Pollsters Dumbfounded by Trump

I don't think pollsters are dumbfounded by Trump so much as grateful for Trump.
I think anyone with any sense is dumbfounded by the Right Wing support Trump is getting. However, that support clarifies for us just how dumb the RW is.

Yes of course. Which is why one of the most scummy, corrupt politicians on the planet, with more scandals than anyone else in the race, second only to her own husband, has vast support from the left. They are not dumb.. no no... they are just flat out evil, and support evil politicians.

(if you are just going to attack entire groups of people, don't be surprised if someone dishes it back to you)

Sorry Daddy, no one's buying since not that many are working. Reagan bashed the Soviets with one hand a saved the economy with the other whie Obama's getting spanked by Putin while the economy is mushy at best.

There is no comparison. Reagan was a wolf in wolf's clothing and Obama is a sheep in sheep's clothing.

See, I didn't even say black sheep, knowing how sensitive you must be. :)

If Reagan defeated the Soviets, why has Russia had thousands of missiles pointed at us ever since?

If Russia has had thousands of missile pointed at us, why have those on the left opposed any attempt to defend ourselves?

I think anyone with any sense is dumbfounded by the Right Wing support Trump is getting. However, that support clarifies for us just how dumb the RW is.

Yes of course. Which is why one of the most scummy, corrupt politicians on the planet, with more scandals than anyone else in the race, second only to her own husband, has vast support from the left. They are not dumb.. no no... they are just flat out evil, and support evil politicians.

(if you are just going to attack entire groups of people, don't be surprised if someone dishes it back to you)
These so called scandals of the Clintons are manufactured by the Right. Because of the Right Wing scandal mongers, our government spent 8 million of the tax payer's dollars on investigations of these so call scandals. And what did you come up with: he had a blow job in the Oval Office and lied about it. Honestly. 8 million dollars to find that a man was unfaithful to his wife and lied about it. You guys are such losers.

And now you are doing it again with Mrs. Clinton. There are no scandals regarding Mrs. Clinton, except those manufactured by the Right. I wonder, when she is elected, how many millions or billions of our tax payer money is the Right going to throw down the toilet investigating every imaginary scandal you can think up.

How about working with the president of our country instead of trying to bring her down, based on partisan feelings only, and bringing our country down in the process.

Sorry Daddy, no one's buying since not that many are working. Reagan bashed the Soviets with one hand a saved the economy with the other whie Obama's getting spanked by Putin while the economy is mushy at best.

There is no comparison. Reagan was a wolf in wolf's clothing and Obama is a sheep in sheep's clothing.

See, I didn't even say black sheep, knowing how sensitive you must be. :)

If Reagan defeated the Soviets, why has Russia had thousands of missiles pointed at us ever since?

If Russia has had thousands of missile pointed at us, why have those on the left opposed any attempt to defend ourselves?

Where are voices on the left for total unilateral disarmament?

It seems to me to be interested that the pollsters admit to being surprised. Should they not be unbiased and let the polls say what they say? When I hear they are surprised it makes me think they thought the outcome for a foregone conclusion.

Good dodge Bubs

Wasn't Putin part of the Soviet Empire? lol
Ask yourself why you used the past of the verb 'be'. Putin is still alive and in office. Contrast that to, wasn't Reagan president of the United States? There's your answer.

Nothing worse than an aging hipster that get over the successes of his enemies.

Pollsters dumbfounded by Trump

Polling experts agree on one thing when it comes to Donald Trump’s presidential run: They’ve never seen anything like it.

The billionaire businessman’s dominance of the Republican presidential race is forcing experienced political hands to question whether everything they know about winning the White House is wrong.

The shocks have come in quick succession, with Trump first rocketing to the top of national polls, and then taking double-digit leads in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

In another act of political magic, Trump managed to flip his favorability rating from negative to positive in one poll during the span of a month — a feat that Monmouth University’s Patrick Murray called “astounding.”

Trump’s favorability rose from 20 percent to 52 percent among Republican voters between July and August, Monmouth found.

But as the attacks on Trump have intensified, so has his level of support.

Polls released on Tuesday show Trump lapping the field in New Hampshire, where he leads his nearest Republican rival by 24 percentage points. The story is the same in South Carolina, where the latest poll gave him a 15-point edge.

How long will this go on? The more Trump is attacked, the higher he gets in the polls!

Herman Cain was polling this high in 2011 around this time.

If you've forgotten who he is, try google.
Cain has nothing to do with the subject stupid. It's the rise of the ANTI party voter.
Unless this ''ANTI Party voter'', votes out their Party members in the congress and senate, there will be no changes of any significance that Mr. Trump can make....

The established GOP must be in shock right now and wondering what will happen election time for their Congress/Senate members up for reelection?

These so called scandals of the Clintons are manufactured by the Right. Because of the Right Wing scandal mongers, our government spent 8 million of the tax payer's dollars on investigations of these so call scandals. And what did you come up with: he had a blow job in the Oval Office and lied about it. Honestly. 8 million dollars to find that a man was unfaithful to his wife and lied about it. You guys are such losers.

And now you are doing it again with Mrs. Clinton. There are no scandals regarding Mrs. Clinton, except those manufactured by the Right. I wonder, when she is elected, how many millions or billions of our tax payer money is the Right going to throw down the toilet investigating every imaginary scandal you can think up.

How about working with the president of our country instead of trying to bring her down, based on partisan feelings only, and bringing our country down in the process.

And there is the proof of my point. Witness tampering, perjury, obstruction of justice, several other felonies, all proven by the evidence, and "it was manufactured by the right".

Clear cut proof, you are evil, and support evil people.

That's it. My entire point wrapped up in a single post.

Thank you very much, and you are dismissed.

And there is the proof of my point. Witness tampering, perjury, obstruction of justice, several other felonies, all proven by the evidence, and "it was manufactured by the right".

If all those things have been proven, why isn't one or both of them in jail? The only thing that was proven was he had a blow job in the Oval Office and lied about. Everything else was accusations. What is proven here is that YOU are the evil one, or maybe just easily manipulated and stupid, to believe what you want to believe instead of facing reality.

If all those things have been proven, why isn't one or both of them in jail? The only thing that was proven was he had a blow job in the Oval Office and lied about. Everything else was accusations. What is proven here is that YOU are the evil one, or maybe just easily manipulated and stupid, to believe what you want to believe instead of facing reality.

Because of you, and those like you. You defended criminals. Just watch the videos of the Clinton impeachment. The leftist did everything to defend him no matter how much he lied, and how many laws he violated. Everyone knew he was lying about every bit of it.

But evil people, love evil. That's the real reality of the matter.

Because of you, and those like you. You defended criminals. Just watch the videos of the Clinton impeachment. The leftist did everything to defend him no matter how much he lied, and how many laws he violated. Everyone knew he was lying about every bit of it.

What was he impeached for? It was ridiculous, not criminal. He lied about having sex with a woman other than his wife. 99% of all married people are going to lie about having sex outside of marriage. Big deal. It was a ridiculous thing to make such an issue of, ridiculous thing to spend millionsof tax payer dollars on, and ridiculous thing to call someone a criminal over:if he is a criminal for lying about having sex outside of marriage, then so are the majoriy of married people in this country.

As usual, the RW is reaching for anything but anything to try to bring down a Democratic president. Have you ever considered working with a sitting president instead of fighting tooth and nail against everything he does all the while distracting him and others from the real work at hand as well as wasting millions of tax payer dollars doing it?

Really, seriously? You know for a fact that he was "lying about every bit of it." Do you indeed? I'll bet you don't even understand what a fact is. The only thing you seem to know is what your loudmouth Republican pundits tell you. You don't have a clue how to think for yourself: you think innuendo and accusations are fact. It's just pathetic.

Lying about a BJ is not breaking the law.

Entrapment, which is exactly what Ken Starr did, is illegal.

So no, Clinton wasn't guilty of anything more than what millions of other men have done.

Clinton was found not guilty of the charges.

He left office with high approval ratings and is still very popular with the American people.

Deal with it.

What was he impeached for? It was ridiculous, not criminal. He lied about having sex with a woman other than his wife. 99% of all married people are going to lie about having sex outside of marriage. Big deal. It was a ridiculous thing to make such an issue of, ridiculous thing to spend millionsof tax payer dollars on, and ridiculous thing to call someone a criminal over:if he is a criminal for lying about having sex outside of marriage, then so are the majoriy of married people in this country.

As usual, the RW is reaching for anything but anything to try to bring down a Democratic president. Have you ever considered working with a sitting president instead of fighting tooth and nail against everything he does all the while distracting him and others from the real work at hand as well as wasting millions of tax payer dollars doing it?

So if you have a good excuses, then felonies are ok?

I wasn't aware that a felony is only a felony, when it's something you don't like? But if it's ok, then it's not a felony?

Have you looked at the evidence? Bet not. Can you deny any of the evidence? Of course not.

I don't why he lied. I don't care why he obstructed justice. I don't care why he hid evidence, or messed with the witnesses. All that crap you just spewed? Doesn't matter.

Here's what matters. Did he, or did he not, commit the actions that are against the law? Answer: Yes. There are several books which lay out all the evidence. You can even get some of the videos of congressional testimony. They were all pretty clear.

Unless you think "how do you define 'is'", is a good excuse, he's a liar, and a felon.

Nothing you have said thus far even comes close to excusing that.

You are simply a person that supports criminals. Regardless of what they are criminals of.... you are a criminal supporter. You are evil person, and should condemned with the criminals. You are a problem in our society, not a solution.

And when evil like you, outnumber the good people, this country will be doomed to anarchy and chaos. And... hopefully I won't be here to see it.

Really, seriously? You know for a fact that he was "lying about every bit of it." Do you indeed? I'll bet you don't even understand what a fact is. The only thing you seem to know is what your loudmouth Republican pundits tell you. You don't have a clue how to think for yourself: you think innuendo and accusations are fact. It's just pathetic.

Yes, We know he was lying. I know that's difficult for person who supports liars and evil, to grasp. But yes. We know he was lying. As matter of absolute proven fact. You think you know me? Look who is lying now. What a shock, the supporter of liars, is now following in his foot steps. You go girl! Be just like your daddy.

Polling experts agree on one thing when it comes to Donald Trump’s presidential run: They’ve never seen anything like it.

The billionaire businessman’s dominance of the Republican presidential race is forcing experienced political hands to question whether everything they know about winning the White House is wrong.

The shocks have come in quick succession, with Trump first rocketing to the top of national polls, and then taking double-digit leads in the early voting states of Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.

In another act of political magic, Trump managed to flip his favorability rating from negative to positive in one poll during the span of a month — a feat that Monmouth University’s Patrick Murray called “astounding.”

Trump’s favorability rose from 20 percent to 52 percent among Republican voters between July and August, Monmouth found.

But as the attacks on Trump have intensified, so has his level of support.

Polls released on Tuesday show Trump lapping the field in New Hampshire, where he leads his nearest Republican rival by 24 percentage points. The story is the same in South Carolina, where the latest poll gave him a 15-point edge.

How long will this go on? The more Trump is attacked, the higher he gets in the polls!

Chuckle, chucke...

Forum List

Back