Pompeo admits it was Russia who hacked us

trump's silence is startling. Of course he will never blame his wife....Putin.

Did trump give Putin the access?
Were the hackers removing from governnent systems what illegalities the Trump admin wanted to keep from Democrats when they take office, for Trump? :)

I have 0 trust in our security services identifying where a cyber attack came from

Show me the evidence

99% of the time you have to go and bust down doors in real time to really know who was doing what.

Usually they're relying on simple IP addresses a small child could obfuscate their moves with. Maybe they have more, but they never reveal it.

It's digital, simply copying a russian tool doesn't make it a russian operation.
It's crazy how much the right love russia.

I'm a centrist who hates russians, but i also know how computers work

I can log into this site via vpn or proxy and make myself look like a russian by these standards

And these are tools available to consumers through a few clicks of a GUI. YOu don't even really need to understand what an IP address is

Surprise there will be no retaliation because this is how we do things. Americans have NEVER said intelligence gathering was an act of war. If it was most of the countries on the planet could rightly declare war on us. It crosses zero lines Americans have drawn.

I'm not even white
You hate Russians?
But you at least seem to be saying that this supposed Russian cyber attack is just nonsense at least.

Most Americans will likely try to take a position on this according to their political preferences. It's designed to put Trump in a very dangerous position of entertaining and expressing peaceful relations with Russia. And so the vast majority of Americans won't be able to support both Trump and Russia.

For that reason I can say that on foreign relations only, Trump was the safer choice.

And of course from the POV of elevating Biden? Americans will come together on hating Russia more than any other issue can bring them together.

Or China. But China can't be used against Trump now because he took the politically correct positio on China.

I have 0 trust in our security services identifying where a cyber attack came from

Show me the evidence

99% of the time you have to go and bust down doors in real time to really know who was doing what.

Usually they're relying on simple IP addresses a small child could obfuscate their moves with. Maybe they have more, but they never reveal it.

It's digital, simply copying a russian tool doesn't make it a russian operation.
It's crazy how much the right love russia.

I'm a centrist who hates russians, but i also know how computers work

I can log into this site via vpn or proxy and make myself look like a russian by these standards

And these are tools available to consumers through a few clicks of a GUI. YOu don't even really need to understand what an IP address is

Surprise there will be no retaliation because this is how we do things. Americans have NEVER said intelligence gathering was an act of war. If it was most of the countries on the planet could rightly declare war on us. It crosses zero lines Americans have drawn.

I'm not even white
You hate Russians?
But you at least seem to be saying that this supposed Russian cyber attack is just nonsense at least.

Most Americans will likely try to take a position on this according to their political preferences. It's designed to put Trump in a very dangerous position of entertaining and expressing peaceful relations with Russia. And so the vast majority of Americans won't be able to support both Trump and Russia.

For that reason I can say that on foreign relations only, Trump was the safer choice.

And of course from the POV of elevating Biden? Americans will come together on hating Russia more than any other issue can bring them together.

Or China. But China can't be used against Trump now because he took the politically correct positio on China.

It's not an attack you dipshit, it's intelligence gathering, there was no attack

An attack does damage, like targeting power plants or wiping servers. They can steal information about domestic russian spies and act on that, that's still not an attack.

Stealing DNC documents and releasing them is just freedom of information lol. We do the same things in Russia. Which is why Putin hated HIllary so much. We spend a lot more resources messing with them than the reverse. The difference is they don't go to the international media and cry about it when they catch us....generally.

Why are Americans more concerned with the free flow of information than fucking Russians? It's insane

We're a liberal society. You don't want shit stolen from you by some ephemeral russian, don't fucking put it on a computer with access to the internet.

Russians have the same right to publish information in America as everyone else. Russians don't pretend to give Americans that right.

It's not an attack you dipshit, it's intelligence gathering, there was no attack

An attack does damage, like targeting power plants or wiping servers. They can steal information about domestic russian spies and act on that, that's still not an attack.

Stealing DNC documents and releasing them is just freedom of information lol. We do the same things in Russia. Which is why Putin hated HIllary so much. We spend a lot more resources messing with them than the reverse. The difference is they don't go to the international media and cry about it when they catch us....generally.

Why are Americans more concerned with the free flow of information than fucking Russians? It's insane

We're a liberal society. You don't want shit stolen from you by some ephemeral russian, don't fucking put it on a computer with access to the internet.

Russians have the same right to publish information in America as everyone else. Russians don't pretend to give Americans that right.

Yeah you ass, that's the point I was making. It's a Dem party demonization attempt against Trump that is intended to bring the American people together against their commonly perceived enemy and against Trump.

Mostly aimed at improving Biden's image amongst Trumpers.

Pompeo got forced into deserting the sinking Trump ship but he obviously had no choice when he needs to somewhat survive after Trump.

“Admits” is a loaded and misleading term

Another Putin defender....sick people defend a murdering thug...

Yeah you ass, that's the point I was making. It's a Dem party demonization attempt against Trump that is intended to bring the American people together against their commonly perceived enemy and against Trump.

Mostly aimed at improving Biden's image amongst Trumpers.

Ok commie don, let's all gang up on a depopulating russia instead of the Chinese juggernaut rising, great idea

With the antithesis of liberal values you want to do it with, bitching about the free movement of information of all things....

What are you a fucking Chinese plant? THe Russians will be key allies against the Chinese, they share a veyr large border with them and will conflict over resources in their hinterlands. There is no need to poke them. China will drive them into our arms

The biggest problem with this story is that all countries are actively spying on other countries. The US is likely more actively spying than any other country and it's ally Israel, even spies on it's friends.

Did Russia up the ante this time, or were they especially lucky to hit paydirt?

Or is it really just a Dem attempt to demonize Russia/Putin and connect that to Trump and his friendly relations with Putin.

Almost certainly the latter.

The reason being is that the US has again embarked upon a mission of Cold War tactics against both Russia and China.

It's not going to be an easy sell for the US this time, simply because the US track record of aggression has become such a long repeated practice, while their demonized enemies show only peaceful relations with the world.

Do you Jack off to a picture of Putin?

Ok commie don, let's all gang up on a depopulating russia instead of the Chinese juggernaut rising, great idea

With the antithesis of liberal values you want to do it with, bitching about the free movement of information of all things....

What are you a fucking Chinese plant? THe Russians will be key allies against the Chinese, they share a veyr large border with them and will conflict over resources in their hinterlands. There is no need to poke them. China will drive them into our arms

I think it's highly likely that the Trump strategists were intent on moving Putin's/Russia's sentiments against China and toward the West/Nato. We'll never really know but in any case it was a mission that was always doomed to failure.

Putin and his strategic advisors would have been completely aware of US intentions and would have played along with Trump's attempts which would have been transparently obvious.

For any kind of proof on that theory we will have to watch how the US is going to handle Trump as he becomes a loose cannon.

That's the reason why Trump will have to watch his back, because he could become US enemy #1.

It's a theory that's meant for those who have a capacity to understand, and not expressly for your information.

As to Russia and China? They're solidly allied against the common foe. That's the foe referred to as Nato but is really the US.

This guy in the video had predicted that China and Pakistan will have something to do with something that had happened in the fall. And we all know that China corporate leaders has some involvement with the election fraud here in the U.S.

If Trump is a Putin toady, why does Putin need to hack the US? Sounds like really dumb logic.

If there's one thing the FBI/CIA won't tolerate, it's Trump being a loose cannon and blowing the cover on the hate propganda by insisting it was China!

Trump is going to keep this sort of behaviour up by cooperation with Putin/Russia, long after Biden takes over.

Great for world peace if the Republicans have the stomach to put up with him?

Yes he did. But I think you mean his husband

It's a really big elephant in the room with Trump trying to normalize friendly relations with Putin, when all Americans have been carefully schooled to hate Putin and Russia.

Simply because both Russia and China are cutting into US profit on foreign trade relations with the rest of the world.

It's a really big elephant in the room with Trump trying to normalize friendly relations with Putin, when all Americans have been carefully schooled to hate Putin and Russia.

Simply because both Russia and China are cutting into US profit on foreign trade relations with the rest of the world.
Another Putin stooge.

Normalize relations with a country that is continually attacking us?

Another Putin stooge.

Normalize relations with a country that is continually attacking us?
That's your progandists' lies and only stupid peope buy into them. All countries do the same of course but when a president defuses propaganda efforts from the deep state, that's when heads could start to roll.
Russia and China must be demonized to legitimize US ongoing wars of aggression. Didn't the iraq lies tell you anything?

Forum List

Back