poor old man ...

So when you whine about losing, that isn't angry. You blame the Russians, anyone but yourself. When I say you lost because of you and your poor choice, that is angry. Got it. You're a braniac.

And as for snowflake, yeah, I'm a snowflake because I think Trump won the election. You're not a snowflake for not accepting that he did and blaming {insert any excuse here}.

Just the quality material you keep spewing, well played, my friend, LOL

you are trying so damn hard, bless your little heart. learn to recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face. take a breath kaz b4 you lose control of your emotions.

Yes, you're arguing Trump didn't win because {Russians, Comey, the Electoral College, Tuesday, frogs, ...} and I'm arguing you're a ridiculous little man, Trump won, and that's me trying too hard.

You're a joke. BTW, who's getting sworn in on Friday?

you are so observant, after all this time, you haven't figured out i'm a woman. wow, how fucking slow on the uptake can you get, kaz?

How would I know that. Is your avatar a selfie?

well, just like in politics....instead of assuming & being lazy about the possibility of being wrong - perhaps you should make sure of the facts b4 going on a rant. one little click on my avatar & it's right there. oh well, i don't expect much from you anyways. :spinner:

One leftist airhead is the same as another

you are trying so damn hard, bless your little heart. learn to recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face. take a breath kaz b4 you lose control of your emotions.

Yes, you're arguing Trump didn't win because {Russians, Comey, the Electoral College, Tuesday, frogs, ...} and I'm arguing you're a ridiculous little man, Trump won, and that's me trying too hard.

You're a joke. BTW, who's getting sworn in on Friday?

you are so observant, after all this time, you haven't figured out i'm a woman. wow, how fucking slow on the uptake can you get, kaz?

How would I know that. Is your avatar a selfie?

well, just like in politics....instead of assuming & being lazy about the possibility of being wrong - perhaps you should make sure of the facts b4 going on a rant. one little click on my avatar & it's right there. oh well, i don't expect much from you anyways. :spinner:

One leftist airhead is the same as another

<snicker>

it was fun batting you around.

&&&&&&&&&&...............checkmate.

Forum List

Back