Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

The Republican official is exploring a 2014 race for governor.

Last edited:
As Arizona takes another stupid pill
Right, they should just roll over and play dead like you Liberals do.

The Arizona Sec. of State said he's been trying to verify the facts of Obama's B.C. but to no avail.

Obama can just end all this by showing his real B.C. but he can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, it looks more and more like I'm gonna' win the bet. Obama will NOT be on the ballot in all 50 states! :lol:

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

I'm not playing to the navigators. I'm not a navigator. But it is my responsibility to make sure our ship won't fall off the edge of the earth. So I'm forbiding any voyages until it can be proven without doubt (like those photoshopped pictures of a disc shaped planet) that the earth is round.

Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

Another one Gracie?

Search is your friend...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-unless-hawaii-shows-more-birth-records.html

The Arizona Sec. of State said he's been trying to verify the facts of Obama's B.C. but to no avail.

Obama can just end all this by showing his real B.C. but he can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, it looks more and more like I'm gonna' win the bet. Obama will NOT be on the ballot in all 50 states! :lol:

Looks like the 'fix' is in.

Doesnt Arizona realize Obama is Commander in Chief?

He can just invade Arizona and lock everyone up until they provide official copies of their birth certificates and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State

Most Arizonans should be out of prizon in six to nine months

He can just invade Arizona and lock everyone up until they provide official copies of their birth certificates and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State

You joke but the Feds threatened that when Texas wanted to toss the TSA out. The Feds threated a blockade and Texas (James Dick Perry) backed down.

I HOPE Obama sends in the Military (or the UN) like you say, because it'll expose him for the Dictator that he is.

You joke but the Feds threatened that when Texas wanted to toss the TSA out. The Feds threated a blockade and Texas (James Dick Perry) backed down.

I HOPE Obama sends in the Military (or the UN) like you say, because it'll expose him for the Dictator that he is.

I think President Obama is well within his rights to invade Arizona if they keep him off the ballot

Arizona has the toughest immigration law in the country. If Obama applies the Arizona citizenship laws to its own people, every citizen will have to provide a long form birth certificate. Citizens can be kept in outdoor, non-air conditioned tent cities until they provide acceptable proof of citizenship. Those who don't will be assumed to be Mexican and shipped across the border

Arizona Ballot Challenge: Allen v. Obama, Arizona Democratic Party–DISMISSED

Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986 (1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 702-03 (1898) (addressing U. S. Const. amend. XIV); Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana, 916 N.E.2d 678, 684-88 (Ind. App. 2010) (addressing the precise issue). Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise.

END DUMB ASS BIRFER THREAD

^

I think President Obama is well within his rights to invade Arizona if they keep him off the ballot
Well of course you do, you worship him! Please start a new thread on this.

"I think President Obama is well within his rights to invade Arizona if..."

We'll see how it goes.

circumventing the constitution is obama's specialty

Arizona has the toughest immigration law in the country. If Obama applies the Arizona citizenship laws to its own people, every citizen will have to provide a long form birth certificate. Citizens can be kept in outdoor, non-air conditioned tent cities until they provide acceptable proof of citizenship. Those who don't will be assumed to be Mexican and shipped across the border

Is that why Lincoln invaded the south back in 1861? Because they wouldn't allow him on the southern ballot?

I'll take that bet.

circumventing the constitution is obama's specialty

Lying about Obama being off the ballot in Georgia is yours... remember that thread, numbnuts? :rofl:

We'll see how it goes.

When the Fed starts invading individual States for some 'infraction' or perceived one?

All bets are OFF.

We'll see how it goes.

When the Fed starts invading individual States for some 'infraction' or perceived one?

All bets are OFF.

That you can count on.

Forum List

Back