Fake Weed Causing Users to Bleed Sparks Police Investigation

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Chicago police are investigating after a rash of fake weed users arrived at northern Illinois emergency rooms suffering from "severe bleeding," authorities confirmed.

The Illinois Department of Public Health issued a warning Tuesday after six people complained of bleeding connected to synthetic cannabinoids over the past couple months. Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed Thursday the department was investigating. A minimart in the 1300 block of South Kedzie Avenue was cited and synthetic cannibis was seized from the shop, he said.

No arrests have been made but the investigation was ongoing.

There has been some 33 people that were bleeding from their eyes and ears. It's K2

Chicago police are investigating after a rash of fake weed users arrived at northern Illinois emergency rooms suffering from "severe bleeding," authorities confirmed.

The Illinois Department of Public Health issued a warning Tuesday after six people complained of bleeding connected to synthetic cannabinoids over the past couple months. Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed Thursday the department was investigating. A minimart in the 1300 block of South Kedzie Avenue was cited and synthetic cannibis was seized from the shop, he said.

No arrests have been made but the investigation was ongoing.

There has been some 33 people that were bleeding from their eyes and ears. It's K2

O my. I took a few puffs of that stuff years ago, and decided it's too harsh for me.

anyone who does synthetic pot is an idiot.....the stuff should be banned....our justice dept. worried about the real stuff while this shit is legal....

Another reason to legalize...
at least decriminalized at the federal level........
Yes because most of the states have already decriminalized...
well it needs to be done federally or else there will always be some kind of problem....
GOP doesn't seem interested, the dems were but couldn't muster the votes..
both are pussies....no one wants to lead the way on this....i thought obama would,but he turned out to be a puss too.....

well it needs to be done federally or else there will always be some kind of problem....

Yep.

Just tuck it in somewhere. You act like any of those people actually read it.

Yep.

Just tuck it in somewhere. You act like any of those people actually read it.
Which is not uncommon, now the aides do read it..Just like an attorney, the attorney doesn't do much more than interview clients and show up at court all the rest is done by his legal secretary...or legal researcher a job I had at one time...

both are pussies....no one wants to lead the way on this....i thought obama would,but he turned out to be a puss too.....
Now McConnell did submit a bill to legalize hemp so it's a start...I always thought of McConnell as a real square man...

New Topics

Forum List

Back