America may finally get to see The DNC Server

First Poster to tell me why get’s a Winner Rating on their post!

Dang, it only took how long? Guess those IT guys at the DNC had some delay in getting Hillary's copy of bleachbit. Or was Debbie Wassermans IT guy on vacation in Pakistan?

First Poster to tell me why get’s a Winner Rating on their post!
Well its called Evidence Discovery..... and democrats have to now show all so the defense can answer adequately.. and if they cant produce it or fail to produce it (with hold escopitory evidence), will show bad faith to the judge who will then throw out the suit for cause..

Last edited:
Trump’s Tweet should be on a Billboard and Clapper’s head in a noose.

James Comey is now under Investigation as is Clapper who tried to set The President up with Comey and then leaked classified Intel to CNN.

8 of Comey’s Memos were Classified Intel so he’s Going DOWN!

Last edited:
Trump’s Tweet should be on a Billboard and Clapper’s head in a noose.

James. Comey is now under Investigation as is Clapper who tried to set The President up with Comey and then leaked classified Intel to CNN.

8 of Comey’s Memos were Classofied Intel so he’s Going DOWN!
The democrats are now in full damage control mode. They are in the USS CLINTON and she is going down.... They don't have enough buckets to empty the boat full of holes...

You always knew it was going to end up like this when Karma decided to bitchslap the Left and call them on all their lies and treachery.
You believe Trump's tweet?

When will you learn?
You will not be laughing when all of the dirty laundry of the DNC will have to be provided to Trump and his attorney's.

I'm not so sure that opening up Pandora's box like that will end well for the dim wits..

Last edited:

When will you learn?

No. Because the Democratic National Committee is suing Russia, Trump campaign officials, and WikiLeaks over alleged interference in the 2016 election, they've just made a fatal mistake.

By filing a lawsuit, the Democrats have just opened themselves to the discovery process which invariably happens in any lawsuit. Any lawyer worth his or her salt will turn this around on the Democrats and cause a some major headaches over what the left thought would be a nice publicity stunt.

In other words, the Democrats have just shot their dicks off. Wow. This just keeps getting stupider and stupider by the day.

The other good thing about this is, Trump now will have access to Muellers data base and everything it holds. IT will be an open book for all to see... This law suit is the end for Mueller's investigation. The democrats have effectively killed the Mueller investigation with this stunt.

Can someone post a screenshot of President Trump’s Tweet?

When will you learn?

No. Because the Democratic National Committee is suing Russia, Trump campaign officials, and WikiLeaks over alleged interference in the 2016 election, they've just made a fatal mistake.

By filing a lawsuit, the Democrats have just opened themselves to the discovery process which invariably happens in any lawsuit. Any lawyer worth his or her salt will turn this around on the Democrats and cause a some major headaches over what the left thought would be a nice publicity stunt.

In other words, the Democrats have just shot their dicks off. Wow. This just keeps getting stupider and stupider by the day.

He’s going to close up shop on this. He is way off the rails, and Public Pressure is turning against The Witch Hunt.

The other good thing about this is, Trump now will have access to Muellers data base and everything it holds. IT will be an open book for all to see... This law suit is the end for Mueller's investigation. The democrats have effectively killed the Mueller investigation with this stunt.

One must wonder if the DNC is committing suicide to start a new party or something. Either that or they are really retarded. :p Anyhoo, Wikileaks points out the DNC already has a lawsuit against Wikileaks but Wikileaks hopes to countersue all DNC unconstitutional insanity! So all we need is Russia to countersue for a trio of counter lawsuits against the DNC. :p

News about wikileaks on Twitter

The Donald wrote, "Just heard the Campaign was sued by the Obstructionist Democrats. This can be good news in that we will now counter for the DNC Server that they refused to give to the FBI, the Debbie Wasserman Schultz Servers and Documents held by the Pakistani mystery man and Clinton Emails."

He just keeps outsmarting The Dotards!

LMAO!

Now he has North Korea coming to the table, and if President Trump pulls this off he gets The Nobel.

Can someone post a screenshot of President Trump’s Tweet?

When will you learn?

trump%20tweet.jpg

More shit as it's happening in real time:

Ex-partner of House IT aides said they were giving USBs of data to Pakistani intelligence.

We traveled there & 100% confirmed that:

*Imran Awan travels with an armed motorcade of Pakistani agents
*He routinely brags about mysterious political power‘Pakistani Mystery Man’: Awans’ Father Transferred Data To Pakistani Government, Ex-Partner Claims

profile_image
Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) April 20, 2018

Democrats’ IT staffer Awan: ‘I control White House on my fingertips’ Democrats' IT staffer Awan: 'I control White House on my fingertips' – True Pundit

— True Pundit (@true_pundit) April 20, 2018

Absolutely cannot wait for the discovery phase of the ridiculous, desperate lawsuit when the conspiracy theory Democrats are forced to produce the DNC servers they’ve been hiding from the FBI and the rest of us. Democrats Sue Trump Campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks Over 2016 Election

profile_image
Dan Bongino (@dbongino) April 20, 2018

And by White House he meant Obama and Clinton and this is why his friend Seth Rich was murdered.

More shit as it's happening in real time:

Ex-partner of House IT aides said they were giving USBs of data to Pakistani intelligence.

We traveled there & 100% confirmed that:

*Imran Awan travels with an armed motorcade of Pakistani agents
*He routinely brags about mysterious political power‘Pakistani Mystery Man’: Awans’ Father Transferred Data To Pakistani Government, Ex-Partner Claims

profile_image
Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) April 20, 2018

Democrats’ IT staffer Awan: ‘I control White House on my fingertips’ Democrats' IT staffer Awan: 'I control White House on my fingertips' – True Pundit

— True Pundit (@true_pundit) April 20, 2018

Absolutely cannot wait for the discovery phase of the ridiculous, desperate lawsuit when the conspiracy theory Democrats are forced to produce the DNC servers they’ve been hiding from the FBI and the rest of us. Democrats Sue Trump Campaign, Russia, WikiLeaks Over 2016 Election

profile_image
Dan Bongino (@dbongino) April 20, 2018

Forum List

Back