Poor Mittens :(

Hard yes .... but I haven't seen the radical fringe get deterred by substance or fact as of yet.

Right, but you said GOP strategy, which is what the party does or will do, and the lunatic fringe does not represent them.

Honestly BDBoop, the line is beginning to blur from what I see. Yes, I know for certain that there are plenty of Republicans who are not radical right zealots. But it seems to me that increasingly they are being driven underground. The squeaky wheels on the far right are being allowed to drive the bus way too much. Pledge signings, theatrical votes ...

They fall in line with the radical right's disinformation campaigns all too easily.

I know it happens on the far left too - but I haven't seen Blue Dog Democrats suffer or be threatened nearly as much as it seems to happen to moderate Republicans.

Another failed thread that attempts to paint the GOP as wanting a bad economy.

Right now, Biden and Obama are on the charge for gay rights. Before that it was the so called war on women.

The economy may be doing well locally.......in states that will vote overwhelmingly for Romney anyway.

But, things like the looming debt ceiling will only serve to highlite what a failure this president has been.

He's a one termer.

• Banned
Hard yes .... but I haven't seen the radical fringe get deterred by substance or fact as of yet.

Right, but you said GOP strategy, which is what the party does or will do, and the lunatic fringe does not represent them.

Honestly BDBoop, the line is beginning to blur from what I see. Yes, I know for certain that there are plenty of Republicans who are not radical right zealots. But it seems to me that increasingly they are being driven underground. The squeaky wheels on the far right are being allowed to drive the bus way too much. Pledge signings, theatrical votes ...

They fall in line with the radical right's disinformation campaigns all too easily.

I know it happens on the far left too - but I haven't seen Blue Dog Democrats suffer or be threatened nearly as much as it seems to happen to moderate Republicans.

The line is blurred, yes; but I can't see it becoming permanent. At some point, Republicans are going to want to take their party back.

The line is blurred, yes; but I can't see it becoming permanent. At some point, Republicans are going to want to take their party back.

That is just what is happening now.

No it's not. The party was dragged to the far right. Many, MANY Repubublicans want their party back. And I believe they will get it.

I sure hope so.

No it's not. The party was dragged to the far right. Many, MANY Repubublicans want their party back. And I believe they will get it.

Who cares what you believe.

If you can produce a poll, I'd love to see it.

Right now, all those disenfranchised GOPers are gonna vote Obama out on his ass.

Maybe it means these states will vote obama, but I doubt it.

I'm not saying they will. I'm saying Mitt's mantra is being proven by members of his own party to be invalid.

and given the Nevada Republican standing up his his party's budget scam, maybe you are right... Maybe we ARE beginning to see signs of a backbone in the GOP.

I believe there are a LOT of good people on the R side of the aisle, and they will prevail.

Maybe it means these states will vote obama, but I doubt it.

I'm not saying they will. I'm saying Mitt's mantra is being proven by members of his own party to be invalid.

Which is why you'd be voted one off the island of logic if such a thing existed.

Some local economies have always done well. In spite of the fed.

In general, "Mittens" is gonna smack Obama so hard come November, that he (Obama) will want to rewrite that history too.

Who cares what you believe.

If you can produce a poll, I'd love to see it.

Right now, all those disenfranchised GOPers are gonna vote Obama out on his ass.

where's your poll? THIS disenfranchised Republican will vote for Obama. As will at least a few dozen others who are close friends.

the "disenfranchised Republicans"who left the party because of the hard turn to the right won't vote for Romney and they won't come back until the radical right is put back in the cheap seats.

and given the Nevada Republican standing up his his party's budget scam, maybe you are right... Maybe we ARE beginning to see signs of a backbone in the GOP.

I believe there are a LOT of good people on the R side of the aisle, and they will prevail.

I think they are there - I'm HOPING you are right.

btw - I think you got a pretty good answer to your question about how Mitt will try to play this "disaster" of a much-improved economy from some of his boys here. Deny it. "The numbers LIE, Obama LIES, any thing that contradicts MY meme LIES..."

You hafta hope Mitt's people are smater about it though

I think they are there - I'm HOPING you are right.

btw - I think you got a pretty good answer to your question about how Mitt will try to play this "disaster" of a much-improved economy from some of his boys here. Deny it. "The numbers LIE, Obama LIES, any thing that contradicts MY meme LIES..."

You hafta hope Mitt's people are smater about it though

In my estimation, he needs to stop attacking Obama, and start sharing his vision for this country. What he hopes to accomplish, showing how he intends to enact his hopes, and what he believes will happen as a result.

For instance, watch the video I just started a thread on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLeDyspXtc]Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Karl Rove's BS - YouTube[/ame]

So Mitt can say what he wants, but his record is saying something else. He can insult Obama, but the Governors are speaking their truth.

This isn't going to be a cakewalk. He's got some work to do.

Forum List

Back