Pootler: " Europeans ´ll freeze to death "I A storm warning has been issued in the central regions of Muscovy due to frosts down to -35°C.

Oh, let me guess. You expect Russia to decisively win. And this 'win' should mean not only crushing of Ukrainian army and putting Russian puppet government there, but this win should be a humiliating defeat for the Democratic administration and the European Union.

As a result, 'patriotic' conservative forces will gain momentum and become the ruling elite. 'Conservative' reforms will take place, namely banning gay and LGBT propaganda, limiting freedom of expression, state religion, state censorship in schools and universities etc; in other words turning the US into another Russia.

And yes, of course, stopping 'browning' of America. It doesn't mean you won't be using wetbacks as cheap labour when you need them. It simply means they can be treated as shit without any rights.

So, Putinsucker, am I right in my assumptions?

Nope.

9r4N.gif

It's not important to me to "report" to someone with an attitude or prejudice as narrow as yours. My opinions on things are ALL OVER this forum. If it's that important to you, look up my posts on various topics. Just because I call someone out on an obvious attempt to use a slight weather discrepancy to build a propaganda story you think you can dissect my entire personality with your simple-minded anti-conservative cookie-cutter prejudice. Fuck off.

It's not important to me to "report" to someone with an attitude or prejudice as narrow as yours. My opinions on things are ALL OVER this forum. If it's that important to you, look up my posts on various topics. Just because I call someone out on an obvious attempt to use a slight weather discrepancy to build a propaganda story you think you can dissect my entire personality with your simple-minded anti-conservative cookie-cutter prejudice. Fuck off.
Once again, Putinsucker, 'a slight weather discrepancy' isn't important at all. What is important is that you suckers bite the dust with your stories about 'Europe freezing'. But your ilk is dishonest shit to admit that.

Once again, Putinsucker, 'a slight weather discrepancy' isn't important at all. What is important is that you suckers bite the dust with your stories about 'Europe freezing'. But your ilk is dishonest shit to admit that.
Go look up where I ever posted anything about Europe expectedly freezing. All I ever said was this thread is obviously nothing more than a retarded football cheer.

Go look up where I ever posted anything about Europe expectedly freezing. All I ever said was this thread is obviously nothing more than a retarded football cheer.
For me, you are all the same. Someone expected Europe freezing, some expect grand Russian winter offensive when 'the land freezes', someone else expected energy crisis in Europe and even the world etc etc. There are nuances, but the culmination of expectations is what I described in my previous post.

For me, you are all the same. Someone expected Europe freezing, some expect grand Russian winter offensive when 'the land freezes', someone else expected energy crisis in Europe and even the world etc etc. There are nuances, but the culmination of expectations is what I described in my previous post.
Lol! Okeedokee.

Forum List

Back