling in MULTIL millions in one day?! Oh yes, let's sock it to small business owners but not celebrity millionaires to include all of Hollywood.. How kind of you DOLTS to take money from my paychecks, money I can't afford for you to take, food from my child- to pay off your Hollywood campaign financed friends.. WAKE UP PEOPLE-- This is all BULLSHIT from both sides of the aisle.. They think we're a bunch of SUCKERS .. all they have to do is throw some breadcrumbs on the ground and some of you bark like good dogs lapping it up! We've become their ticket to power- OUR HARD EARNED MONEY , their own personal piggyback for cronyism! -- Oh and lets not forget lining the pockets of RUM producers to the tune of 222 million.

For any of you SNAKES who carry an (R) next to your name and voted for this SHIT BISCUIT- don't ever expect ANY conservative to vote for your sorry ass again.. (TRUE Conservative that is..some of you RINOs are mush brains)

‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal Also Doles Out Millions for Hollywood, Railroads, Rum Producers - ABC News

essey_wipy-white_zoom.jpg

Scientific data that algae is the new discovery for electricity and plastics??? LMAO

You know me. but this is one case where I agree with Lady gunslinger.
For the congress, esp the right side to cry about cutting spending and then fill this "fiscal Cliff" bill with pork is beyond the pale.

But the sheep will continue to believe the hyperbole and ignore the facts and re-elect the swine in congress.

she is trying to outidiot pawlenty for screaming about valcanos being monitored

Algae is a big part of our future.
YOUR just too stupid to understand that

You're just too stupid to find the apostrophe key or to understand the difference between your, yore and you're. You're the very last person on USMB who should be calling your fellow board members stupid.

Paul Ryan voted for this 'biscuit', and the OP wanted him a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Go figure.

Yes and Paul Ryan ran as a fiscal conservative.. Not a backstabbing weasel. This conservative won't vote for him or any of the IDIOT republicans who backed this PORK ridden CRAP. Why do you support it?? It makes millionaire friends of Obama and some congresscritters, EXEMPT from paying their fair share.. I THOUGHT EVERY MILLIIONAIRE should pay their fair share??!! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOLLYWOOD Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I don't support it.

Go figure.

Tell us what you know about algae ?

You need to get this TM.. This is PORK, payback for campaign cash.. NOTHING MORE. These morons in DC use our wallets to pay off their corporate donors.. IT'S WRONG, period and BOTH sides are doing it.

TMN doesn't get that the two parties in DC engage in a Kabuki Theater to hide the fact that they are colluding to bleed out the rest of the country.

Algae is a big part of our future.
YOUR just too stupid to understand that

really?
"What we found was sort of surprising," said Andres Clarens, a civil and environmental engineering professor at the University of Virginia and lead author of the paper. "We started doing this with as much optimism as everybody else."

Algae production consumes more energy, has higher greenhouse gas emissions and uses more water than other biofuel sources, like corn, switch grass and canola, Clarens and his colleagues found by using a statistical model to compare growth data of algae with conventional crops.

"From a life-cycle standpoint, algae are not nearly as desirable as you would think they are," Clarens said. "And that was surprising to us."
Is Algae Worse than Corn for Biofuels?: Scientific American

Paul Ryan voted for this 'biscuit', and the OP wanted him a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Go figure.

Yes and Paul Ryan ran as a fiscal conservative.. Not a backstabbing weasel. This conservative won't vote for him or any of the IDIOT republicans who backed this PORK ridden CRAP. Why do you support it?? It makes millionaire friends of Obama and some congresscritters, EXEMPT from paying their fair share.. I THOUGHT EVERY MILLIIONAIRE should pay their fair share??!! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOLLYWOOD Wahhhhhhhhhhh

Yes you will.in the end you will.

Go figure.

Does this mean you got my back about Ron Paul or will you still trash him while backing up well known sell outs like Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in the future? Hell, didn't you like Newt at one point, that guy has no soul left because he sold that too.

I'd bet anything next go around you're back on the bandwagon supporting whoever is on the ticket, just my opinion.

Lol, question is, how is Obama not the biggest let down of all time for liberals? Most liberals I know hate Obama, the ones that like him don't really care, they just know they hate Republicans, but then again they don't know the difference between the House and the Senate. Kinda like TM…

I told my wife that they (Reps and Dems) will agree to some crappy bill just before the deadline… I was surprised that I was wrong. After the deadline was missed I said “They will find some way to do a bill anyways.” It took less than a day for Republicans to sell out. But to be fair, Dems sold out too, they both sold out the country, again.

Forum List

Back