A Realistic Explanation for Mass Shootings

Your willingness to make this incident political and actually blame one side is a real sign of an intellectual immaturity. Arguments could be made against conservatives just as well, but what's the point? Does it demonstrate a truth? no! its just confirmation bias. leave the bullshit hate talk aside, and make some rationally-derived conclusions for once. Sometimes you have to take off your politics glasses, pc, and just open your fuckin eyes.

So, you are attempting to discredit psychology entirely because it is a soft science, and them try and conclude that the application of psychology in schools is necessarily a Marxist-leftist ideology?

First of all, stop trying to sound like glen beck. Everything bad in your worldview isn't a Marxist leftist ideology. It's intellectual immaturity that causes people to talk and conclude such nonsense. I will agree that the over prescription of drugs to children is a real problem, but this is easily explained by the workings of a freemarket economy, one that needs to be regulated. Since you won't allow allow this option due to your own dogmatic assertions, you are forced into nonsensical beliefs about the cause. Your long-winded arguments are always laden with the same confirmation biases.

I've read your posts....

...and they make eminently clear your attachment to psychology, and the necessity thereof.

I’m busy now…can I ignore you some other time?

Your willingness to make this incident political and actually blame one side is a real sign of an intellectual immaturity. Arguments could be made against conservatives just as well, but what's the point? Does it demonstrate a truth? no! its just confirmation bias. leave the bullshit hate talk aside, and make some rationally-derived conclusions for once. Sometimes you have to take off your politics glasses, pc, and just open your fuckin eyes.

I'll do my best to ignore your Voluntary Tourette's, you know, based on your 'condition.'

Part of your problem is a lack of education, which prevents you from being able to see all the elements involved.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed in how you turned out?

The demagogue is able to manipulate half-truths and appeals to authority to create a plausible solution to issues, always with a hidden agenda.

[A sidebar thread would be needed to debate the issue of Hard v. Soft Science]

Mass murder cannot be the effect of a single cause, though a single event might be the proximate one. For PC to politicize such horrific events is not surprising but is unseemly.

If I maybe so bold, or absurd, to expect her to consider she read or reread Camus ("The Myth of Sisyphus") before making wide ranging judgments and placing blame on persons or disciplines for horrific acts. Others, not familiar with his works might read "The Stranger" and "Reflections on the Guillotine". All three will give the reader a framework to measure the events of the recent past and their emotional reactions to them.

I'll do my best to ignore your Voluntary Tourette's, you know, based on your 'condition.'

Part of your problem is a lack of education, which prevents you from being able to see all the elements involved.

Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed in how you turned out?

What business is this of yours???

I'm just glad I'm not someone so obviously intelligent and completed dumb at the same time as you seem to have managed. Nice work. All that brainpower and still completely oblivious and full of your own ideas that don't map to reality whatsoever.

I don't like being so harsh, but your incredibly obnoxious in how you come off, so I have no problem saying this to you. Basically, you deserve it. If you would try not being so hateful towards liberals, perhaps we could actually engage you in a discussion, and we might learn something from eachother. As it is, you state your opinion as fact, and make fun of anyone who disagrees for being a libearl. This is childish behavior. Why is it that the intellectual women on this board all act exactly the same? Like, they are better than everyone else? You need to check your ego a little bit, hun.

The practical problem is that you are demonstrating a massive bias here, and as such, lose all credibility when it comes to truth. Yet, somehow, I don't think you are concerned with actually truth, but sticking to party guidelines instead, and seeing everything through conservative lens instead of actually thinking for yourself. How sad. Another wasted mind to the cause of political partisan hackery.

Last edited:

I'm just glad I'm not someone so obviously intelligent and completed dumb at the same time as you seem to have managed. Nice work. All that brainpower and still completely oblivious and full of your own ideas that don't map to reality whatsoever.

I don't like being so harsh, but your incredibly obnoxious in how you come off, so I have no problem saying this to you. Basically, you deserve it. If you would try not being so hateful towards liberals, perhaps we could actually engage you in a discussion, and we might learn something from eachother. As it is, you state your opinion as fact, and make fun of anyone who disagrees for being a libearl. This is childish behavior. Why is it that the intellectual women on this board all act exactly the same? Like, they are better than everyone else? You need to check your ego a little bit, hun.

The practical problem is that you are demonstrating a massive bias here, and as such, lose all credibility when it comes to truth. Yet, somehow, I don't think you are concerned with actually truth, but sticking to party guidelines instead, and seeing everything through conservative lens instead of actually thinking for yourself. How sad. Another wasted mind to the cause of political partisan hackery.

1. "Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed in how you turned out?"
"What business is this of yours???"
It wasn't a serious query...I was just trying to insult you.
Seems it hit a nerve, huh?

2. "I don't like being so harsh, but your incredibly obnoxious in how you come off,..."
Guilty as charged (with pretend head drop).

3. "If you would try not being so hateful towards liberals,..."
NOW we're gettin' somewhere!!!

From this point....ask yourself why.
As a conservative, my attempts are to champion a society based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.
What's your problem with same?

Liberals intend to control all and dictate what must be done, based on their just being smarter and knowing best.
Now, in your case, that's probably true.
Not in mine.

a. "...you are demonstrating a massive bias here,..."
Bias, perhaps, but not prejudice. No, it is a carefully thought out and learned exposition, as you have found.

You've noticed, I am prepared to debate any position I advance.

4. "Why is it that the intellectual women on this board all act exactly the same? Like, they are better than everyone else?"
You have inadvertently answered your own question.

5. Now, a bit of unsolicited, but necessary advice: pick up some tomes that explain the reality of life and politics, things that the media and government schools have denied you.

Start with Bork's "Slouching Toward Gomorrah."
Could be the best 10 bucks you'll spend this year.

(You could put a plain wrapper on it...none of your buds will know....shhhhh!)

So, you are attempting to discredit psychology entirely because it is a soft science, and them try and conclude that the application of psychology in schools is necessarily a Marxist-leftist ideology?

First of all, stop trying to sound like glen beck. Everything bad in your worldview isn't a Marxist leftist ideology. It's intellectual immaturity that causes people to talk and conclude such nonsense. I will agree that the over prescription of drugs to children is a real problem, but this is easily explained by the workings of a freemarket economy, one that needs to be regulated. Since you won't allow allow this option due to your own dogmatic assertions, you are forced into nonsensical beliefs about the cause. Your long-winded arguments are always laden with the same confirmation biases.

I've read your posts....

...and they make eminently clear your attachment to psychology, and the necessity thereof.

I’m busy now…can I ignore you some other time?

This would mean you are going to answer me now, you moron. You try so hard to sound cute and cheeky, you ended tying yourself in a knot. Nice job, smart one.

1. "Just between the two of us….are you just a leeeeettttle disappointed in how you turned out?"

2. "I don't like being so harsh, but your incredibly obnoxious in how you come off,..."

As a conservative, my attempts are to champion a society based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Liberals intend to control all and dictate what must be done, based on their just being smarter and knowing best.
Not in mine.

Bias, perhaps, but not prejudice. No, it is a carefully thought out and learned exposition, as you have found.

4. "Why is it that the intellectual women on this board all act exactly the same? Like, they are better than everyone else?"

5. Now, a bit of unsolicited, but necessary advice: pick up some tomes that explain the reality of life and politics, things that the media and government schools have denied you.

I came out better than you, but that's not really saying much. As for the rest of your drivel, just a bunch a nonsense immature shit talking as usual. Stick to your hate speech. Your good at it. You must look up to bimbos like Ann coulter who stick hard to the party line because its easy and always grants and audience.

Not in mine.

I came out better than you, but that's not really saying much. As for the rest of your drivel, just a bunch a nonsense immature shit talking as usual. Stick to your hate speech. Your good at it. You must look up to bimbos like Ann coulter who stick hard to the party line because its easy and always grants and audience.

1. "Stick to your hate speech. Your good at it."
That would be 'You're good at it."

2. "You must look up to bimbos like Ann coulter..."

'Coulter'...capital 'c'

BTW....I always look up to expertise as the basis for a critique....
...how many of her 7 or 8 scholarly works have you studied? Or at least read?

3. ...or are you pretty much an idiot?
Raise your paw.

4. What the heck is 'hate speech'?
Ya' mean calling you an idiot?
I thought you knew!

Forum List

Back