Did you figure it out yet?

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
So Volcano's...what we have 3 going off right now? There will be more. It is time.

The clock has started you need atleast a 3 month supply of food minimum if not more.(do it)

When people go crazy you wont get any from the store others will have taken it and no one will be working. So no food until people calm down and go back to life after the scare.
All you can control is how you react to it, not the others. If they loot and pillage and act like assholes, they won't make it. Don't be one of them. (those are the people that we can really do without, they will prove there lack of usefulness to society by their actions) Don't be one of them.

So protect yourself.

A few things here
1. You were born into a pre-existing system.
2. You were taught the ways by force, they made you go get education by threatening your parents.(that is not a lie, look at what it really is... do not make excuses for it, that is unacceptable, as an adult now you know there is a bunch of useless facts that do nothing)
3. You didn't think anything of those ways, because everyone is doing it.
4. You are always being told what to do and not doing things for yourself. It comes down to so much of I can't that you forgot how to live and what is right.(In history this system didnt exist and they still survived, it is barely 100 years old but you don't think it is that young because you werent alive.)You give it too much respect.
5. Your constant TV time is the problem. It skews your views on things. It leads trends. (this is not a lie, look at the kids. Do not make an excuse for it)It stop people from talking. IT TELLS YOU WHAT TO DO STILL. LOOK AT IT. STOP making EXCUSES.
6. You are the reason the world is in the condition it is, because you do nothing but follow. I will not accept anything less then you taking personal responsibility and reconizing the mistake.

We have to come togother as people, not as people and government but as People/Humans of the same species. Nothing seperates us but what the TV says seperates you. Look at what we are doing here on this planet.

WE are poluting it. WE are destroying each other. WE are not doing anything but dead end jobs that do not further the expansion of our kind and we encouraging hte kids to think it is cool with Drugs and rockin roll.

They all want to be famous, but what good is famous if famous is leading the trend to death and destruction.

It is time to get back to real life. Not material life.

Real life is people are people. Without people there is no life.

Government and Media are part of our creations and we can change the process of them because we created them.

They system we have now are not working and they keep trying to patch it, but I won't patch something that is not fair to everyone.

It takes from one and gives to another. Few people are winning and those are the ones that are running it.

Our systems have not solved any important issues of planet conservation or hunger. It has failed. It is time to get rid of it and start a new one.

It happens things dont work, so you try something different. Nothing scary about that.

We have to fire the business that is running the planet because they are not providing the results that we want. Without you they are nothing.

It is time for us to be the ones that decide. Your reliance is pitiful. Do something for yourself.

There was a time when you didnt need a drivers license or money, that system is barely older then John McCain.

Look at what it is, do not make excuses.

This is everyones fault.

Wake up, if you wait and keep following you are at fault. Do not make excuses that is unacceptable.

All I want in life is for the people to get along not because medium enforces rules to do so but because they choose to do so by themselves.

Consider my message if the worst happens or natural disasters, every dead end job will be useless and is not what needed to rebuild the world. They are dead ends for a reason.

My question to you is and it has to be you,

What are you going to do about?

My point exactly. Scared lamb.

of what?

He would rather do nothing and have someone do it for him.

Don't be him.

My point exactly. Scared lamb.

of what?

He would rather do nothing and have someone do it for him.

Don't be him.

If the end of the world is coming, what are you doing wasting your time here with us non believers? You ought to be out there kicking in some old ladies door so you can take her canned food to survive on after it all goes down.

Last edited:
No.

Why what will that do?

No one said end of the world is comming. You did.

It has nothing to do with believing.

No I have no voices in my head. I just have mine.

Your tricks dont work here with me warlock. I am master. I am battle tested. I don't die or lose. So before you want to go there. Don't.

I was taught the ways of the Force. I'm the one on the right.

$jedi_squirrel.jpg

Your tricks dont work here with me warlock. I am master. I am battle tested. I don't die or lose. So before you want to go there. Don't.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path
of the righteous man is beset on
all sides by the inequities of the
selfish and the tyranny of evil
men. Blessed is he who, in the
name of charity and good will,
shepherds the weak through the
valley of darkness, for he is truly
his brother's keeper and the finder
of lost children.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those
who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.
And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

okay thats the second time I have seen you make that post here in the conspiracy section.you mind explaining to someone like me who isnt religious,what you are talking about?

Look at all your idiots conceptions.

Look at what you think...its retarded...

you think that because you are immersed in it.

I didnt go any of those paths you guys did. You guys went them.

Pay attention here what is going on.

It's a lie.

Forum List

Back