9:31

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM in direct contradiction to the 911Commission Report (Page 27) the Arlington County After-Action Report (Page 200) and the Official Gov't/CNN Timelines (here). One primary objective of the ongoing FBI/DoD CounterIntelligence/ Disinformation Campaign is to create the delusion that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:38 AM (their lie), when the Official FAA Timeline clearly says the Pentagon was first struck by an aircraft at 0932 AM. A full explanation of the ‘two attacks’ on the Pentagon is presented here, as the topic of this debate is focused solely upon the 9:32 AM ‘time’ of the first explosion.

Pentagonclocks.jpg

We know the ‘first’ Pentagon explosion took place at precisely 9:31:39 AM, because that marks the exact time the Quartermaster-calibrated Navy Clock stopped inside the Pentagon. We also know this explosion was massive, because even the Army Clock (on left) outside the Pentagon in the Heliport Building stopped at nearly the same time. Senor Navy Journalist Barbara Honegger focuses much attention upon this 9:32 AM first explosion in her famous paper here, even if she has drawn the wrong conclusions about what actually exploded to begin the 60-hour series of events. Since Barbara’s 9:32 AM First Explosion paper was published, other corroborating evidence has surfaced pointing directly to a 9:32 AM First Explosion that is undeniable and proves beyond all doubt that the Pentagon was first attacked about six minutes ‘before’ the Official FBI-produced Flight Data Recorder evidence places AA77 in Pentagon airspace. In short, every word of Jim Ritter’s National Transportation Safety Board Report is based upon a series of FBI-fabricated LIES. The inside-job bad guys have FAR too much of their Cover Story based upon the 9:38 AM first explosion, as the times of 9:31 AM and 9:32 AM do not even appear in the ACAAR even one time. You are now looking at the primary body of evidence that blows the Official Cover Story out of the water, which no planted DoD counterintelligence cronie can even begin to refute.

0932AMExplosion.jpg

The DoubleTree Hotel Security Tape data was released in 2006 showing definite signs of tampering. Look through the frames very carefully to realize the time jumps from 9:34 back to 9:32 (picture) at the very end, which is over five minutes ‘before’ the government says Flight 77 was even in Pentagon airspace ‘and’ which agrees 100 percent with the original FAA Timeline. Foreign Minister Per Stig Moller was in Washington and reported seeing “a big cloud of fire and smoke from the Pentagon at circa 9:32” (link), which Barbara Honegger highlights in her paper above. A very important fact is that Barbara establishes that only ‘inside-the-building fires’ resulted from the 9:31:39 AM attack from what we now know was a DoD self-inflicted wound from the A-3 launched missile on a 45-degree angle from the south. Many people believe the DoD planted bombs in this Column Line (CL) 14 location to initiate these attacks, because they have yet to realize a missile attack even took place.

simulation.jpg

Alberto Gonzales stated very clearly that “The Pentagon was attacked at 9:32” (link) in a speech given at the Naval Postgraduate School. The Houston Chronicle established the first explosion attack time to be 9:30 AM in the original attack, which again corresponds closely to the real FAA Timeline from the original sources of their reports. The reason we have these discrepancies is because the DoD missile ‘and’ their painted-up A-3 were supposed to strike CL 9 through CL 15 simultaneously and bring the E-Ring roof down at 9:32 AM, but the remote-control operator momentarily lost control and altitude; which caused the five light poles to be knocked down and potentially ruin the entire operation. This means none of the bad guys had ‘time’ to control all of the reporting of the ‘first’ 9:31:39 AM explosion, before the A-3 could make the wide turn to the north and strike the West Wedge wall just five minutes later at 9:36:27 AM (bottom picture).

CIT_LightPole_TV.jpg

Many DoD inside-job disinformation cronies (CIT = real retards = their buddies = crying babies .) work overtime discrediting the testimony of Lloyd England (a good guy) and his corroborating “Lamp Pole” witnesses, because he is among the very few Pentagon Survivors that ‘can’ establish the 9:32 AM First Explosion part of a ‘real’ Pentagon Timeline. Lloyd’s taxi was struck at 9:31:39 AM with the original missile strike, when the A-3 flew over the Pentagon roof to begin making the wide turn to the north very much out of his sight. Lloyd and his helper were removing Pole #1 from his windshield, when just 5 minutes after the original explosion they both heard the massive “BIG BOOM” (story) from the ‘second’ 9:36:27 AM A-3 strike that MANY believe is the ‘first’ explosion to this day. If you will take the time to read from Colonel Jonathan Fruendt’s Memoirs (here) starting on Page 73 (“It seemed to me . . .”), then you will clearly see these ‘two explosions,’ where the second one is Terry Cohen’s “Terrible Explosion” from the first news report video here.

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

When the Official Cover Story cronies and their cohorts begin rambling aimlessly about their 9:38 AM Jetliner crash (never happened), then be sure to ask them questions about the aircraft that hit the Pentagon at 9:32 AM. Then prepare yourself for a big blank stare for which they are not even prepared to offer a coherent reply. :0) Anyone attempting to solve this case without a real Pentagon Timeline and the correct 9:32 AM First Explosion time is not even paying attention and should be ignored for refusing to include ‘all’ the evidence in their so-called investigation.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
there was no plane.....the whole thing was faked in order to invade the middle east....steal the oil......and set up a perm military presence in the middle east......

Last edited:
I think more people would read this thread if you named it 4:20.

• Banned
Hi Manu, Toro and Burp:

Man-0-man you guys make quite a trio. :0)

there was no plane.....the whole thing was faked in order to invade the middle east....steal the oil......and set up a perm military presence in the middle east......
Good Lord...

three_dupes.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]The Three DUPES[/ame]

Let me know when your Pentagon arguments are ready and maybe we can have a good debate.

GL,

Terral

so the pentagon was hit by a plane and we don't want the oil or to set up military in the middle east......i am confused now......

I heard a rumor that the Pentagon was hit by the Heaven's Gate mothership.

Hi Manu, Toro and Burp:

Good Lord...

three_dupes.jpg

Let me know when your Pentagon arguments are ready and maybe we can have a good debate.

GL,

Terral

Wow, Terral. You're amazing at transposing quotes onto pictures.

I guess you were right all along.

Hi Manu, Toro and Burp:

three_dupes.jpg

GL,

Terral

yeah, its amazing how he thinks this doesnt make him look like more of a moron

Hi Manu,Toro and DiveCon :

so the pentagon was hit by a plane and we don't want the oil or to set up military in the middle east......i am confused now......

stooges2.jpg

Thank you very much for adding valuable information to the 9:31 First Attack/Explosion at the Pentagon Discussion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Now I ‘Can’ Define Three Stooges[/ame]

GL in the 9:31 Debate,

Terral

Hi Manu,Toro and DiveCon :

Thank you very much for adding valuable information to the 9:31 First Attack/Explosion at the Pentagon Discussion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"][/ame]

GL in the 9:31 Debate,

Terral
you add NO INFO
just your C&P lies

New Topics

Forum List

Back