Popular Mechanics

for the 100 freaking time you freaking moron I have you on ignore Divecon because anytime people like me and Eots or Terral are trying to have a civilized discussion about 9/11 with someone who will discuss it with us without getting into name calling and insults you come in and start calling us childish names like the true child you are.YOUR the freaking idiot who posts lies and twisted crap..Eots is right about you,your retarded and it really IS sad that you actually believe you have normal intelligence. I wish to god Eots would stop quoting you because I like to read his posts but he always quotes you and makes my ignore button ineffective unfortunately.
you guys NEVER have a civalized debate
you are too fucking stupid to have them
you just post more bullshit and call it facts even though it has been debunked a thousand times

as if anyone is gonna watch any video you post
LOL

Here idiot.Here is PROOF for you with your own post that you live in denial about conspiracys and are afraid of the truth about them.This was your own post CONFESSING you wont watch 9/11 truth videos.why dont you be mature for once in your pathetic entire life and admit the truth that conspiracys that prove the government commits autrocities against their own people scares you? which is why you never watch any 9/11 truth videos me, Terral,or Eots ever post that YOU confessed you dont in your own words.

that being said,come on Eots and Terral.Lets leave this thread.Eots you already proved that popular mechanics is a bunch of B.S full of lies and propaganda with your first post on page two with that video.I already proved it with my first and third post on that same page.Terral your link in your sig about the pentagan with that video they can click on and watch proves in spades that popular mechanics lied their asses off about the pentagon story.These frady cat Bush dupes like divecon wont take the time though obviously to watch the videos since they know they cant debunk them.so why bother with these frady cats anymore? The thread asked the question why popular mechanics cant be trusted,we proved it with our videos and posts here,lets move on and let these idiots talk to themselves and fill the thread with drivel and one liners,their not worth wasting your breath on anymore especially since they have proved in spades,they talk shit and wont watch any of our 9/11 truth videos.

Last edited:
as if anyone is gonna watch any video you post
LOL

Here idiot.Here is PROOF for you with your own post that you live in denial about conspiracys and are afraid of the truth about them.This was your own post CONFESSING you wont watch 9/11 truth videos.why dont you be mature for once in your pathetic entire life and admit the truth that conspiracys that prove the government commits autrocities against their own people scares you? which is why you never watch any 9/11 truth videos me, Terral,or Eots ever post that YOU confessed you dont in your own words.
yeah, why should i watch it the 1000nd time you post it when i did the very first time and it was all BULLSHIT
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You have no proof, only Bushisms that are funny and show he isn't intelligent enough to even cover a pebble. I know little about architecture but even I know you are so full of shit.

yeah the 9/11 Bush dupes like yourself and Divecon are so full of shit.we know.No need to let us know about that.thats old news.

You have no proof, only Bushisms that are funny and show he isn't intelligent enough to even cover a pebble. I know little about architecture but even I know you are so full of shit.

yeah the 9/11 Bush dupes like yourself and Divecon are so full of shit.we know.No need to let us know about that.thats old news.
sorry, but i didnt support bush, and neither did she
this has NOTHING to do with bush, this has to do with believeing reality and facts
you troofer morons dont deal with either

seek out professional help, you REALLY need it

divecon here are some medical professionals that i think might be able to help you

Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group

In response to growing concerns about ommissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official account of 9/11, an alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals has formed a new 911 Truth group. Calling themselves Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, the group has launched an online petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11, which can be seen on the group’s website at Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth.

OpEdNews » Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group

divecon here are some medical professionals that i think might be able to help you

Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group

In response to growing concerns about ommissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official account of 9/11, an alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals has formed a new 911 Truth group. Calling themselves Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, the group has launched an online petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11, which can be seen on the group’s website at Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth.

OpEdNews » Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group
ROFLMAO
so a bunch of morons formed a new group
so what else is new
i bet they are as valid as the rest of the groups you post

meaning THEY ARENT
you troofers are the biggest liars on the face of the earth

I stood under a Boeing 767-400 last night and what amazes me is that an aircraft that huge, full of freight, fuel and a bunch of people, flying in excess of 500 mph, could hit a building and not knock it over.

Dude! Really?!?! Someone ... anyone ... please get this person a brain ... please.

What's this suppose to mean?

Have you ever gotten out from behind your lousy Windoze based pile of shit and stood close to something as large as a 767? Not inside but underneath. Have you watched as pallet upon pallet of very heavy freight is placed inside the belly of this giant plane? I was working on one last night and loaded 30,000 pounds of freight on it's way to Rio. There was also 250 passengers and their luggage averaging 2 at 50 pounds each, many weighed much more. Takeoff weight of a loaded 767 400 is over 400,000 pounds. That, taxiing, would cause a lot of damage hitting a building......... flying at 500 mph would pack quite a punch. The World Trade Center buildings weren't built the same way that all other buildings before them, they were firsts. They didn't have I-beams from the ground to the roof on 16' centers, the outer skin and the center core were the vertical structural members connected with much lighter space frames on each floor.

I stood under a Boeing 767-400 last night and what amazes me is that an aircraft that huge, full of freight, fuel and a bunch of people, flying in excess of 500 mph, could hit a building and not knock it over.

Dude! Really?!?! Someone ... anyone ... please get this person a brain ... please.

What's this suppose to mean?

Have you ever gotten out from behind your lousy Windoze based pile of shit and stood close to something as large as a 767? Not inside but underneath. Have you watched as pallet upon pallet of very heavy freight is placed inside the belly of this giant plane? I was working on one last night and loaded 30,000 pounds of freight on it's way to Rio. There was also 250 passengers and their luggage averaging 2 at 50 pounds each, many weighed much more. Takeoff weight of a loaded 767 400 is over 400,000 pounds. That, taxiing, would cause a lot of damage hitting a building......... flying at 500 mph would pack quite a punch. The World Trade Center buildings weren't built the same way that all other buildings before them, they were firsts. They didn't have I-beams from the ground to the roof on 16' centers, the outer skin and the center core were the vertical structural members connected with much lighter space frames on each floor.

I think it means she's being sarcastic...

It would appear that I am being confused with those that believe that September 11th was planned by the government, I'm not. I was merely pointing out the fact that something as large as a 767 hitting a building like the World Trade Center at 500 miles an hour would cause extreme damage and would easily cause enough structural damage to bring those buildings down. What I was saying is that the design of the World Trade Center buildings were amazingly strong to withstand such a hit and not get knocked over immediately, with the inherent weakness of the space frame's connections to the vertical structures, it is easy to see why they collapsed from the hits. Once the vertical structure was compromised in such a horrific way, gravity and the sheer weight of the upper floors would account for them falling.

It was a mere observation from someone that works with these aircraft and see first hand the size and the amount of weight that gets put on board them.

Last edited:
It would appear that I am being confused with those that believe that September 11th was planned by the government, I'm not. I was merely pointing out the fact that something as large as a 767 hitting a building like the World Trade Center at 500 miles an hour would cause extreme damage and would easily cause enough structural damage to bring those buildings down. What I was saying is that the design of the World Trade Center buildings were amazingly strong to withstand such a hit and not get knocked over immediately, with the inherent weakness of the space frame's connections to the vertical structures, it is easy to see why they collapsed from the hits. Once the vertical structure was compromised in such a horrific way, gravity and the sheer weight of the upper floors would account for them falling.
could be
KK isnt a troofer moron
LOL

It was a mere observation from someone that works with these aircraft and see first hand the size and the amount of weight that gets put on board them.

well it is a very ill informed opinion and does nothing to explain the free fall speed of the collapse or the collapse of wtc 7 nor does it address all of the unanswered questions of the pentagon or prior knowledge

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Last edited:

well it is a very ill informed opinion and does nothing to explain the free fall speed of the collapse or the collapse of wtc 7 nor does it address all of the unanswered questions of the pentagon or prior knowledge

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

this guy you are C&Ping clearly doesnt know the facts
WTC7 didnt colapse over a "coffee break"
it was over SEVERAL HOURS

It's basically a few college amateur film makers going up against structural engineers. Is that correct?

Forum List

Back