Zone1 "pope" Francis says Abortion is murder... then praises pro-abortion politicians

yes -

View attachment 741509

that is the heavenly religion - the consequences of the desert religions and their proxy's written in their false literature have yet to be brought to justice since their crucifixion of the heavenly exemplar.

the time for them to have their children or not is for them to decide - cougarbear is nothing more than a greedy talaban with nothing better to do than persecute and victimize the innocent.

no less the garden they chose to destroy.
You still don't understand. You offer no replacement or information for how you even know about "heaven." And, again, God chooses who he teaches about heaven, not you. So, offer some information.

The current Pope is quite the lib. He looked like he was sucking on a lemon when he met with the Trumpster.
5000.jpg
that photo reminds me of the one where Trump is at a desk signing something and Pants and others are behind him. Only Pants has a "weird" (Francis-like) look on his face.

francis and Pants are 2 peas in a pod

both worthless (unless they repent... ha ha.. they're too entrenched in their darkness IMO)

If I were the devil, this is what I would do: mix truth with error so as to deceive..

From the site:

Last Friday [the "pope"] met the President of Ireland, a man who recently signed the abortion bill into law in Ireland.

During the formal audience the Pope said of Mr Higgins:

Despite his forceful words, Pope Francis does like to make friends of the world's most prolific abortionists which makes me scratch my head somewhat.

Bizarrely he has praised Italian Politico Emma Bonino who is directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of roughly six million Italian babies between 1968 and today.

The Pope also congratulated UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres Guterres for “all the efforts he has made for peace." Guterres has used the COVID-19 crisis as a means to promote access to abortion worldwide.
Beware of Demons posing as Angles of light.. Speaking with a forked tougne is the hallmark of a demon.

Beware of Demons posing as Angles of light.. Speaking with a forked tougne is the hallmark of a demon.
Like I said, I think Francis is possessed. What else explains his actions (promoting perverts, demoting good, pro- life priests like Pavone)?

and if that were not bad enough, there is plenty besides that

Forum List

Back