Pompeo lacks votes for positive vote on panel. The Doosh needs to choose another DOPer Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Pompeo lacks votes for positive vote on panel
CIA Director Mike Pompeo is officially short of the votes needed to clear the Senate Foreign Relations Committee next week.
:happy-1::itsok:So what next, No SOS for the North Korea Meeting?
Will the Ex-CIA Dir. Pompeo Join the Russian Team
with the Great Orange Douche as a Traitor and Sell out America?
We are going to war soon. As the Great Douche is running out of options.

What Senate BS Game cards will be played now for the Great Douche LOVE!?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I think this worked.

upload_2018-4-20_19-48-12.png

But this may be bad as well..

"Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Friday that “after carful consideration” he will oppose Pompeo’s nomination to lead the State Department."

I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Pompeo will be confirmed.

Cadet Bone Spurs is dangerous.

Consequently, having someone at State with an understanding of the international situation is more important than ever.

And having someone at State who actually has a track record for successful interactions with the North Koreans signifies, as well.

Pompeo will be confirmed, in light of the upcoming summit with North Korea, and given the DPRK's announcement today about a nuclear freeze.

If for no other reason than to insert another internal check-and-balance on the Robber Baron and his minions.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I wouldn't worry about that too much.

Pompeo will be confirmed.

Cadet Bone Spurs is dangerous.

Consequently, having someone at State with an understanding of the international situation is more important than ever.

And having someone at State who actually has a track record for successful interactions with the North Koreans signifies, as well.

Pompeo will be confirmed, in light of the upcoming summit with North Korea, and given the DPRK's announcement today about a nuclear freeze.

So you admit the Great Douche Kids and the Bone Spur can't handle these jobs.
Where are all the Better peoples? Why does the Great Douche smelly so bad?
Even Great GOP/IND Lawyers refuses to help this criminal. Good luck with Rudy!

CIA Director Mike Pompeo is officially short of the votes needed to clear the Senate Foreign Relations Committee next week.

Today's report

Barbara Bush lies in repose.
Donald Trump lies (insert any place, circumstance, punchline, or simply a period).
Mike Pompeo lies in resume' ?

• Banned

Today's report

Barbara Bush lies in repose.
Donald Trump lies (insert any place, circumstance, punchline, or simply a period).
Mike Pompeo lies in resume' ?
Which smells the least? My guess, the one in the box?

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day when American liberals would be cheering for the failure of a resolution to the Korean conflict.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. A more petty and childish bunch I've never seen.

• Banned
I never thought I'd see the day when American liberals would be cheering for the failure of a resolution to the Korean conflict.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. How petty.

Who said that? If it helps, you can have the Smelly Barbara box.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. How petty.

Who said that?

You did, from your own OP:

"So what next, No SOS for the North Korea Meeting?"

So now both sides will obstruct and slow walk a Presidents nominees until over time someone will make the arguement if this all Congress is going to do why do we even need them the public finally being feed and and frustered with them beyond words will agree it will be disbanded and we will have dictatorship.

Who said that?

Well, the Great Douche needs to choose another DOPer Loser.
It's on It to Choose and get Hired someone for the meeting. .
Not mine.

The Great Douche ONLY Hires ALL the Best Peoples, Is this loser below not good enough?

upload_2018-4-20_20-23-4.png

So now both sides will obstruct and slow walk a Presidents nominees until over time someone will make the arguement if this all Congress is going to do why do we even need them the public finally being feed and and frustered with them beyond words will agree it will be disbanded and we will have dictatorship.

They all (most) are working hard to get the Great Douche in jail.
Why make the world worse off as American HERO Mueller gets the job done?

Who said that?

Well, the Great Douche needs to choose another DOPer Loser.
It's on It to Choose and get Hired someone for the meeting. .
Not mine.

The Great Douche ONLY Hires ALL the Best Peoples, Is this loser below not good enough?

View attachment 189141

Do you really think the Senate's refusal to vote in Pompeo is going to sabotage Trump's deal with North Korea? You do know that it will go through, regardless of whether we have a Secretary of State or not, right?

You're going to feel very stupid after President Donald Trump receives the Nobel Peace Prize for this. Not the fake Nobel Prize given to Obama just because he was an Affirmative Action half-black President.

Come back in a year and tell us how stupid you feel, so everyone can point at you and laugh.

Somebody named Jordan Carney of "The Hill" claims that Pompeo doesn't have enough votes to be confirmed based on analysis of statements by various senators. Why don't we just forget about and let Jordan Carney's opinion stand? Personally I don't trust "intelligence" types especially former CIA heads to be Secy/State and I think Trump could do better..

well-thats-gotta.jpg

What's more entertaining then your never ending 6th grade attempts at being "cool", is the ridiculous undertone of all your bullshit in that you really think you know what's going on using biased media lairs as your "proof". Funniest tihng evah!

Somebody named Jordan Carney of "The Hill" claims that Pompeo doesn't have enough votes to be confirmed based on analysis of statements by various senators. Why don't we just forget about and let Jordan Carney's opinion stand? Personally I don't trust "intelligence" types especially former CIA heads to be Secy/State and I think Trump could do better..
John Tower comes to mind, a former United States Senator, to be Secretary of Defense.
That be a Daddy Bush loss. And Caleb Cushing for Secretary of the Treasury. Twice in one day I recall?

Last edited:

Who said that? If it helps, you can have the Smelly Barbara box.

Wow. You truly are a pathetic human being. This is why I detest two party politics, simply because of this. Because it consumes your soul, not to mention how it takes away all semblance of decency and sanity.

It fills you with such an unbridled hatred toward others, only because they disagree with you. This happens on both sides, don't get me wrong, but the more I observe it, the more I see it coming from people on your "side of the aisle" as it were.

Simply put, you disgust me, you vile creature. You would rather stand in the way of the common good purely to sate your political agenda. You are what is wrong with America right now.

Go ahead, call me names, throw some sort of half assed childish retort back at me, I don't give a damn.

"Smelly Barbara box"? Such impudence.

Nice job proving blackhawk's point.

You people truly are despicable lot of miscreant traitors who would rather see this country fail, because your candidate lost the election. A more petty and childish bunch I've never seen.

Oh, go fuck yourself with an orange.........
Disliking Pompeo is NOT being against America, you fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back