Poor people

I

Indofred

I believe poor people are poor because they're too lazy or stupid to become rich, but they remain greedy.

We see this with the burger flippers who, without the slightest intention to do anything to deserve a pay rise, want a fat pile of extra cash for nothing.

Much as Trump is a total twat, he worked hard and risked a lot, so he deserves his wealth.
"Property is theft", explained an idiot, but he was wrong; property is the result of what you've earned.

Discuss

I believe poor people are poor because they're too lazy or stupid to become rich, but they remain greedy.

We see this with the burger flippers who, without the slightest intention to do anything to deserve a pay rise, want a fat pile of extra cash for nothing.

Much as Trump is a total twat, he worked hard and risked a lot, so he deserves his wealth.
"Property is theft", explained an idiot, but he was wrong; property is the result of what you've earned.

Discuss

discuss what? your utter stupidity and mosque rants? My father became ill when
his five kids----were kids----ages 3 thru 12 (I was ten---the only girl) Three of my
four brothers put themselves thru school flipping burgers in Mc Donalds-----all four
are hot shots------physicians,, physicist, highly accomplished computer systems
designer. (I did baby sitting and unskilled stuff in a department store) Turmp
was a fairly rich kid---excellent schools, inherited real estate but VASTLY
magnified his father's already existing wealth. He is a very capable person and
you are a twat Property is not always the result of what one earns-------some people steal-----muhummad did not inherit--- I am delighted that minimum wage
is being increased. College on $1.25 per hour was sheer hell
he stole it and married it

You certainly have a skewed view of poor people. I've been poor all my life and I have worked my ass off all my life. I don't envy what somebody else has that I don't have. I raised three very wonderful children as a single parent and I am immensely proud of them, their accomplishments, and most of all their character in the way they've lived their lives. I'm happy with what I have. Why the hell am I "entitled" to receive all this "wealth equality" from those who have more than I do?

Discuss

his five kids----were kids----ages 3 thru 12 (I was ten---the only girl) Three of my
four brothers put themselves thru school flipping burgers in Mc Donalds-----all four
you are a twat Property is not always the result of what one earns-------some people steal-----muhummad did not inherit--- I am delighted that minimum wage
Excellent contribution proving the OPs opinion.
You pointed out that your brothers worked and put themselves through school and are now accomplished and most likely well to do.
So you basically agree that its very possible to improve ones value through hard work. And at the same time you are pointing out that while working that BS minimum wage job, the searched for greater wealth in their own capabilities instead of expecting the wealth to fall from the sky with no additional effort on their part.

Discuss

You pointed out that your brothers worked and put themselves through school and are now accomplished and most likely well to do.
So you basically agree that its very possible to improve ones value through hard work. And at the same time you are pointing out that while working that BS minimum wage job, the searched for greater wealth in their own capabilities instead of expecting the wealth to fall from the sky with no additional effort on their part.

I am not so selfish---I do not get a thrill from telling kids "STRUGGLE LIKE I
DID" I would be happy ---if it gets a little easier. Besides-----scholarships and
loans were more available then and stuff was a lot cheaper

Discuss

DID" I would be happy ---if it gets a little easier. Besides-----scholarships and
so dig in your pocket and pay their way. as long as you keep your hands away from my earned income, I don't expect we will have a problem.

Discuss

so dig in your pocket and pay their way. as long as you keep your hands away from my earned income, I don't expect we will have a problem.

Ok---how about a candid FINANCIAL STATEMENT so that we can determine who
did what and who got what? I will tell you an interesting anecdote. LONG LONG ago----I was in college----with a diverse all female student body------lots of
"activists" One course of action was a DEMAND for a parking lot for the girls at the expense of the TAX like thing called "student fees" which covered all kinds of
things -----NOT FOR ME. -------another"not for me"----besides the SKIING
competition --------was "OWNERSHIP OF A CAR"--------I DECLINED to sign the
petition and my more affluent classmates all but SPIT. ok------everyone has
his OWN PERSONAL INTERESTS-----you have yours and I have mine------I was
BORN a social democrat. I do not USE food stamps-----but I support them-----
I do not support private cars for fat cats like you as a "RIGHT".

Discuss

did what and who got what? I will tell you an interesting anecdote. LONG LONG ago----I was in college----with a diverse all female student body------lots of
"activists" One course of action was a DEMAND for a parking lot for the girls at the expense of the TAX like thing called "student fees" which covered all kinds of
If you support food stamps then pay for them.
as far as that private car that you don't support as a right? Somebody owes me some money because I paid for my own damn cars, you or nobody else was forced to pay for me.

For the most part, people do what they want to do. that being said, not everyone is born or raised with a work ethic or in the correct environment to be successful.

There for sure are some that are poor out of laziness, but, there are some that never had a break and some that never learned the skills or were taught how to "think" and "act" like a success.

Broad generalizations like this are good for stirring crap, but, the truth is evident to anyone over the mental age of 12

If you support food stamps then pay for them.
as far as that private car that you don't support as a right? Somebody owes me some money because I paid for my own damn cars, you or nobody else was forced to pay for me.

nobody don't OWE you nuthin' --------you is lucky that you have been able to buy
cars. Of course I have been able to buy cars too------but I never spit on those who cannot----and do not confer SPECIAL right to those who can. YOUR CARS
are PUBLICALLY supported------by tax dependent roads-----YOU OWE ME

You certainly have a skewed view of poor people. I've been poor all my life and I have worked my ass off all my life. I don't envy what somebody else has that I don't have. I raised three very wonderful children as a single parent and I am immensely proud of them, their accomplishments, and most of all their character in the way they've lived their lives. I'm happy with what I have. Why the hell am I "entitled" to receive all this "wealth equality" from those who have more than I do?

I don't know anyone who suggests that PATRIOT FROM MARYLAND ---"owes" you are diamond ring

I don't know anyone who suggests that PATRIOT FROM MARYLAND ---"owes" you are diamond ring

Irosie ... if you READ and UNDERSTOOD what I wrote, you would know I did NOT say I thought anybody owed me anything. I was, in a round about way, slamming the people who are continually whining and crying about all these greedy wealthy people who need to be stripped of their wealth so it can be redistributed to the poor like themselves who they feel are entitled to live on the same level as the wealthy. It is THOSE whiners who are the greedy ones.

Discuss
Trump got at least a million in seed money from daddy.

Irosie ... if you READ and UNDERSTOOD what I wrote, you would know I did NOT say I thought anybody owed me anything. I was, in a round about way, slamming the people who are continually whining and crying about all these greedy wealthy people who need to be stripped of their wealth so it can be redistributed to the poor like themselves who they feel are entitled to live on the same level as the wealthy. It is THOSE whiners who are the greedy ones.

I don't know people like that--------except for diehard COMMUNISTS. However you raise an interesting point-----special for me. ----the ISSUE IS "ATTITUDE
TO WEALTH" -------which seems to me to be an issue that forms the basis
for all sorts of POLITICAL MOVEMENTS and HATREDS and even GENOCIDES.
The very first and foremost LIBEL against any vilified group -----even against
GYPSIES-----is "DEY GOT DA MONEY" I am a firm believer in SOCIAL
RESPONSIBILITY -----and ALSO IN-------PRIVATE PROPERTY. When I was a kid (at the tail end of the Mc Carthy era) my dad (marginally paid clerk in a
small factory supporting a somewhat disabled wife and five kids) told me that
TAXES build the roads and sidewalks. Since I was an avid "clamp on the shores metal skate kid-----with a skate key around my neck"-----I did appreciate
sidewalks. I lived in very republican ---NAZI town------filled with WASPS who
were convinced that the "OTHERS" ----whether the poor or the "nigras" or da JOOOS were "TAKING THEIR MONEY"

I don't know people like that--------except for diehard COMMUNISTS. However you raise an interesting point-----special for me. ----the ISSUE IS "ATTITUDE
TO WEALTH" -------which seems to me to be an issue that forms the basis
for all sorts of POLITICAL MOVEMENTS and HATREDS and even GENOCIDES.
The very first and foremost LIBEL against any vilified group -----even against
GYPSIES-----is "DEY GOT DA MONEY" I am a firm believer in SOCIAL
RESPONSIBILITY -----and ALSO IN-------PRIVATE PROPERTY. When I was a kid (at the tail end of the Mc Carthy era) my dad (marginally paid clerk in a
small factory supporting a somewhat disabled wife and five kids) told me that
TAXES build the roads and sidewalks. Since I was an avid "clamp on the shores metal skate kid-----with a skate key around my neck"-----I did appreciate
sidewalks. I lived in very republican ---NAZI town------filled with WASPS who
were convinced that the "OTHERS" ----whether the poor or the "nigras" or da JOOOS were "TAKING THEIR MONEY"

There's this often misstated quote that "money is the root of all evil." The actual quote can be found in context at I Timothy 6:10: "For the LOVE of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Some people gripe and moan and make their lives miserable because they don't have what others have. There are some things in this life that are true; one being that nothing (and I do mean nothing) is free - somebody somewhere along the line ultimately pays for "freebies" given out to others; another thing is that nothing in this life is absolutely 100% equal in any way, shape, or form. When people can be content with what they have and stop worrying about all the stuff other people have ... they'll be a lot happier.

Trump got at least a million in seed money from daddy.

I see no objection to the rich giving their money to whoever they want to.
If that person uses it to create more money, the giver obviously chose well.

Forum List

Back