Popular Mechanics

I stood under a Boeing 767-400 last night and what amazes me is that an aircraft that huge, full of freight, fuel and a bunch of people, flying in excess of 500 mph, could hit a building and not knock it over.

I stood under a Boeing 767-400 last night and what amazes me is that an aircraft that huge, full of freight, fuel and a bunch of people, flying in excess of 500 mph, could hit a building and not knock it over.
most people, with common sense, reject this nonsense because it is nonsense
its only a small few that must be deficient in something(hormonal, or dietary) that makes them easy prey for that charlatan Alex Jones

Hi Elvis:

I would like you troofers to explain to us why Popular Mechanics is wrong.

No. Offer up Elvis’ evidence that Jim Meigs and his band of Loyal Bushie LIARS are right about anything at all.

Serendipity Website

[FONT=Callisto MT,Georgia,Book Antiqua,Palatino,Times New Roman,Serif]For those of you who have looked unemotionally at the events of 9/11, it is not unusual to be left wondering how those members of the US government who were clearly complicit in the murder of 3,000 of their own citizens can remain so smug and seemingly self-assured. To find the answer we need look no further than the Jim Meigs' of this world. [/FONT][FONT=Callisto MT,Georgia,Book Antiqua,Palatino,Times New Roman,Serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Callisto MT,Georgia,Book Antiqua,Palatino,Times New Roman,Serif]You see, it is people like Meigs who lack any love or appreciation for the truth and worship only their subjective view of the world that make it so easy for big government to commit big crime. At present there are millions of Americans and others around the world who, aided by the years of social conditioning and media mind programming, drew a very clear line around what they would and would not believe about their government and country. Most of what was inside the line was "feel good" stuff about "greatest democracy on earth" and other jingoistic nonsense, with perhaps a few admissions that "sometimes bad things happen" and "not everyone is a saint". This mindset provided (and continues to provide) a perfect opportunity for unscrupulous US politicians to literally get away with the murder of which most of the US public refuse to believe they are capable.[/FONT]
I argue against their Official Cover Story nonsense on this Loose Change thread (here) if anybody is interested. If Elvis wants to quote from any of Jim Meigs’ stupidity then I am happy to come behind and present the opposing views and show that Popular Mechanics has been running diversion for the out-of-control Bushie Administration from the very beginning.

GL,

Terral

Hi Sitarro and Ms. Kitty (challenged to answer this post here):

Try to imagine a real 100-ton Jetliner crashing (pic) into this standing E-Ring Pentagon Wall . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

. . . at 530 miles per hour (This is what really happened). :0) Then Jim Meigs and his band of PM retards start lying like there is no tomorrow and We The People are just supposed to act ridiculously STUPID and swallow their nonsense. These Military Experts say no 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe Jim Meigs Or These Experts![/ame]

Here is the very location where Jim Meigs says a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic = my thread):

93crash2.jpg

Just look into the empty hole and tell us what Sitarro sees, because all I see is the empty hole like the News Reports saw on 9/11:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc"]News About The Empty Hole[/ame]

Why is Popular Mechanics WRONG? Let me count the ways . . .

Boeing757-200.jpg

This is the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner versus the little 20-feet diameter hole that has grass growing on all the inclines (pic) AND is no more than just 4 feet deep (pic). Go ahead and click on the little video clip (here) and tell everyone what you see. Then click on this link (here) to realize that this little hole was already there in 1994 from a strip mining dig that turned up nothing.

Jim Meigs is a LIAR and I have tried to engage his pencil-neck sorry-ass staff (worthless cowards) in a real debate and they whine like babies.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Dude! Really?!?! Someone ... anyone ... please get this person a brain ... please.

actually i have rather high IQ
which i doubt you would begin to understand

stop lying...your below average at best
you need to stop YOUR lying
you troofers lie WAY too much

What ... conspiracy theories are based on lies? No way .. that's just not possible! Only the truth could possibly be based on lies, never a conspiracy theory!

(Sarcasm in case you missed it, and I can say that DiveCons IQ is much higher than anyone who thinks it's all a conspiracy.)

Hi Kitten:

Dude! Really?!?! Someone ... anyone ... please get this person a brain ... please.

Sitarro made an excellent observation that real 100-ton Jetliners are MASSIVE indeed. Let's see if Kitten has half a brain and can answer my supported arguments that you completely ignored in Post #45.

Guess what? This 'real' 911Truther is not holding his breath . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Ms. Kitty And Terral In A Real 9/11 Debate?[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Again I say this, there are millions of links online and 99.999% are just rants and opinions. So meh to whatever you think is fact.

No, building don't "knock over" for anything, well anything short of a massive force. They can collapse if certain beams are broken, which is what happened. Conspiracy nutjobs just want to blame the government for everything. Here's a little fact you like to ignore: Bush is too stupid to orchistrate much less keep quiet about this anyway, so even if there was a tiny bit of fact to it being a conspiracy he would have dropped the ball a long time ago. It's been more than 6 years, still no ball dropped. So, either Bush was a genius who did everything on purpose, fucked himself over, and made us all think he was a baffoon for what reason? Just to blow up a couple of towers? Really now.

That's without even pointing out all the scientific flaws in this conspiracy theory ... fun times.

What ... conspiracy theories are based on lies? No way .. that's just not possible! Only the truth could possibly be based on lies, never a conspiracy theory!

(Sarcasm in case you missed it, and I can say that DiveCons IQ is much higher than anyone who thinks it's all a conspiracy.)

Its also, according Terral, part of a plan to destroy the US economy.

Its also, according Terral, part of a plan to destroy the US economy.

Eeek!

Hi Kitten with Sitarro mentioned:

No. I was not holding my breath, because Ms. Kitty has a 9/11 case for NOTHING.

Again I say this, there are millions of links online and 99.999% are just rants and opinions. So meh to whatever you think is fact.

And this from the cartoon character who just tried to make Sitarro look foolish by saying:

Where is Ms. Kitty showing ANYONE that she has BRAIN? Post #45 is sitting there waiting for your ‘brainy’ reply . . . Lordy . . .

No, building don't "knock over" for anything, well anything short of a massive force.

Hey! Ms. Brain! Just show us your pictures of Flight 93 crashed in the empty hole (pic) and AA77 crashed into the Pentagon (pic) and stop all this foolishness! You either ‘have’ a case supported by the EVIDENCE or you do not! Jim Meigs also says that two 100-ton Jetliners crashed into this empty hole (clip again) and into this standing E-ring wall (pic); JUST LIKE YOU. Are we clear on that fact? Show us your pictures or dry up! :0)

They can collapse if certain beams are broken, which is what happened.

Certain beams? Lord-Have-Mercy! We are talking about a 47-story skyscraper!

9-11Picture1.jpg

Which one of these ‘beams’ are you going to break (heh) to cause the entire building to collapse in 6.6 seconds???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]Ms. Kitty’s Beam Must Have Broken :0)[/ame]

Here is a picture of WTC-7 collapsing at freefall speed:

fig-5-20.jpg

How did your ‘beams’ (heh) get broken through the unbroken windows? Do you see any sign of fire through any of the unbroken windows? No. How do you 'break' massive red-iron beams using fires anyway? :0) Ms. Kitty is saying that if I want to knock down a 47 story building ‘and’ damage none of the buildings around it, then I go in and break a few beams and this happens:

wtc7-debris.jpg

No way! All of the massive red-iron columns, beams, girders and bar-joists HAVE BEEN SEVERED, which is easy to understand once you realize the entire steel-frame network should be bolted and welded together into a single unit. This is clearly a Controlled Demolition Job (my thread) and nothing Ms. Kitty says changing that simple fact.

Conspiracy nutjobs just want to blame the government for everything.

People inside our own Government are the ONLY real terrorists with the “means, motive and opportunity” (Wiki), not only to plan and carry out these atrocities, but also to run the DoD Cover-up Operation using ‘assets’ like Jim Meigs and his Popular Mechanic Cronies. Lots of people with ‘brains’ know these things to be 100 percent truth:

911Review.com

The 9/11/01 Attack:
Means, Motive, and Precedent

The execution of the September 11, 2001 attack required means possessed only by insiders in the U.S. government, and not by the alleged perpetrators, Osama bin Laden and his minions. An examination of who benefited from the attack also points to an inside job. While this notion is widely ridiculed, numerous historical precedents of false-flag operations give it credence.

In normal criminal investigations, prosecutors attempt to establish who had the means, motive, and opportunity to carry out a crime, in order to identify suspects and direct investigations. Michael C. Ruppert (who he is), a former LAPD officer, told the Commonwealth Club that the administration that immediately accused al Qaeda of committing the 9/11/01 crimes never established that its members had the means, motive, or opportunity to commit the crimes.

Here's a little fact you like to ignore: Bush is too stupid to orchistrate much less keep quiet about this anyway, so even if there was a tiny bit of fact to it being a conspiracy he would have dropped the ball a long time ago.

I bet Senor Bushie 'can' spell 'orchestrate' unlike some of the people around here! Bush is obviously an idiot, but he is also only a puppet for the real bad guys like Obama, but that changes NOTHING about the fact that he is definitely a LIAR 'and' Jim Meigs is his lying accomplice :)eusa_liar:), just like you.

It's been more than 6 years, still no ball dropped. So, either Bush was a genius who did everything on purpose, fucked himself over, and made us all think he was a baffoon for what reason? Just to blow up a couple of towers? Really now.
Please forgive, Ms. Kitty, but Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft have made a big DUPE out of you for more than six years 'and' you seem very proud of that fact to boot! :0)

That's without even pointing out all the scientific flaws in this conspiracy theory ... fun times.
Pointing out what? Ms. Kitty is standing on her soapbox singing Loyal Bushie LIES to beat the band and without offering up one shred of evidence for ANYTHING. Please post the links to 'your' 911Truth threads explaining how the Official Cover Story 'is' supported by the evidence. The fact is that Senor Bush and his inside-job cohorts became the very first "Conspiracy Theorists" in the day they pointed the finger at a group of men looking very much like these guys to say:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K5M0xtxQVQ"]This Is The GUILTY Party[/ame]

Then George Bush got caught in a BIG FAT LIE that Ms. Kitty might want to explain:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&NR=1"]Bush Has Been LYING From Day One!![/ame]

How many remember Senor Bushie's "Stay The Course" LIE?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SDGb-TJcU&NR=1"]Senor Bush Believe His Own LIES[/ame]

The question then becomes: Who is more guilty of deceiving We The People about these 9/11 atrocities against innocent Americans? Would that be the bad guys who used Senor Bush 'and' now run the DoD/FBI Cover-up Operation, OR the people coming to this USMessageBoard.com "Conspiracy Theory" Forum to try and convince everyone that there is no such thing as any conspiracy at all?? :0)

These brainless idiots fail to realize that the Official Cover Story is 'the' Conspiracy Theory that they are endorsing 'and' supporting 'and' shoving down our throats every day around here. Guess what? Many of the supposed hijackers have been found very much alive!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ixuf236Dk"]You Are Helping LIARS[/ame]

When Senor Bush and his partners are thrown into the lake of fire with all liars (Rev. 21:8), then those telling Loyal Bushie LIES will be right behind him. And we have all the evidence we need to convict you right here on this thread . . . Watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
You have no proof, only Bushisms that are funny and show he isn't intelligent enough to even cover a pebble. I know little about architecture but even I know you are so full of shit.

Hi Kitten:

You have no proof, only Bushisms that are funny and show he isn't intelligent enough to even cover a pebble. I know little about architecture but even I know you are so full of shit.

Well, I know a bunch about architecture, tearing commercial buildings down 'and' building them up again (link = check #3). I also remember Ms. Kitty saying something about getting somebody else a brain . . .

Just imagine what Ms. Kitty could do if she . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOKK8mAkiUI"]. . . Only Had A Brain. :0)[/ame]

Be careful about pointing fingers and accusing others, because those three witnesses are definitely pointing straight back at you right now.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

you lost your crediblity there big time.:lol:Divecon is easily head and shoulders by far the biggest idiot 9/11 apologist here at this site.no contest.He is the biggest liar of them all.Eots only posts FACTS.As I posted before,Divecon always puts his tail between his legs and posts nothing but B.S ANYTIME we challenge him to debunk a video we challenge him to watch.He NEVER watches them.He even admitted a few pages back he did not watch Eots video.Thats hardly a way to earn credibility in a debate and not the proper way to go about proving a point.:lol::lol:

you need to look in the mirror when saying-please give this guy a brain.

Last edited:

you lost your crediblity there big time.:lol:Divecon is easily head and shoulders by far the biggest idiot 9/11 apologist here at this site.no contest.He is the biggest liar of them all.Eots only posts FACTS.As I posted before,Divecon always puts his tail between his legs and posts nothing but B.S ANYTIME we challenge him to debunk a video we challenge him to watch.He NEVER watches them.He even admitted a few pages back he did not watch Eots video.Thats hardly a way to earn credibility in a debate and not the proper way to go about proving a point.:lol::lol:

you need to look in the mirror when saying-please give this guy a brain.
you are such a moron
glad to know i own so much real estate in that puny mind of yours

No, building don't "knock over" for anything, well anything short of a massive force. They can collapse if certain beams are broken, which is what happened. Conspiracy nutjobs just want to blame the government for everything. Here's a little fact you like to ignore: Bush is too stupid to orchistrate much less keep quiet about this anyway, so even if there was a tiny bit of fact to it being a conspiracy he would have dropped the ball a long time ago. It's been more than 6 years, still no ball dropped. So, either Bush was a genius who did everything on purpose, fucked himself over, and made us all think he was a baffoon for what reason? Just to blow up a couple of towers? Really now.

thats just it,that idiot Bush DID screw up by admitting that explosives were planted in the towers.Eots has posted that video before but the 9/11 apologists here such as yourself live in denial and say stuff like-thats not proof and crap like that.Also heres a little fact that your obviously not aware of that you 9/11 apologists always ignore.Bush Sr was the former director of the CIA and Bush's brother Marvin Bush was in charge of the security for the towers.There were unknown workmen going in and out of the buildings in the prior months leading up to 9/11.the workers reported hearing unusual construction work going on in the floors above them.the workers were not permitted to go in there and see what was going on.they call security on you if you do something like that.try entering a hard hat area sometime where construction is going on where they post signs that say KEEP OUT.you'll find out what i am talking about.

theres PLENTY of balls that have been dropped.just cause you dont want to see them doesnt mean they havent.the evidence is overwhelming that explosives brought the towers down.heres ANOTHER fact you 9/11 apologists always ignore.just seconds BEFORE the airliner struck the tower from above,witnesses reported hearing and seeing explosions going off in the BASEMENT floors below.a man came out of the elevater on fire yelling out-oh my god,theres explosions going on in the basements!!!! and bystanders walking by saw these coworkers carrying the man out of the towers on fire as well.the footage backs them up as well.There is ALSO repressed footage I have posted countless numbers of times showing the towers eminating black smoke from the ground below and the sounds of explosions going off even BEFORE the towers have fallen down.I would post it here but everytime I do,you apologists put your tail between your legs and run off without watching them.you already proved that by doing the divecon thing,not bothering to watch Eots video he posted.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

thats just it,that idiot Bush DID screw up by admitting that explosives were planted in the towers.Eots has posted that video before but the 9/11 apologists here such as yourself live in denial and say stuff like-thats not proof and crap like that.Also heres a little fact that your obviously not aware of that you 9/11 apologists always ignore.Bush Sr was the former director of the CIA and Bush's brother Marvin Bush was in charge of the security for the towers.There were unknown workmen going in and out of the buildings in the prior months leading up to 9/11.the workers reported hearing unusual construction work going on in the floors above them.the workers were not permitted to go in there and see what was going on.they call security on you if you do something like that.try entering a hard hat area sometime where construction is going on where they post signs that say KEEP OUT.you'll find out what i am talking about.

theres PLENTY of balls that have been dropped.just cause you dont want to see them doesnt mean they havent.the evidence is overwhelming that explosives brought the towers down.heres ANOTHER fact you 9/11 apologists always ignore.just seconds BEFORE the airliner struck the tower from above,witnesses reported hearing and seeing explosions going off in the BASEMENT floors below.a man came out of the elevater on fire yelling out-oh my god,theres explosions going on in the basements!!!! and bystanders walking by saw these coworkers carrying the man out of the towers on fire as well.the footage backs them up as well.There is ALSO repressed footage I have posted countless numbers of times showing the towers eminating black smoke from the ground below and the sounds of explosions going off even BEFORE the towers have fallen down.I would post it here but everytime I do,you apologists put your tail between your legs and run off without watching them.you already proved that by doing the divecon thing,not bothering to watch Eots video he posted.:cuckoo:
why should we bother to watch the crap you post when it has already been debunked six ways from sunday

all your arguments have been debated and debunked, you guys have NOTHING
thats why i dont waste my time doing anything but make fun of you assholes

theres one hundred times more scientific flaws in the official conspiracy theory than there is that it was an inside job:lol::lol: and yeah the 99.999% links online that defend the official version, are the rants and opinions dude.As I just proved in my last post though,if you would actually take the time to watch one of my videos that has been repressed from the public,it shows billowing black smoke coming from the ground and you hear explosions going off before the towers fall.Seeing how you are idiotic enough to defend divecon though,I know it wwould be a waste of time though and you wont bother watching them since you did not bother watching Eots video.You can say all you want about links having rants and opinions but the film footage taken that day you cant deny.the film footage shows overwhemling evidence explosives went off.stop listening to that idiot divecon,and START listening to what Terral Eots and myself post and take the time to watch the videos we post.that way you'll realise you have been brainwashed by the propaganda media.if you continue to do what divecon and the other 9/11 apologists do,bury your heads in the sand like an ostrich and dont watch those videos,you are a Bush dupe and they love you for being that.

Last edited:
and who has who on ignore?
so, who is the "frady cat"
LOL

and you troofers are fucking MORONS
nothing you post changes anything because its all lies and twisted crap[/QUOTE]

divecon debates consist of childish denial...it is sad to wittiness..and the saddest part is poor little retarded divecon...actual believes he is of normal intelligence[/QUOTE]

for the 100 freaking time you freaking moron I have you on ignore Divecon because anytime people like me and Eots or Terral are trying to have a civilized discussion about 9/11 with someone who will discuss it with us without getting into name calling and insults you come in and start calling us childish names like the true child you are.YOUR the freaking idiot who posts lies and twisted crap..Eots is right about you,your retarded and it really IS sad that you actually believe you have normal intelligence. I wish to god Eots would stop quoting you because I like to read his posts but he always quotes you and makes my ignore button ineffective unfortunately.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back