justinacolmena

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2017
alaska, usa
The shrinks and mental health professionals are catering to some strange desires, namely polyamory, bigamy, and the like.
I am curious if there is a Muslim connection to this in that a Muslim man is supposedly "permitted" -- though certainly not "encouraged" -- to have more than one wife, in fact up to four, as the general rumor goes.

That psychology site is very popular, and I believe owned in France, although it is registered in the U.S.A., and targets a U.S. audience. Mental health care is really carried away in France, with all the professional counseling, therapy, and medication, and France has a sizable immigrant Muslim population. I do not want to see this nonsense inflicted on us in America.

What is really amazing is the number of Swing Clubs for marrieds in the Bible Belt.

My God. Such horny devils.

The shrinks and mental health professionals are catering to some strange desires, namely polyamory, bigamy, and the like.
I am curious if there is a Muslim connection to this in that a Muslim man is supposedly "permitted" -- though certainly not "encouraged" -- to have more than one wife, in fact up to four, as the general rumor goes.

That psychology site is very popular, and I believe owned in France, although it is registered in the U.S.A., and targets a U.S. audience. Mental health care is really carried away in France, with all the professional counseling, therapy, and medication, and France has a sizable immigrant Muslim population. I do not want to see this nonsense inflicted on us in America.

Polyamory has nothing to do with Islam. It is far more common than you think.

It is simply the recognition that people can love more than one person.

Forum List

Back