CDZ Polls: Support for Obamacare at all-time high

Like to know who they are polling?
No one I know cares for it.

That may be true in your case, but that isn't to say it isn't gaining popularity and appreciation.

Going back to what we had before would not be good.
Going back to what we had before would be great for my wallet.

What would happen to you if you got sick or had a preexisting condition? Even if Obamacare isn't infallible, what we had before was a broken system.
I had decent medical insurance, when Obamacare became law my premiums almost doubled and my deductibles went way up, I was happy with the coverage I had prior to Obamacare and saw no reason for my rates to skyrocket,

These polls mentioned must be biased, perhaps taken from a sample of Medicaid-insured people.

If you have medicaid, life is great, because it covers almost everything at no cost. You never even have to look at a bill for hospital stays, prescriptions, appointments, etc. no matter how large. You won't even know what it cost.

On the other hand, I know many people who had decent private coverage prior to the Orwellian-titled "Affordable Care Act" became law. Upon its passage, they lost their plan ("If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan"), saw their premiums skyrocket, and now have deductibles so high that their entire coverage plan is USELESS.

For lower-class people, it works. For upper-class people, it doesn't matter. Middle-class, however, get absolutely reemed by Obamacare. The subsidies cover some of the cost, but if you make just a little too much, you get little to no subsidies while being forced into a higher-price plan.

Take a poll of only middle-class people. I guarantee the approval rating will be in the single digits.

Forum List

Back