PORKULUS 2013-Cliff deal LOADED with Crony payback

Yeah and why don't you hold your breath for those cuts??

Do us all that favor asshole.

if anyone believes after alll of this time cuts are coming, REAL CUTS.. you're crazy!

Paul Ryan voted for this 'biscuit', and the OP wanted him a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Go figure.

Yes and Paul Ryan ran as a fiscal conservative.. Not a backstabbing weasel. This conservative won't vote for him or any of the IDIOT republicans who backed this PORK ridden CRAP. Why do you support it?? It makes millionaire friends of Obama and some congresscritters, EXEMPT from paying their fair share.. I THOUGHT EVERY MILLIIONAIRE should pay their fair share??!! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HOLLYWOOD Wahhhhhhhhhhh

I'm soo sick and disgusted with these ASSHOLES who think our wallets and hard earned money are theirs to vote and use as they please. $59 MILLION for algae growers?? Really?? You morons in DC just loaded my 6 yr old daughter with debt to pay off algae growers- never mind we're borrowing that 59 million and paying interest on the interest alone because we're flat broke! Nascar as given tax write off, you know those MILLIONAIRES who go round and round a track for a job and pulling in MULTIL millions in one day?! Oh yes, let's sock it to small business owners but not celebrity millionaires to include all of Hollywood.. How kind of you DOLTS to take money from my paychecks, money I can't afford for you to take, food from my child- to pay off your Hollywood campaign financed friends.. WAKE UP PEOPLE-- This is all BULLSHIT from both sides of the aisle.. They think we're a bunch of SUCKERS .. all they have to do is throw some breadcrumbs on the ground and some of you bark like good dogs lapping it up! We've become their ticket to power- OUR HARD EARNED MONEY , their own personal piggyback for cronyism! -- Oh and lets not forget lining the pockets of RUM producers to the tune of 222 million.

For any of you SNAKES who carry an (R) next to your name and voted for this SHIT BISCUIT- don't ever expect ANY conservative to vote for your sorry ass again.. (TRUE Conservative that is..some of you RINOs are mush brains)

‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal Also Doles Out Millions for Hollywood, Railroads, Rum Producers - ABC News

Algae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You truly are a useful idiot. Thanks.

According to the Congressional Budget Office, the last-minute fiscal cliff deal reached by congressional leaders and President Barack Obama cuts only $15 billion in spending while increasing tax revenues by $620 billion—a 41:1 ratio of tax increases to spending cuts.

Hope no one is holding their breath for those spending cuts.

The Dems aren't to honorable when it comes to agreements. Ask Reagan and Bush I.

As for whats been done. I'm glad. Hope America is geared up for another four years of what they put back in the WH. Its to bad that those of us who didn't vote for that fuck will have to pay as well.

The Clowns in DC have taken care of themselves but they aren't to concerned with we the people. We the people who provide the money for their cushy, long term, very lucrative jobs.

Wonder what they would say if their SS was robbed and their oh so nice Gov HC benefits took the same hit we are about to take?? Oh wait. I forgot. They are all exempt from Obmacare. Never mind.

There is a huge DISCONNECT now between the RULERZ in DC and the people. We are the subjects of the state good for financing their campaigns to remain in power so they can fly all over the world, take million dollar vacations, own multiple homes- This entire government is corrupt.

You might feel better if you understood that we live in a plutocracy. The ultra rich and the very very rich don't play by the same rules. Dems or Rethug makes no difference. Why you think the 400/450k numbers came up? It's cause at 250k to many of the House and Senate members would see an increase in their taxes. They were protecting themselves, like any good plutocrat would do.

That's why I support the plutocrats that seem to want to do less harm to me and mine than the other plutocrats. Right now it seems the Dems want to harm me less and the Rethugs want to harm me more. So I don't support rethugs........at this time. Cause they DEFINITELY are only looking out for the ultra rich.

But things do change and you gotta be flexable.

As an aside; what were the spending cuts that were being proposed by Rethugs?

I'm soo sick and disgusted with these ASSHOLES who think our wallets and hard earned money are theirs to vote and use as they please. $59 MILLION for algae growers?? Really?? You morons in DC just loaded my 6 yr old daughter with debt to pay off algae growers- never mind we're borrowing that 59 million and paying interest on the interest alone because we're flat broke! Nascar as given tax write off, you know those MILLIONAIRES who go round and round a track for a job and pulling in MULTIL millions in one day?! Oh yes, let's sock it to small business owners but not celebrity millionaires to include all of Hollywood.. How kind of you DOLTS to take money from my paychecks, money I can't afford for you to take, food from my child- to pay off your Hollywood campaign financed friends.. WAKE UP PEOPLE-- This is all BULLSHIT from both sides of the aisle.. They think we're a bunch of SUCKERS .. all they have to do is throw some breadcrumbs on the ground and some of you bark like good dogs lapping it up! We've become their ticket to power- OUR HARD EARNED MONEY , their own personal piggyback for cronyism! -- Oh and lets not forget lining the pockets of RUM producers to the tune of 222 million.

For any of you SNAKES who carry an (R) next to your name and voted for this SHIT BISCUIT- don't ever expect ANY conservative to vote for your sorry ass again.. (TRUE Conservative that is..some of you RINOs are mush brains)

‘Fiscal Cliff’ Deal Also Doles Out Millions for Hollywood, Railroads, Rum Producers - ABC News

you hate sceince huh?

you remind me of the right wing idiots hwo used to HATE Nasa.

they wanted it defunded

Washington is broken, period, end of story.

We're fucked.

If you weren't a "prepper" before, you might want to think about it.

this is why this country needs to kick these fools to the curb.

They have NO idea how to make this country excell.

all they know is yesterday, they see no future for this country

Algae is a big part of our future.
YOUR just too stupid to understand that

Be sure to NEVER use any of the products produced with them then.

Do you have anything plastic in your home?

Forum List

Back