poor old man ...

And yet the pathetic incompetent boobs couldn't come up with someone to defeat the unpopular Trump.

uh-huh.... drumpf needed his lover pootey poot to pull his orange ass out of the mud.

That's some great writing. Tell me, are you a professional?

that's some great rebuttal. tell me are you part of the 17 intelligence agencies that have confirmed that?

17 agencies didn't prove anything. You lost because you didn't think being corrupt, arrogant or a criminal was an issue when the candidate was a Democrat and the country disagreed with you.

I did start a thread, just for you though, snowflake ...

It was the Russians ...

And yet the pathetic incompetent boobs couldn't come up with someone to defeat the unpopular Trump.

uh-huh.... drumpf needed his lover pootey poot to pull his orange ass out of the mud.

17z1h3.jpg

oh isn't that special? it wasn't that dirtbag who is saying it... but these dudes.

EPA-SenateIntel-02-jrl-170110_12x5_1600.jpg

they are SO much more credible than debbie, don'tcha think? :eusa_whistle:

17z1h3.jpg

oh isn't that special? it wasn't that dirtbag who is saying it... but these dudes.

And you think your nominating a corrupt, arrogant liar had nothing to do with it, huh? Of course you do. The last thing a leftist says is, the one responsible for the transgression is he who is specified by the vertical pronoun ...

that's some great rebuttal. tell me are you part of the 17 intelligence agencies that have confirmed that?

17 agencies didn't prove anything. You lost because you didn't think being corrupt, arrogant or a criminal was an issue when the candidate was a Democrat and the country disagreed with you.

It was the Russians ...

lol...just love those weak unoriginal little nicnames.... it's all you got. be proud that you would still support tribblehead even if he walked down 5th ave. & shot somebody... not to mention how he praises the animal who gassed his own citizens & not even blink.

17z1h3.jpg

And you think your nominating a corrupt, arrogant liar had nothing to do with it, huh? Of course you do. The last thing a leftist says is, the one responsible for the transgression is he who is specified by the vertical pronoun ...

lol... why are you so angry kaz? you almost sound like a fragile little snowflake................

No voting machines were hacked. Trump legitimately obtained the required electoral votes. You pathetic bumbling idiots couldn't come up with a candidate that could beat a reality tv star. You all should hide your faces in shame.

It seems to me the only people who are whining are lefties and especially Obama who seems fixated on Fox news. You almost gotta laugh that the same people who were fooled by fake polls before the election seem to be depending on them after the election. Isn't the definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

No voting machines were hacked. Trump legitimately obtained the required electoral votes. You pathetic bumbling idiots couldn't come up with a candidate that could beat a reality tv star. You all should hide your faces in shame.

i do not believe i ever said anything about voting machines being hacked..... did i? why no, no i haven't. nice try though.

It was the Russians ...

lol...just love those weak unoriginal little nicnames.... it's all you got. be proud that you would still support tribblehead even if he walked down 5th ave. & shot somebody... not to mention how he praises the animal who gassed his own citizens & not even blink.

There's nothing intended to be "original" about calling you a snowflake, it's a word with a meaning that perfectly describes you. You think that Democrats are entitled to rule and your losing can only be explained by your having been robbed. So every time you lose, that's exactly what you do, snowflake, you make excuses and point fingers. The reason you lost was because you nominated an arrogant, corrupt, criminal. It's not complicated

17z1h3.jpg

lol... why are you so angry kaz? you almost sound like a fragile little snowflake................

So when you whine about losing, that isn't angry. You blame the Russians, anyone but yourself. When I say you lost because of you and your poor choice, that is angry. Got it. You're a braniac.

And as for snowflake, yeah, I'm a snowflake because I think Trump won the election. You're not a snowflake for not accepting that he did and blaming {insert any excuse here}.

Just the quality material you keep spewing, well played, my friend, LOL

It was the Russians ...

There's nothing intended to be "original" about calling you a snowflake, it's a word with a meaning that perfectly describes you. You think that Democrats are entitled to rule and your losing can only be explained by your having been robbed. So every time you lose, that's exactly what you do, snowflake, you make excuses and point fingers. The reason you lost was because you nominated an arrogant, corrupt, criminal. It's not complicated
:lmao:

i am not a democrat you ignoramus. i nominated no one but what i did do was vote for the candidate that isn't a fascist.

It was the Russians ...

:lmao:

i am not a democrat you ignoramus. i nominated no one but what i did do was vote for the candidate that isn't a fascist.

Gary Johnson?

17z1h3.jpg

So when you whine about losing, that isn't angry. You blame the Russians, anyone but yourself. When I say you lost because of you and your poor choice, that is angry. Got it. You're a braniac.

And as for snowflake, yeah, I'm a snowflake because I think Trump won the election. You're not a snowflake for not accepting that he did and blaming {insert any excuse here}.

you are trying so damn hard, bless your little heart. learn to recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face. take a breath kaz b4 you lose control of your emotions.

you are trying so damn hard, bless your little heart. learn to recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face. take a breath kaz b4 you lose control of your emotions.

Yes, you're arguing Trump didn't win because {Russians, Comey, the Electoral College, Tuesday, frogs, ...} and I'm arguing you're a ridiculous little man, Trump won, and that's me trying too hard.

You're a joke. BTW, who's getting sworn in on Friday?

Yes, you're arguing Trump didn't win because {Russians, Comey, the Electoral College, Tuesday, frogs, ...} and I'm arguing you're a ridiculous little man, Trump won, and that's me trying too hard.

you are so observant that after all this time, you haven't figured out i'm a woman. wow, how fucking slow on the uptake can you get, kaz?

you are so observant, after all this time, you haven't figured out i'm a woman. wow, how fucking slow on the uptake can you get, kaz?

How would I know that. Is your avatar a selfie?

you are so observant, after all this time, you haven't figured out i'm a woman. wow, how fucking slow on the uptake can you get, kaz?

How would I know that. Is your avatar a selfie?

well, just like in politics....instead of assuming & being lazy about the possibility of being wrong - perhaps you should make sure of the facts b4 going on a rant. one little click on my avatar & it's right there. oh well, i don't expect much from you anyways. :spinner:

Forum List

Back