Pompeo lacks votes for positive vote on panel. The Doosh needs to choose another DOPer Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd see the day when American liberals would be cheering for the failure of a resolution to the Korean conflict.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. A more petty and childish bunch I've never seen.

In fairness, many of they are sporting the KJU solidarity haircut

I never thought I'd see the day when American liberals would be cheering for the failure of a resolution to the Korean conflict.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. A more petty and childish bunch I've never seen.

Oh, go fuck yourself with an orange.........
Disliking Pompeo is NOT being against America, you fucking idiot.
The only reason you don't like him is Trump offered him the job. If obie had done that you would add his picture to your obie jack off shrine.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. How petty.

Who said that? If it helps, you can have the Smelly Barbara box.

Wow. You truly are a pathetic human being. This is why I detest two party politics, simply because of this. Because it consumes your soul, not to mention how it takes away all semblance of decency and sanity.

It fills you with such an unbridled hatred toward others, only because they disagree with you. This happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but the more I observe it, the more I see it coming from people on your "side of the aisle" as it were.

Simply put, you disgust me, you vile creature. You would rather stand in the way of the common good purely to sate your political agenda. You are what is wrong with America right now.

Go ahead, call me names, throw some sort of half assed childish retort back at me, I don't give a damn.

"Smelly Barbara box"? Such impudence.

You do know my Conservative views make RW'er look like weak little eunuch they are more?.

Last edited:

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. How petty.

Wow. You truly are a pathetic human being. This is why I detest two party politics, simply because of this. Because it consumes your soul, not to mention how it takes away all semblance of decency and sanity.

It fills you with such an unbridled hatred toward others, only because they disagree with you. This happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but the more I observe it, the more I see it coming from people on your "side of the aisle" as it were.

Simply put, you disgust me, you vile creature. You would rather stand in the way of the common good purely to sate your political agenda. You are what is wrong with America right now.

Go ahead, call me names, throw some sort of half assed childish retort back at me, I don't give a damn.

You do know my Conservative reviews make RW'er look like weak little eunuch they are more?.

Not sure about that, but you seem to make yourself look like an idiot, without anyone's help.

upload_2018-4-20_21-17-33.png
OMG The Great Douche Don't need any SOS! Dong-um surrendered.

North Korea Says to Dismantle Nuclear Site, Stop Weapons Tests

SEE!

Why is this Bozo doing this? Playing the Douche like this. LOL!

You do know my Conservative views make RW'er look like weak little eunuch they are more?.

Screw you.

Screw you.
You need the see the Great Douche hotel websites. They offer Golden Douche Strap-Ons. I hear.

I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Pompeo will be confirmed.

Cadet Bone Spurs is dangerous.

Consequently, having someone at State with an understanding of the international situation is more important than ever.

And having someone at State who actually has a track record for successful interactions with the North Koreans signifies, as well.

Pompeo will be confirmed, in light of the upcoming summit with North Korea, and given the DPRK's announcement today about a nuclear freeze.

If for no other reason than to insert another internal check-and-balance on the Robber Baron and his minions.
He shouldn’t be confirmed. And if your party weren’t so corrupt he wouldn’t be

Consequently, having someone at State with an understanding of the international situation is more important than ever.

And having someone at State who actually has a track record for successful interactions with the North Koreans signifies, as well.

Pompeo will be confirmed, in light of the upcoming summit with North Korea, and given the DPRK's announcement today about a nuclear freeze.

If for no other reason than to insert another internal check-and-balance on the Robber Baron and his minions.

If only this was in the Nixon days. That CROOK had some possible saves still by way of the GOP.

Depriving a country of its SecState before high stakes talks with North Korea is, you fucking idiot.

Sure,moron.....the entire damn NK negotiation hinges on hiring a fucking Tea Party, Trump ass-kisser??

If only this was in the Nixon days. That CROOK had some possible saves still by way of the GOP.

at this point in the Watergate thing, GOP'ers laughed at the suit filed against CREEP by the Dems. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Pompeo lacks votes for positive vote on panel
CIA Director Mike Pompeo is officially short of the votes needed to clear the Senate Foreign Relations Committee next week.
:happy-1::itsok:So what next, No SOS for the North Korea Meeting?
Will the Ex-CIA Dir. Pompeo Join the Russian Team
with the Great Orange Douche as a Traitor and Sell out America?
We are going to war soon. As the Great Douche is running out of options.

What Senate BS Game cards will be played now for the Great Douche LOVE!?

Got news for you. One Democrat has already stated her support for him and others are making similar noises. We will know next week and I bet he'll be confirmed.

at this point in the Watergate thing, GOP'ers laughed at the suit filed against CREEP by the Dems. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

If I recall correctly, the DNC sued for $1 million and received $750,000.

Why should he not be confirmed?

Oh, and, by the way, it's not my party.

Why should he not be confirmed?

Oh, and, by the way, it's not my party.
Benghazi LIES!

Benghazi: A comprehensive guide to a fake scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back