PORKULUS 2013-Cliff deal LOADED with Crony payback

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LadyGunSlinger, Jan 2, 2013.

1. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    I'm soo sick and disgusted with these ASSHOLES who think our wallets and hard earned money are theirs to vote and use as they please. $59 MILLION for algae growers?? Really?? You morons in DC just loaded my 6 yr old daughter with debt to pay off algae growers- never mind we're borrowing that 59 million and paying interest on the interest alone because we're flat broke! Nascar as given tax write off, you know those MILLIONAIRES who go round and round a track for a job and pulling in MULTIL millions in one day?! Oh yes, let's sock it to small business owners but not celebrity millionaires to include all of Hollywood.. How kind of you DOLTS to take money from my paychecks, money I can't afford for you to take, food from my child- to pay off your Hollywood campaign financed friends.. WAKE UP PEOPLE-- This is all BULLSHIT from both sides of the aisle.. They think we're a bunch of SUCKERS .. all they have to do is throw some breadcrumbs on the ground and some of you bark like good dogs lapping it up! We've become their ticket to power- OUR HARD EARNED MONEY , their own personal piggyback for cronyism! -- Oh and lets not forget lining the pockets of RUM producers to the tune of 222 million.

For any of you SNAKES who carry an (R) next to your name and voted for this SHIT BISCUIT- don't ever expect ANY conservative to vote for your sorry ass again.. (TRUE Conservative that is..some of you RINOs are mush brains)

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...llions-for-hollywood-railroads-rum-producers/

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
  2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,778
    wah!

3. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    You're a good Zombie subject of the State. Now squeal on demand.. ready, set, go..

4. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Oh and for you SHEEPLE- Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh- make certain you go to that ABC article and read the comments from BOTH democrats and republicans.. ALL PISSED OFF-- Just you radical partisan mush brains who bend over and say ahhh when taking it up the behind, stand all alone in your glaring worship.

5. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    FOUR (4) TRILLION added to the 16.5 trillion dollar debt... THAT'S 4 TRILLION DOLLARS in one CRONY bill..

America deserves the absolute SLUDGE they voted in.. you wanted it.. YOU GOT IT!

6. Papawx3

Papawx3 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    The Republicans caved, again, just like they have for the past 10 years. I'm through with them and through with voting Republican. I'm not blind or stupid enough to vote Democrat, mind you, but just done with voting for so-called Republicans who have no backbone and no morals.

7. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196

Same here.. But I was done after this election. I finally saw through the partisan haze.

8. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    According to the Congressional Budget Office, the last-minute fiscal cliff deal reached by congressional leaders and President Barack Obama cuts only $15 billion in spending while increasing tax revenues by $620 billion—a 41:1 ratio of tax increases to spending cuts.

9. LadyGunSlinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
  10. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,987
    Conservatives will vote for them, the teaparty, maybe not but they are quickly becoming irrelevant anyway. Boehner tried one last time for them and lost once more. Time for the party to actually become Conservative again. Take the party back from the most extreme among you.

The country has suffered enough at the hands of these money grubbing fools.