Poor poor liberal gun grabbers.

Yes, that's what happens when you foster a criminal inner city population, and take guns away from law abiding citizens.

Enjoy.

Those of us in the rural areas, where everybody is armed, have almost zero crime.

Meanwhile, yes, let's be more like South Korea, Estonia and the Czech Republic. They have such a wonderful quality of life. That sounds like a plan.

Yes, that's what happens when you foster a criminal inner city population, and take guns away from law abiding citizens.

Enjoy.

Those of us in the rural areas, where everybody is armed, have almost zero crime.

Right...so there are no rural areas in other countries?

Come on, kosher...at least post something with a little common sense.

Stop letting the inner city criminals out of jail to commit crime over and over again, and stop paying their women welfare to raise their illegitimate, fatherless children.

Break the cycle of criminal, fatherless families.

That would be a start.

Stop letting the inner city criminals out of jail to commit crime over and over again, and stop paying their women welfare to raise their illegitimate, fatherless children.

That would be a start.

Because that does not happen in countries like the UK, Germany or France, right?

Come on Kosher....think before you post, eh?

It's all going so well in the US! Excellent!

You must be thrilled, man.

And THIS is what you are celebtrating:

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg

How fucking stupid are liberals? Well they are THIS fucking stupid, ladies and gentlemen.

PredFan -

Please try to stay on topic. You did start this thread, afterall.

Let me ask - looking at the graph, would you say that US gun laws are performing well when compared to other countries?

That would be a start.

Because that does not happen in countries like the UK, Germany or France, right?

Come on Kosher....think before you post, eh?

I don't need to think if I'm replying to someone like you, thanks.

PredFan -

Please try to stay on topic. You did start this thread, afterall.

Let me ask - looking at the graph, would you say that US gun laws are performing well when compared to other countries?

He's responding to something stupid that you posted. So if you're on topic, so is he.

So, thus far the only response to the graph is witless abuse.

And this after five pages of the OP deriding everyone else as being witless.

Strange.

Whereas your interest in saving lives is in the graph above....

No my interest comes in the research that shows that guns in the United States save more lives than they take...1.4 million times a year, and that is the average from at least 15 out of 19 studies conducted over 40 years by different researchers both private and government based, guns save lives and stop violent crime...

You never mention the lives saved do you Saigon...you just ignore that all together....and you ignore the victims of crime in Britain, Australia, and the rest of Europe....they are still beaten, raped, robbed and murdered...they just have to allow it to happen....because the criminals attack with weapons or in groups or prey on the young, the old, the weak and women or defenseless individuals....

You never mention the whole equation do you Saigon because that puts the lie to your stats....

Enjoy.

Meanwhile, yes, let's be more like South Korea, Estonia and the Czech Republic. They have such a wonderful quality of life. That sounds like a plan.

Make one beholding to government.

Hay I still got all my guns --- Had two ripped off 25 years ago-- They caught the Lo-Life with my guns and a load of drugs-- In a drug bust you can't get your guns back and my guns were sold at auction--- the Lo-Life got 15 Years-- I lost my Guns...the County got the money from the auction.... Now that's Gun Grabbers... !!!!!!

Forum List

Back