Zone1 Pope Francis Latest Bad Move

That's probably why they force it on others.
I think I see your problem. You lack perspective.

You talk about religious persecution but your idea of religious persecution and my idea of religious persecution are diametrically opposite. When I think of religious persecution I think of religious life in the atheistic communist nations or religious life in the middle east today. That was religious persecution.

You talk about victimization of women and children and I think about the sex trade or domestic abuse.

I don't think you use these terms accurately. I think you use them emotionally due to your bias against religion in general and Christianity in particular.

They reduce women's welfare and therefore that of her children, remove her reproductive choices and submit her to domestic violence.
How? Walk me through each example so I can see the dastardly atrocity you are seeing.

You are not serious as a poster, and, thus, a waste of time.
How about the material world can only be made manifest by mind. Rather than mind being a late development in the evolution of space and time, mind has always existed as the matrix or source of the material world. This is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so?

Is that something a serious poster would write?

How about the material world can only be made manifest by mind. Rather than mind being a late development in the evolution of space and time, mind has always existed as the matrix or source of the material world. This is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so?

Is that something a serious poster would write?
:)

So you are saying the bible contains errors and false teachings.
Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in the over 7000 places he put it is an altered version to mislead. And yes Catholicism translated errors in.

Every translation on earth with Gods name removed in the over 7000 places he put it is an altered version to mislead. And yes Catholicism translated errors in.
So that's a yes, you believe the bible contains errors. Amazing.

Forum List

Back